VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T warning!

I am NOT going to press my husband's kindness today. I'll be cleaning and scrubbing and cooking all day, but will check in periodically. If anything big happens, send telepathic shout out. :)

I put my diapers in the wash. ;) My little guy has been on his backup stash for two days.

Oldest son is leaving on a band trip for a week starting today. He is our kitchen helper, so I'll probably be less available for awhile with all the kids on Spring Break and extra work in the kitchen. <sigh>

Unless this happened frequently. When AJ was with friends, would they play 'games' by texting her mom? They do seem to be awfully close with the family, don't they?

There is that spoofing software out there that would most likely be used by kids but people that hung around kids a lot might know about it too.

You know, the ping has been tickling the back of my mind. WH presented it in his interview as a tip that didn’t pan out, correct? How could someone have a ping as a tip? Either the police or the cell phone account owner would have to get that info, right? Do we know AJ's service provider? Then we could see if we could dig up info about how and what kind of records they release.

ETA: just realized you were referring to hotel ping. I was thinking of the ping near Thole where the family organized an early search for the cell phone with metal detectors and machetes.
I think it has been mentioned before, but if she had an iPhone on a family plan, the account holder would be able to track her phone.

Here's some info on the phone records tracking. http://www.crypto.com/blog/celltapping/ I think the idea of Tower Dumps is pretty cool. Basically it can get info on everyones phone with that tower locatio. Kind of cool because you could get info on multiple phones and rule out other phone's besides AJ.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From your excellent link. SBM
Depending on the technical capabilities of the carrier and the subscriber's handset, the location information delivered in response to a law enforcement ping might consist simply of the currently registered base station or it might be more precise than that. Current generation handsets are required to have the capability to calculate their position to within several meters. This location information is designed for emergency use and is automatically transmitted when the subscriber calls 911. In some cases, the carrier can trigger the "E911" precise location feature remotely (or use signal triangulation techniques to calculate precise location itself) at law enforcement request.

Can someone bring over Otto's post on Thread One, Page 4, Post 98, of his crime map.

I was mistaken the burglary was on Jeffrey Dr not Jason.

I think it has been mentioned before, but if she had an iPhone on a family plan, the account holder would be able to track her phone.

IMO they could not track the iphone if it was dead. Or submerged in water.

LE has the card. Chance are though, if he is the one who cut of the card to help cover his tracks and distance the timeline, then if he used snips it would be obvious and implicate him, so that chances of his using a set of strong steel scissors may be better. He would want to keep suspicion away which seems to have been the whole effort of his activities since 7 am. I have a very hard time with the lack of any other information to think anything else could have happened. I hope we get some indication from LE on whether AJ's mom and others are cooperating on his timeline. If he's innocent nothing is lost, if he isn't it is the only way to find AJ, it seems.

I know that he seems like the world's dumbest criminal right now, but I don't think he's that stupid to just put her credit card pieces on the ground where they could so easily be found. Why not just toss them in a dumpster so where. I mean he could have easily thrown them out in a McDonald's trash bag and tossed that bag into some trash can and no one would have ever found them. It's like they were placed there on purpose to be found. It's almost like a frame job started early on. It was cold that night (http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/norfolk-va/23510/march-weather/1828?monyr=3/1/2015) Maybe she actually went to someone's home close by if she did storm out of her house in the middle of the night. Maybe she went to Texty kid's house since he was so close by. Maybe she did accidentally leave her jacket there or something of hers there when she left. Maybe her friends or family knew she had gone there for shelter, and with the past texts that the family/friends knew about he would a good person to frame or keep the focus off especially finding those debit cards conveniently in front of his home. I wouldn't even image a kid being that stupid to throw pieces of cut up debit card right out in front of his house.

If "Find My IPhone" was turned on (my daughters was not so we could not locate hers) it will show the last know location when the iPhone was on.

Folding a load of laundry, and thinking about the clothes dumped on S Battlefield. IF you did something awful to someone, and IF that something involved a gun, would you leave an obvious clue leading to the body? Knowing that, if that body were discovered with a bullet in it, it might possibly be tied to you? I wouldn't. I'd want to lead LE in the opposite direction of where that body actually was dumped.

IF something awful happened to AJ, I think we will find her VERY close to that neighborhood and/or very close to that hotel room.

(Back to folding laundry.)

New pics of the card, highlighting the shape:
card1.jpgcard2.jpgcard3.jpg

I have used tin snips to snip cards to discard. They work much better than scissors. However, maybe I am stupid in the way I discard but I usually cut straighter lines up and down the card. This piece is more like a wedge. Leads me to believe this was not a methodical approach for trashing the card but more of a hurried impulsive thing. What do you think?

source

Yeah and I know there was some kind of rumor going around here about them checking an airport but I never heard of that one.

JF: ?Talk about how, I mean on multiple occasions, including this search... you know, with the cell phone on the Friday we talked.

WH: ?Yes, sir.

JF: ?And then this search yesterday... you're getting these tips - the tip about the cell phone. You found this stuff and then called the police?

WH: ?Yes.

JF: ?Why are you acting before calling police?

WH: ?I'm not acting before calling police, the police met me at the search, this other one, well
e didn't find the cell phone, right? The police met me at the search for the cell phone -
physically at the search, at the same time, and I gave them that info. We didn't find a cell
phone. We posted on the Web, you know, we never found a cellphone so that, for me, was a
tip that was unjustified and didn't pan out, like the airport search didn't pan out for a cell phone
either, that my wife got information --

(jailhouse interview transcript - transcribed by Luckyseven)

Yeah and I know there was some kind of rumor going around here about them checking an airport but I never heard of that one.

A couple of thoughts. The road that leads into the Norfolk Botanical Gardens goes quite a way before you hit the toll booth. You can't drive into the gardens after hours, but you sure can drive down that road day or night. Also, right up Azalea Garden Rd, just past the Botanical Gardens, there is a little fishing spot. My brother in law used to go fishing there on his lunch break. And the Botanical Gardens are VERY close to the neighborhood and the hotel room. AND, it is right next to the airport.

Just a thought. (Smoke over, back to work.)

ETA: If you look on Google Earth, you can see the fishing spot. It's the little dirt circle, just past the Botanical Gardens Rd.

I doubt she helped dispose of her daughter, so what would be the point? She is surrounded by a tight circle of friends and family who won't let her see anything that would implicate him, most likely. Why else would a mother trying to convey the humanity of her appeal hide her most tellingly human feature, her eyes? With glasses to make a pair with the odd choices for advocates standing next to her, the kids next to her? What kind of appeal is that? It's sad that she can't see how this seems. It's not worthy of respect, credibility, or AJ, in trying to find her, it seems to me. She should break free and talk to LE, as this man most likely killed and hid her daughter. I don't want know a thing about her. She seems not very self-aware, what's no know? The worse kind of pawn, look at the people around her.

But that's just it. I don't believe she's that naïve. She's been outside of the influence of WH for a while now, and the behavior hasn't changed from the start until now. I don't believe she is protecting him. I do believe she knows more than she's letting on and I believe that, vice any hold over her he has, is what's driving her reactions and activities.

Damn it...dishwater all over my hands, but...do we know where the airport tip came from? Something tells me that was one tip that didn't come from WH.

Any locals want to drive out to the fishing spot near the Botanical Gardens and just take a look around?

I have a rental on Halprin and go figure this pass weekend I needed a plumber to come out to the property. So, after the job was done, the plumber told me if I needed anything else call the office and they would send the job to his GPS.
So, now I'm thinking if plumbing companies send jobs out via GPS to their plumbers, then I hope LE used this to see where WH went after he "returned" to work the day she went missing? Or at least it would seem like his boss would provide them that info. Also, with a built in GPS, it would seem like LE would be on top of this to see where he was b4 that day and all the days he was running around conducting his "investigations"!
I did also notice my plumber put a time stamp on the receipt... Really hope LE is on top of this....

I can say that on March 4th a plane crashed in Botanical Gardens
Heres the link --- http://wtkr.com/2015/03/26/ntsb-pla...-by-turbulence-before-botanical-garden-crash/

Do you think they would of searched that entire area for debris? Even the water? I haven't looked up exactly where in BG the plane crashed or if it would have even warranted the water searched? Just thinking all this area could have been searched already?

Whose concern and what concern?

Sorry, that was unclear. WH's word salad/preemptive explanations read like concern to me, concern regarding loose ends he expects will have to be addressed. Reminds me of being in middle/high school about to face the heat for something, and bringing up something that would be seen as innocuous by my parents at the time.. the whole time crossing my fingers that they won't associate it with whatever I did. Or a cheating ex-boyfriend of mine from college who, unprompted, told me he dropped and spilled a bottle of rum he and I bought together. Later on confessing it was the bottle he finished with the girl he cheated on me with.

When you have nothing to lie about you're not obsessing over what other people might notice. All JMO..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove