VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's certainly reasonable, considering WH's (former) employment in heating and air. The only thing is, I can't tell by the images I've seen if the entire bottom half of the card has a clean, straight cut. If it does, it likely wasn't snips since the blade on that tool is shorter than the width of the card, and it would take 2 cuts to go all the way through (as opposed to household scissor blades that are longer than a bank card, and could easily cut through in a single effort). That being said, IF WH is the one who cut that card, it's reasonable to assume he also had a pair of heavy duty shears in his tool box as well for cutting longer items. That would certainly do the trick in a single cut.

moo.

ETA: lol, shears... like shown here http://cre8tor.hubpages.com/hub/Cho...ls-for-Getting-Started-In-Heating-and-Cooling

LE has the card. Chance are though, if he is the one who cut of the card to help cover his tracks and distance the timeline, then if he used snips it would be obvious and implicate him, so that chances of his using a set of strong steel scissors may be better. He would want to keep suspicion away which seems to have been the whole effort of his activities since 7 am. I have a very hard time with the lack of any other information to think anything else could have happened. I hope we get some indication from LE on whether AJ's mom and others are cooperating on his timeline. If he's innocent nothing is lost, if he isn't it is the only way to find AJ, it seems.

There is a website that tells u how to run away.
Destroy all CCards and Debit cards if u use them they can find u.
Get rid of phone.
Make no contact with anyone.
go to shelters

Not disagreeing with you personally, I just don't understand point #1. Why not just not use the card(s)? I probably have a handful of expired/temporary cards in various desk drawers and retired purses. Cutting up a card seems like such a purposefully "so nobody ELSE uses or sees it" activity. For it to be done to cover your own tracks, IMO, seems to only address the possibility that the card is lost accidentally somewhere, hinting at one's whereabouts.

I just realized WH may be hoping the $200 thing supports a running away narrative. That they "stared at each other" because it was goodbye, but he didn't know it yet.. for he's just a simple heating guy who assumed at the time it was for one of them newfangled Goer Proers. So many of his earlier suggestions (the insistence on "driving with a purpose," the card, the travel bag) seem to be planted in an effort to say she ran away, because he thinks everybody is stupid.

I'm trying so hard to think like WH does. The biggest question I have that I pray will be answered one day is why he felt the need to "remember" the gas station meeting. Why not leave the 7:30 AM last sighting as is? If it were only about the missing money, why involve AJ in the story? Why bring the truck/key story to our national attention? The marital troubles could have easily remained separate. Maybe he was taking a long lunch to buy JH or the girls a present in an effort to win them back over, for all his boss knows. He must have been absolutely CERTAIN that something was going to be pointed out (and in a very publicized manner) that needed to be explained preemptively.

Sorry to go in circles. Lack of information is frustrating. If anything, his concern gives me hope that the real story will come to light one day.

Not disagreeing with you personally, I just don't understand point #1. Why not just not use the card(s)? I probably have a handful of expired/temporary cards in various desk drawers and retired purses. Cutting up a card seems like such a purposefully "so nobody ELSE uses or sees it" activity. For it to be done to cover your own tracks, IMO, seems to only address the possibility that the card is lost accidentally somewhere, hinting at one's whereabouts.

I just realized WH may be hoping the $200 thing supports a running away narrative. That they "stared at each other" because it was goodbye, but he didn't know it yet.. for he's just a simple heating guy who assumed at the time it was for one of them newfangled Goer Proers. So many of his earlier suggestions (the insistence on "driving with a purpose," the card, the travel bag) seem to be planted in an effort to say she ran away, because he thinks everybody is stupid.

I'm trying so hard to think like WH does. The biggest question I have that I pray will be answered one day is why he felt the need to "remember" the gas station meeting. Why not leave the 7:30 AM last sighting as is? If it were only about the missing money, why involve AJ in the story? Why bring the truck/key story to our national attention? The marital troubles could have easily remained separate. Maybe he was taking a long lunch to buy JH or the girls a present in an effort to win them back over, for all his boss knows. He must have been absolutely CERTAIN that something was going to be pointed out (and in a very publicized manner) that needed to be explained preemptively.

Sorry to go in circles. Lack of information is frustrating. If anything, his concern gives me hope that the real story will come to light one day.

Whose concern and what concern?

This was interesting!

Wait until you have the right opportunity to make a run for it. Make sure you have plenty of time to get away before anyone notices you're gone. Try making your move as soon as you get to school in the morning, or as soon as everyone in your home leaves and you know they won't be coming back for a long time.

http://www.wikihow.com/Run-Away-from-Your-Home

Get away from your house quickly. The last thing you want is for anyone in the neighborhood to notice you leaving

This one is interesting also!

http://www.wikihow.com/Run-Away-and-Live-on-the-Streets-As-a-Teen

Here's some info on the phone records tracking. http://www.crypto.com/blog/celltapping/ I think the idea of Tower Dumps is pretty cool. Basically it can get info on everyones phone with that tower locatio. Kind of cool because you could get info on multiple phones and rule out other phone's besides AJ.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think we probably need to work on this ping thing because I dont like it can get it at an exact location like it would show on your phone to use. Dont they use like a trajectory so you can get it close but could it be possible it like pinged at the storage unit and not hotel.

You know, the ping has been tickling the back of my mind. WH presented it in his interview as a tip that didn’t pan out, correct? How could someone have a ping as a tip? Either the police or the cell phone account owner would have to get that info, right? Do we know AJ's service provider? Then we could see if we could dig up info about how and what kind of records they release.

ETA: just realized you were referring to hotel ping. I was thinking of the ping near Thole where the family organized an early search for the cell phone with metal detectors and machetes.

Ok I have been reading about all the theories about the credit card. This actually happened to me last night. My husband asked me to get something out of his wallet. When I pulled the card out it literally snapped long ways down the entire length of the card. He said this has happened to him before and that wallets tend to make the cards brittle and has seen several snap. It was a plastic card but not a credit card so it could very well been thinner then a credit card. I don't have the card on me to take a picture of it but it was a clean break but it wasn't straight so to speak. If he still has it when he gets home I will try to take a picture of it and post it.

My thought is if AJ carried her card in a wallet maybe it got brittle and snapped as well. Of course a woman wallet would not be under the same stress as a mans but I have also seen many kids carrying their phones in there back pockets. Not knowing the case she had maybe its possible she also carried her phone in back pocket and said card also got brittle?

Here's some info on the phone records tracking. http://www.crypto.com/blog/celltapping/ I think the idea of Tower Dumps is pretty cool. Basically it can get info on everyones phone with that tower locatio. Kind of cool because you could get info on multiple phones and rule out other phone's besides AJ.

Great article, thanks! So the 911 technology requires the location within "meters".

Do we know if WH was working on new house construction or an existing residence when he claimed to be working an hour away? If it was a new house that would be the first place I would check if it were me.

Also HVAC techs are no strangers to crawlspaces, garages, basements and attics.

My apologies if that seems insensitive to AJ or family members here on the forum but at the 30 day mark, things arent looking too good IMO.

You weren't being insensitive to AJ or her family with your thoughts. All of us have shared every possible scenario that has AJ being safe and sound, but we do need to start looking at situations that are dark and twisted.

I have been wondering about WH's work orders before and after AJ disappeared. I would be curious to know if any of those homes are up for sale and empty. Depending on the realtor, most houses have the key safe to make showing a home easier.

Did WH work at one of these properties? When there is a work order for a property, showings will cease until the job is completed. If WH was doing HVAC work, he would have the freedom to come and go as he pleased with little to no interruptions. This would allow him the opportunity to take AJ there, do whatever he did to her, clean up and no one would be any of the wiser.

You know, the ping has been tickling the back of my mind. WH presented it in his interview as a tip that didn’t pan out, correct? How could someone have a ping as a tip? Either the police or the cell phone account owner would have to get that info, right? Do we know AJ's service provider? Then we could see if we could dig up info about how and what kind of records they release.

ETA: just realized you were referring to hotel ping. I was thinking of the ping near Thole where the family organized an early search for the cell phone with metal detectors and machetes.

That was the search where there was just one or two LE officials on hand watching the group?

Yeah but that too. I always wondered exactly what that tip was because I believe you need a subpeona to the cell phone company to do that and I doubt he got that.

He could have been working on industrial jobs as well. And boy I wish we could sleuth JH but I knowe we cant here.

Verizon has the family locator service for its customers.

www.verizonwireless.com

He could have been working on industrial jobs as well. And boy I wish we could sleuth JH but I knowe we cant here.

I doubt she helped dispose of her daughter, so what would be the point? She is surrounded by a tight circle of friends and family who won't let her see anything that would implicate him, most likely. Why else would a mother trying to convey the humanity of her appeal hide her most tellingly human feature, her eyes? With glasses to make a pair with the odd choices for advocates standing next to her, the kids next to her? What kind of appeal is that? It's sad that she can't see how this seems. It's not worthy of respect, credibility, or AJ, in trying to find her, it seems to me. She should break free and talk to LE, as this man most likely killed and hid her daughter. I don't want know a thing about her. She seems not very self-aware, what's no know? The worse kind of pawn, look at the people around her.

Do we know if WH was working on new house construction or an existing residence when he claimed to be working an hour away? If it was a new house that would be the first place I would check if it were me.

Also HVAC techs are no strangers to crawlspaces, garages, basements and attics.

My apologies if that seems insensitive to AJ or family members here on the forum but at the 30 day mark, things arent looking too good IMO.

My Son In Law does this type of work, all businesses, no residences. He's been at Rikers jail for the past year doing duct work, etc. They better keep an eye out on Wes at the jail. Haha.

On a couple of her Twitter posts she has screenshots of Longwood emails. The screenshots are from an iPhone(5?) and the carrier displayed is Sprint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe the Thole St. "ping" was where her phone was located according to the Find my iPhone app? My husband has an iPhone 5s and lost his phone in the past. Using Find my iPhone we were able to determine his phone was at his office. The phone was shown to be near the back entrance of the office, when it was actually in front of the building in the parking lot. I would say it was off by about 25 or 30 feet. To be able to use the Find my iPhone app they would need to know AJ's iTunes password.

I would absolutely be MORE freaked out if someone was texting me with my daughters cell and I did not believe it was her. :eek:

Unless this happened frequently. When AJ was with friends, would they play 'games' by texting her mom? They do seem to be awfully close with the family, don't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove