VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WH - "But they tried to say last night that basically I was going to lead the search and then somebody’s just gonna stumble over a body and
“Oop, there he is! He found something else!” You know what I'm saying? That’s what they said to me last night."

It sure is odd that all of those tips that they were getting have stopped now that WH is in jail. JH still had her number listed on the missing posters (for people to call in tips to her) but there hasn't been any searches conducted by her or the boys since WH's arrest. (at least none that they've made public like WH always did)

I can say that on March 4th a plane crashed in Botanical Gardens
Heres the link --- http://wtkr.com/2015/03/26/ntsb-pla...-by-turbulence-before-botanical-garden-crash/

Do you think they would of searched that entire area for debris? Even the water? I haven't looked up exactly where in BG the plane crashed or if it would have even warranted the water searched? Just thinking all this area would have been searched already?

Enchanted Forest section. That's past that tall observation thingy, if memory serves. Past where the old unfinished eagle statue is. Opposite side of the Botanical Gardens Rd. from where the fishing hole is.

I can't imagine why they would search the water, since the plane went down in the forest.

I dont have a pair in my toolbox or I would, just to nail it down conclusively.

Hey y'all:wave:
I have lots of tin snips (husband & his hobby:banghead::notgood:), and I would be happy to do this experiment, unless you guys think it is a mute point now?

But that's just it. I don't believe she's that naïve. She's been outside of the influence of WH for a while now, and the behavior hasn't changed from the start until now. I don't believe she is protecting him. I do believe she knows more than she's letting on and I believe that, vice any hold over her he has, is what's driving her reactions and activities.

I believe she's protecting herself for some reason or another, maybe protecting the investigation but I would have thought she would have talked him out of that stupid B&E thing if that were the case. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that doing that would cause more harm than good. IMO.

A couple of thoughts. The road that leads into the Norfolk Botanical Gardens goes quite a way before you hit the toll booth. You can't drive into the gardens after hours, but you sure can drive down that road day or night. Also, right up Azalea Garden Rd, just past the Botanical Gardens, there is a little fishing spot. My brother in law used to go fishing there on his lunch break. And the Botanical Gardens are VERY close to the neighborhood and the hotel room. AND, it is right next to the airport.

Just a thought. (Smoke over, back to work.)

ETA: If you look on Google Earth, you can see the fishing spot. It's the little dirt circle, just past the Botanical Gardens Rd.
I know exactly what your talking about, that's where I used to take my daughter to feed the ducks.

Okay, will delete my comment.
Thanks, Mountain Kat. I hated to even go there.

I would have thought she would have talked him out of that stupid B&E thing if that were the case. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that doing that would cause more harm than good. IMO.

I agree - I wonder if she knew he was going to do the B&E. He did say

WH: ?They're trying to say that I knew about this stuff, you know, that I'm just giving stuff out or whatever and its not that.
Okay, yeah, I did commit a crime to verify evidence. I'm sorry, but the evidence led me to that boy’s house and I talked to people about it –
I talked to everybody in the house about it: “What should we do?” My answer was way worse.

Damn it...dishwater all over my hands, but...do we know where the airport tip came from? Something tells me that was one tip that didn't come from WH.

Any locals want to drive out to the fishing spot near the Botanical Gardens and just take a look around?

I had mentioned Botanical Gardens way back in thread 1. I, too, noticed how close it was to the house. That was one of my favorite places to be in Norfolk back when. Our nearest Botanical Gardens here where I live now do not compare, not even a little.

I would have thought she would have talked him out of that stupid B&E thing if that were the case. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that doing that would cause more harm than good. IMO.

WH: ?They're trying to say that I knew about this stuff, you know, that I'm just giving stuff out or whatever and its not that.
Okay, yeah, I did commit a crime to verify evidence. I'm sorry, but the evidence led me to that boy’s house and I talked to people about it –
I talked to everybody in the house about it: “What should we do?” My answer was way worse.

And WHY would everybody need to discuss "what to do about this information" The only answer is CALL THE POLICE and give them the information if you knew evidence was/could be there :gaah:

I was thinking about this again. The taxi driver was talking about the 7-11 on Shore Drive and Pleasant Ave. That was the same driver that had said she picked up a girl in her taxi.
https://www.facebook.com/newschanne...=10152636218146146&offset=0&total_comments=40

I am wondering if this is the 7-11 that Wes said the cops showed him video of. That would rule out the 7-11 on Halrpin Drive, right? I bet that is the 7-11 they checked the video at because the taxi driver said she talked to the family. That means maybe she didn't go to that 7-11 at all on Halprin Drive in the middle of the night.

I believe he was encouraged to commit the B&E by "people in the house." And if that WAS a name blacked out on that MP report, the person/persons who gave info for the report are the ones who mentioned that name. I don't believe WH was a contributor to that report.

I just think it is very important to consider the circumstances and timeline of how and when things were reported, and by whom.

I believe he was encouraged to commit the B&E by "people in the house." And if that WAS a name blacked out on that MP report, the person/persons who gave info for the report are the ones who mentioned that name. I don't believe WH was a contributor to that report.

I just think it is very important to consider the circumstances and timeline of how and when things were reported, and by whom.

I think the name is there because the item was jewelry that either had that name on it or was a gift from that person. I am pretty sure the UCR code is jewelry, no?

I think the name is there because the item was jewelry that either had that name on it or was a gift from that person. I am pretty sure the UCR code is jewelry, no?

That word that we can't read well is not listed under the UCR for jewelry. The code was 77...other.

And it's NOT anyone's name...imho, moo, so on and so forth. I believe the word IS "Gevey" and is describing her cell phone case.

That word that we can't read well is not listed under the UCR for jewelry. The code was 77...other.

And it's NOT anyone's name...imho, moo, so on and so forth. I believe the word IS "Gevey" and is describing her cell phone case.

Wasn't it at some point reported that she might have had a Harry Potter necklace on. Maybe it's just part of her clothes description.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove