VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We saw how quickly he gained control of the situation. He became the media spokesman, the Search Coordinator, the FB administrator, the head of the family, leader of the local teens....No one seemed to question his authority.

He never seemed right to me. You were the first to agree with me, IIRC, which was a relief at the time, and that's when you first started digging all the arrest records, and more?

I just called and spoke to someone in homicide. They were VERY interested to hear what I had to say about the tinsnips and the debit card.

Like night and day actually to my prior conversation with the tip line.

They took my info down and asked if it was okay if the detectives called me back and I said sure.

Hopefully this will help.

Oh, I think we'd be lost without WSers here, it is very much a group effort compelled by all who care to share their thoughts and the mods keeping things focused.

Where's AJ? Did he get his hands on a boat? Did he want to be the hero that found her? Did he want her where he can keep that sick control of her, if that's the issue, and milk the situation as far as he could?

Do we know if WH was working on new house construction or an existing residence when he claimed to be working an hour away? If it was a new house that would be the first place I would check if it were me.

Also HVAC techs are no strangers to crawlspaces, garages, basements and attics.

My apologies if that seems insensitive to AJ or family members here on the forum but at the 30 day mark, things arent looking too good IMO.

I just called and spoke to someone in homicide. They were VERY interested to hear what I had to say about the tinsnips and the debit card.

Like night and day actually to my prior conversation with the tip line.

They took my info down and asked if it was okay if the detectives called me back and I said sure.

Hopefully this will help.

There you go, zapped. Thank you, again.

He never seemed right to me. You were the first to agree with me, IIRC, which was a relief at the time, and that's when you first started digging all the arrest records, and more?

I thought he seemed off--but I did not find his records. Trigger was the first person I know that had them.

I thought he seemed off--but I did not find his records. Trigger was the first person I know that had them.

Right. Trigger is our genius. This thread, my gosh, Katydid23, SBhack, hoosgirl, luckyseven, Sjm_qc, Scott_M, Yoda, Luvrosco, O M, Dex, the master sleuthers and then such a rich selection of locals who have joined and contributed, not to forget Zach and brenchen who made it possible to move forward. It's an Alpine crew. (sorry if I'm leaving anybody out). It is extremely hard to achieve the same kind of results institutionally. Free thinking and information flow get impeded by egos, ambition, and inefficiency, from what I've seen. Things move very fast on WS comparatively.

Right, so Hadsell could have placed the card portions easily and placed the ping. I think at some point he may have had the phone turned off, in his room, may have even fallen asleep, as he mentioned LE had it pinging on his very hotel bed. It seems to me, he then went back sent the texts around 5 am, to distance the timeline from where he may have taken AJ already, at that point, or it was to buy him more time to keep moving, as she wasn't reported missing until around 9 pm. I hope her mom has shared with LE how exactly and when he became part of the picture after the 7 am red truck drop-off. That would be a start for having some sense of direction. Since the homicide detectives are having hard time finding AJ, I think she isn't being cooperative. And LE hasn't said as much which they often do in cases when parents are cooperating. Here one is jail and the other is wearing a green hoodie and blowing a horn in his honor. Does she think he's Robin Hood?

The first route also goes past the hotel. Just making sure you realized that. Hotel is on the right coming from Halprin, on Little Creek. The only way to get to I-64 or any main roads without passing the hotel is to turn left off Halprin toward Shore Dr or to go straight and it turns into Johnstons.

Do we know if WH was working on new house construction or an existing residence when he claimed to be working an hour away? If it was a new house that would be the first place I would check if it were me.

Also HVAC techs are no strangers to crawlspaces, garages, basements and attics.

My apologies if that seems insensitive to AJ or family members here on the forum but at the 30 day mark, things arent looking too good IMO.

It's hard to think about, so thanks for doing it. I think he may have gone into regret mode, if he did something, the way coked out people do, but not past self preservation or scheming. So, regret, that he may have love for AJ, I don't know that he would be too callous in disposing of her. Could it be that he took her someplace that would have significance to her or both of them, that grandiosity aspect to him?

The first route also goes past the hotel. Just making sure you realized that. Hotel is on the right coming from Halprin, on Little Creek. The only way to get to I-64 or any main roads without passing the hotel is to turn left off Halprin toward Shore Dr or to go straight and it turns into Johnstons.

Thank you, I mustve missed that in my rush to post the info.

So two of the most direct routes out of three go right past WH's hotel??

hmmm.

I mostly lurk in this thread because it moves so fast and furious. But I'm always trying to keep up. I'm a few days behind and missed a few chunks here and there so I and might have missed an update...

We now know AJ possibly fought with mom and stormed out at 4:30 am. Was possibly seen on surveillance at 5:30. Her sisters say they saw her at 7:00, "going back to bed". Has this timeline now been blown up and I missed it?

I mostly lurk in this thread because it moves so fast and furious. But I'm always trying to keep up. I'm a few days behind and missed a few chunks here and there so I and might have missed an update...

We now know AJ possibly fought with mom and stormed out at 4:30 am. Was possibly seen on surveillance at 5:30. Her sisters say they saw her at 7:00, "going back to bed". Has this timeline now been blown up and I missed it?

No, as far as I know the timeline still stands.

Pretty sure a lot of us knew about them before anything was posted publicly. In fact, in the very beginning all you had to do was run a google search for Hadsell missing and numerous hits came up for WH's criminal history. Same search in google images brought up his mug shots.

Pretty sure a lot of us knew about them before anything was posted publicly. In fact, in the very beginning all you had to do was run a google search for Hadsell missing and numerous hits came up for WH's criminal history. Same search in google images brought up his mug shots.

What do you think about the tinsnips theory Ontario Mom?

I think you hit an important nail on the head here...

AJ doesn't have a job. Unless JH or WH or Zach or someone else has signed her on as an "authorized user" on their CC, there's no way this girl has a CC. No CC company on the planet is going to issue a card to someone without an income. Therefore, I believe her bank card is exactly that, it's a checking/debit card. Likely in her own name, where her scholarship funds are deposited into. Also potentially where mom or anyone else could drop money into if they had her bank acct. number.

Activity on this account is critical, as far as I'm concerned, and would have been my first appeal to LE to look into. Last deposit, last withdrawl/debit, how much, where, address of ATM, etc.

There is a website that tells u how to run away.
Destroy all CCards and Debit cards if u use them they can find u.
Get rid of phone.
Make no contact with anyone.
go to shelters

I don't know how accurate that 4:30 fight/storm out information is since it's never been verified who the source is. I also don't know there was ever a time stamp mentioned on that 7-11 video. From the MPR, JH told the responding officer she last saw AJ at 7:30am.

Right. Trigger is our genius. This thread, my gosh, Katydid23, SBhack, hoosgirl, luckyseven, Sjm_qc, Gigtu, Scott_M, Yoda, and then such a rich selection of locals who have joined and contributed, not to forget Zach and brenchen who made it possible to move forward. It's an Alpine crew. (sorry if I'm leaving anybody out). It is extremely hard to achieve the same kind of results institutionally. Free thinking and information flow get impeded by egos, ambition, and inefficiency, from what I've seen. Things move very fast on WS comparatively.

I must say I feel inadequate here with all you amazing sleuthers. That's why I don't post much,although I'm always reading. You are all amazing!

What do you think about the tinsnips theory Ontario Mom?

Well it's certainly reasonable, considering WH's (former) employment in heating and air. The only thing is, I can't tell by the images I've seen if the entire bottom half of the card has a clean, straight cut. If it does, it likely wasn't snips since the blade on that tool is shorter than the width of the card, and it would take 2 cuts to go all the way through (as opposed to household scissor blades that are longer than a bank card, and could easily cut through in a single effort). That being said, IF WH is the one who cut that card, it's reasonable to assume he also had a pair of heavy duty shears in his tool box as well for cutting longer items. That would certainly do the trick in a single cut.

moo.

ETA: lol, shears... like shown here http://cre8tor.hubpages.com/hub/Cho...ls-for-Getting-Started-In-Heating-and-Cooling

Depending on the thickness of the material, tinsnips can tend to pinch on one side when cutting. Someone should experiment with an old credit card to see it it pushes down the edge of the card while cutting.

I must say I feel inadequate here with all you amazing sleuthers. That's why I don't post much,although I'm always reading. You are all amazing!

Your posts are very good, so post more please.

I think we probably need to work on this ping thing because I dont like it can get it at an exact location like it would show on your phone to use. Dont they use like a trajectory so you can get it close but could it be possible it like pinged at the storage unit and not hotel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member