VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a big section labeled "Property" that is redacted. One line appears to belong to the truck because the blackout extends through make/model. Perhaps other missing items are included in this section? I am also surprised no "last seen wearing" statement. Would the reporting officer have separate notes that had been withheld. I cannot imagine this is all the information they took at the beginning.

I do notice that this report only states "mother." No mention of WH anywhere.

From what I can see the make/model line that is blacked out is the description of the 9mm.

Raysgirl1126, a huge thanks to you for getting that and posting for all of us!!

I had a dream that AJ was in Indiana last night. No idea why. I have no personal connection to Indiana and have heard nothing of AJ having any connection there, so it seemed pretty weird.

Ain't nobody going to Indiana right now! lol

I know I'm sorry! I was really excited to contribute too :(

More than enough. It nails down the reported date and initial reported time of last seen. Seems the lunch meeting was initially left out / added for some reason.

Is her birth father even listed on her birth certificate in VA? In some states they replace it with the adoptive father, even if the child is adopted years after. She would need the original BC before the adoption.
Hmm I find this theory highly doubtful. When I got stationed in Sicily we found out Mel's adopted father had never filled out the paperwork for him to be an American citizen. So PSD told us to go to the Filipino embassy. We went there and they told us they had no record of him so he couldn't get one.
Ok, I just realize that this has grown to 19 pages already and I am only up to page 3 repeating stuff that has already been said. Sorry about the rehash

I am filing a report now with TX Equusearch. Thank you. I have filed with "Find Me Group" and will be getting word about other search and rescue organizations soon.
Zach, have you connected with Help Save the Next Girl? I think they would be a great resource for you. And thank you for reaching out to TE!!

it says she had a jacket on ----- but didn't someone say her sisters thought she was going back to bed? wondering if she was just getting home or getting ready to go out?

It was cold that weekend, still had snow on ground, she could have had hoodie on in the house, going to bed or not..

Can anyone make out what is in the UCR column on the line the 9mm is listed?

Part of the blacked out page from what I can make out says FC 9MM Luger

I'm not sure exactly how this fits in, but I'm pretty sure that somehow, it's huge. Thank you so much for getting the report for us!

I could do so much more. Trying to work and still be a father to my other two. God is giving me strength.

Could you really? Be honest. Look at what you wrote. You have two girls, you work, you are devoting as much energy to this search as you physically and emotionally can. You have to be available to your other daughters, too. Do not belittle the energies that you have given to each demand you have. Beating yourself up is not going to help anyone, least of all AJ.

Focus, determination and acceptance of what is possible and what is not is important. You've got what it takes internally, but I am not seeing the support system (in real life) that it will take to continue on at this pace. I'm not telling you to back off. I hope Texas Equusearch comes in. You need more manpower!

And you need to be confident in what you have done, what you are doing. A self-defeating outlook will hinder your efforts. I think you are like me, a melancholy. So you feel deeply and take history as personal failings. But there will be time for that later. Right now it is time to step out of yourself, see the situation objectively and forgive yourself for what you perceive as failing her in the past. God has forgiven you. No true hero feels like a hero in the moment. They become the hero because they see what needs doing and do it. God himself will fill up what is lacking.

James 1:2 Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. 4 And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

His continual usage of "my daughter" was his way of sending this message to home plate. Confirming over and over that he regarded AJ as his daughter. Anjelica, is her given name. The name, Anjelica, is how she is identified in society. MY DAUGHTER is connection! MY DAUGHTER is personal!
I interpret this much differently. I hear him saying MY daughter. I hear it in an ownership kind of way, not loving dad way.

No, no, no. Nermal, stay put! ;) Don't go to Indiana. Just thought it was really weird and random.
Well, Indiana sure has been in the news a lot. I wish she had gone there, though. It's a much nicer thought than the ones I've been having.

More than enough. It nails down the reported date and initial reported time of last seen. Seems the lunch meeting was initially left out / added for some reason.

BBM. This is what I wanted to see. And who reported. So I am satisfied. ;) Thanks, again!

I am filing a report now with TX Equusearch. Thank you. I have filed with "Find Me Group" and will be getting word about other search and rescue organizations soon.

Zach, didn't you say that WH had a green truck once upon a time? If so when did he get rid of it and what make and model was it?

I'm not sure exactly how this fits in, but I'm pretty sure that somehow, it's huge. Thank you so much for getting the report for us!

So JH had the gun and WH had the bullets... Maybe he was scared JH was coming after him with that gun. So he took the bullets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove