VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you really? Be honest. Look at what you wrote. You have two girls, you work, you are devoting as much energy to this search as you physically and emotionally can. You have to be available to your other daughters, too. Do not belittle the energies that you have given to each demand you have. Beating yourself up is not going to help anyone, least of all AJ.

Focus, determination and acceptance of what is possible and what is not is important. You've got what it takes internally, but I am not seeing the support system (in real life) that it will take to continue on at this pace. I'm not telling you to back off. I hope Texas Equusearch comes in. You need more manpower!

And you need to be confident in what you have done, what you are doing. A self-defeating outlook will hinder your efforts. I think you are like me, a melancholy. So you feel deeply and take history as personal failings. But there will be time for that later. Right now it is time to step out of yourself, see the situation objectively and forgive yourself for what you perceive as failing her in the past. God has forgiven you. No true hero feels like a hero in the moment. They become the hero because they see what needs doing and do it. God himself will fill up what is lacking.

James 1:2 Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. 4 And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.
You're right. They'll be time for sorting things out later. I do beat myself up as a rule and it's funny that I just read the last few chapters of Hebrews and first few of James today. I am trying very hard but I seem to miss stuff and I have to be on the ball to catch everything. Her life may at stake.

Just reading the comments about the gun and AJ. Does anyone know if she knew how to fire a gun or had experience with one?

Zach, have you connected with Help Save the Next Girl? I think they would be a great resource for you. And thank you for reaching out to TE!!
I believe Jennifer has

Why is there a mention of a gun in the report anyway? If she's reporting her missing, did JH notice the gun that's usually kept at the house was missing too? Confused as to why there is even a mention of the gun on the report....

Just reading the comments about the gun and AJ. Does anyone know if she knew how to fire a gun or had experience with one?

Well... According to WH he had video of her on his phone shooting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His continual usage of "my daughter" was his way of sending this message to home plate. Confirming over and over that he regarded AJ as his daughter. Anjelica, is her given name. The name, Anjelica, is how she is identified in society. MY DAUGHTER is connection! MY DAUGHTER is personal!

Respectfully snipped, for brevity.

It's interesting to me to see such a different take on this than my own. To me, the continual use of 'My daughter', as opposed to 'Anjelica' doesn't just suggest, it screams possession and depersonalization.

She is HIS. Who she is is irrelevant. She's HIS.

Yes, WH said LE had AJ firing a gun on a video on his phone and WH admitted to showing her how to fire a gun....

Generally, Texas Equisearch needs some basic idea of where to search. Not sure how they would approach this case, especially with times and places last seen so much in contention, jmo.

I'll assume they also need to start with the truth about the where/when the person was last seen...

I am filing a report now with TX Equusearch. Thank you. I have filed with "Find Me Group" and will be getting word about other search and rescue organizations soon.

Zach would you like me to post flyers all over the hotel where WH was staying? I've noticed some business down little creek has them on the doors, but I have yet to see any at this hotel that I pass by everyday.

You're right. They'll be time for sorting things out later. I do beat myself up as a rule and it's funny that I just read the last few chapters of Hebrews and first few of James today. I am trying very hard but I seem to miss stuff and I have to be on the ball to catch everything. Her life may at stake.

Do you have a support system around you that can help sift through this? I understand the pressure you are under. I feel it too. But you're human, fallible and you shouldn't have to handle this alone!

Zach, I think you are doing an incredible job with everything you are having to juggle. HUGS!!!!

A young man was reported missing by his family in my area recently. He was 18. The only reason it made the news was because he was reported missing with a firearm. They even had a soft lockdown of local schools because of his age. If AJ went missing under the circumstances of being frustrated after a fight with mom and with a gun where was the urgency? Would LE have not been issuing alerts left and right at least the first few days to try and avoid suicide?

I actually don't know, just wondering if we are toying with the idea that AJ had a gun on her. Did she go to confront WH about something?

Eta: ok I see where you guys are going with the gun. My brain feels miles behind all of yours!

I wonder if this is just what was missing out of the house as well. Like they might have asked what what missing or appears to be missing and they listed the Rugger.
The gun!
This would explain why WH tried so hard (in a round about way) to explain that he never entered the house.

Do you have a support system around you that can help sift through this? I understand the pressure you are under. I feel it too. But you're human, fallible and you shouldn't have to handle this alone!

I just want to repeat everything you're saying. You have a wonderful way with your words :)

The gun!
This would explain why WH tried so hard (in a round about way) to explain that he never entered the house.

So what are you thinking? Your brains work better than mine.

Entered the home, took the gun, took AJ? AJ brought the gun to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand