VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A young man was reported missing by his family in my area recently. He was 18. The only reason it made the news was because he was reported missing with a firearm. They even had a soft lockdown of local schools because of his age. If AJ went missing under the circumstances of being frustrated after a fight with mom and with a gun where was the urgency? Would LE have not been issuing alerts left and right at least the first few days to try and avoid suicide?

I actually don't know, just wondering if we are toying with the idea that AJ had a gun on her. Did she go to confront WH about something?

I'm hoping the case isn't where JH knew WH had taken the gun when he moved out and is reporting to the cops that it is missing. Sort of like a frame job. I can't help but feel that these 2 parents of hers are playing some kind of game here with each other too. The only reason I could really see AJ taking a gun would be to threaten someone that she was angry at. We know that she probably couldn't get on an airplane with a gun so that rules that out. Another reason that people have taken guns when they are high upset and have gotten in fights with parents, boyfriends/girlfriends, etc. and run away they have found it to be like a suicide situation (sorry it's so hard to think and say this about her.)

A young man was reported missing by his family in my area recently. He was 18. The only reason it made the news was because he was reported missing with a firearm. They even had a soft lockdown of local schools because of his age. If AJ went missing under the circumstances of being frustrated after a fight with mom and with a gun where was the urgency? Would LE have not been issuing alerts left and right at least the first few days to try and avoid suicide?

I actually don't know, just wondering if we are toying with the idea that AJ had a gun on her. Did she go to confront WH about something?

I think WH took the gun not AJ.
I believe he was inside the house .

Wait, that description FC 9mm Luger could be for bullets, and not the actual gun.

Zach would you like me to post flyers all over the hotel where WH was staying? I've noticed some business down little creek has them on the doors, but I have yet to see any at this hotel that I pass by everyday.
Yes but I have posted them there and so has someone else. For some they don't stay up long at some places. I would say it's time for a revisit. Some body who frequents there might have seen her.

the gun could have been missing from the red truck. if he WAS dealing, he'd probably need it on him.

Do you have a support system around you that can help sift through this? I understand the pressure you are under. I feel it too. But you're human, fallible and you shouldn't have to handle this alone!
I believe that answer is yes. Thank God!

Wait, that description FC 9mm Luger could be for bullets, and not the actual gun.

Hadn't thought about it that way... And you are likely right. Why mention ammo though? What can't we see that has been redacted...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pretty sure it says '69'

I can't figure out how any of you are seeing anything under the redacted sections. On my screen it's tiny, and I can barely make out the un-redacted sections. Yes, I do have my glasses on. I'd love to run the original doc through some photoshop filters.

It clearly says FC 9MM Luger. Which is ammo. FC stands for federal cartridge

It clearly says FC 9MM Luger. Which is ammo. FC stands for federal cartridge

but it wasn't actually missing? it had been relocated to the air vent at the motel room without JH's knowledge?

This was the first report taken. This was before the search of WH motel room. So ammo missing from house, found in WH air vent in motel? That is still strange if that is the case. Best case scenario (that the missing ammo had nothing to do with AJ disappearing)...he knew there would be a search of the house (and he is a convicted felon) so before calling to report AJ he hid them in the air vent at his hotel.

EDIT: This was supposed to be in response to the statement above about the ammo being found prior to JH reporting them missing....I obviously do not understand how to use a reply button correctly. Jeesh.

I'm getting a sick feeling that AJ going missing had a WHOLE lot more to do with JH and WH than with AJ herself..... some kind of twisted cat & mouse game here.

moo.

Purely speculation - The gun itself could also be listed under the redacted part that we can't read.... and WH says it won't be found. MOO

So the column UCR (on the report) is that to correspond with the above "Status Code" ledger? Then Status-Date was the date last seen?

L=Lost
S=Stolen
R=Recovered
D=Damaged
Z=Seized
B=Burned
C=Counterfeit/Forged
F=Found
U=Unknown

I am wondering if anyone can make out the UCR column as it may indicate the above codes. Or...maybe the Status-Date both go in the same column?

I don't know what UCR would stand for...otherwise it may make it clear what should go in each column.

I was thinking the Status Code would maybe go in the UCR column, and then the Status-Date would be maybe when the property was last seen ...or something like that?

Purely speculation - The gun itself could also be listed under the redacted part that we can't read.... and WH says it won't be found. MOO

There's a LOT of info in that redacted section of "property". Clearly more items are listed besides the ammo. I'll bet the gun is listed there as well.

I just rethought my best case scenario above. That was dumb. He wasn't currently staying in the house, so there would be no issue with the ammo being in the house. I assume. Moving them to the motel to CYA is not likely. Damn.

I just want to repeat everything you're saying. You have a wonderful way with your words :)

Thank you. You are sweet. I think he is hurting enough without berating himself for things not under his control!

So the column UCR (on the report) is that to correspond with the above "Status Code" ledger? Then Status-Date was the date last seen?

L=Lost
S=Stolen
R=Recovered
D=Damaged
Z=Seized
B=Burned
C=Counterfeit/Forged
F=Found
U=Unknown

I am wondering if anyone can make out the UCR column as it may indicate the above codes. Or...maybe the Status-Date both go in the same column?

I don't know what UCR would stand for...otherwise it may make it clear what should go in each column.

I was thinking the Status Code would maybe go in the UCR column, and then the Status-Date would be maybe when the property was last seen ...or something like that?

I asked this and I believe raysgirl said it looked like '69' was in the UCR column. I thought it would be one of the status codes In that particular box?

Please do not crucify me for asking this. I am seriously trying to seperate fact from fiction in my head. There has been so much speculation, due to lack of info, that I am dizzy.
I keep reading that WH is a liar. Though, his statements are seriously sketchy...can someone tell me what has been proven to be a lie?
Do not take this as my assumption of his having nothing to do with AJ's disappearance. I just want to know what has been proven, without a doubt, as a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand