VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think this will turn into a cold case at all. I know a month seems like a long time, but in a bodyless case, it's nothing. And if Tim Miller takes this on, and it looks like he may, he just might find AJ. He has access to better equipment than the PDs even have ie side sonar and drones. He will bring legitimacy and exposure to the case. That part about not wanting to be lied to on his site? I think it can go either way. One, he won't touch it because of all the BS and time wasted because of lies and having like 8 different "last seen" times, or he will be so disgusted that he will want justice for AJ and do it to spite the perps. I'm very encouraged since he has AJ's flyer on his page with TES's number.

I was thinking, if we are talking about a potentially harmed AJ ( close your ears Zach), I really have to wonder if that person would want to drive with that cargo to Chesapeake? I would think they would want to empty themselves of that asap in Norfolk. The other items are easier and seem to be clean up items after the fact, and leading folks in other directions - potentially. JMO & all that. But, I might think of what other places in that area there are that may have not been looked a thoroughly, even besides water locations.

JMO, but if the gun didn't play a role in all of this then it would be included in the missing report, with the ammunition that's reported missing. The reason being, the gun IMO was in WH's possession who cannot legally possess a firearm, so therefore the gun wasn't found at the hotel where he was allegedly staying. So again, to sum it up, IMO IF the gun wasn't involved, it would have been at the house where that ammo was because as far as we know, there's no reason legally that it couldn't be in that household (IF we believe he wasn't staying at the house).
That's a lot of stuff jh had to keep straight when filling out the report I can barely handle one 3yr old let alone think about where my ammo/gun may be. But listing ammo and no gun , I know that person writing up the report had to be like, ok so where's the gun?
Jh:" thought process" must mention debit card but not the missing gun
You'd think somewhere something would have slipped out by now.

respectfully briefed

added above :)

Thank you again!

3 things:

1. That card definitely appears appears to be cut with a sharp edge like a knife or scissors. It doesnt look ragged like in the example I posted a few days ago.

2. IMO LE needs to have forensics try and match the cut of the card with a pair of tinsnips. It wouldnt be unusual at all for a heating and air person like WH to have a pair on his belt or in his vehicle while working, since this tool is used to cut and help fabricate metal heating and cooling ducts. Him not having a pair would be like a carpenter not having a hammer.

3. After viewing the portion of the video showing that card at least 10 times, Im pretty confident in saying that its a Wells Fargo debit card just like I use daily. Same color, same markings etc.

They also have a visa logo on the bottom right corner so I can see how people would assume credit card.

Thank you again!

Two things:

1. That card definitely appears appears to be cut with a sharp edge like a knife or scissors. It doesnt look ragged like in the example I posted a few days ago.

2. After viewing the portion of the video showing that card at least 10 times, Im pretty confident in saying that its a Wells Fargo debit card just like I use. Same color, same marking etc.

Yes. Not a knife or bent to break, scissors on Swiss Army type maybe, but the edge is straight and clean. When I tried with a Swiss Army knife scissors, the line was way wavier, but hard to tell. Sharp edge at least as long as the card would be my guess.

Yes. Not a knife or bent to break, scissors on Swiss Army type maybe, but the edge is straight and clean. When I tried with a Swiss Army knife scissors, the line was way wavier, but hard to tell. Sharp edge at least as long as the card would be my guess.

Look at my post again above.I added a few things to it, including how tinsnips would be a must-have tool for a heating and air guy.

For those unfamiliar with the tool, think extremely heavy duty scissors used to cut thin metal.

They wouldnt even blink at a piece of plastic.

Look at my post again above.I added a few things to it, including how tinsnips would be a must-have tool for a heating and air guy.

Yes, exactly. Sorry, I have to catch up from yesterday, so I've missed a bunch. Will try to catch up. Thank you.

I went over the case again tonight, paying particular attention to the location where the credit card was located and where WH says her phone pinged on Tidewater Drive. There was also a search conducted near there at 8440 Tidewater drive on March 13 but I am unaware if anything was found.

My start point was 8331 Halprin drive (close enough without giving away the actual location) and the end point was Wine and Cake Hobbies Inc. which is one of the closest businesses to where the search was conducted.

I was given three possible routes using the direction tool in Google Earth.

The first was South on Halprin with a right onto Little Creek Drive and then a left onto Tidewater Drive. This route was 3.9 miles and is estimated at 9 minutes. ****

The second route was South on Halprin, right onto Little Creek Drive, a left onto Chesapeake, a right on Joyner, a left onto Sewers and finally a right onto Tidewater Drive. 3.9 miles and 10 minutes Also this route goes right by Americas Best Value Inn.

The third route starts out going South on Halprin, continuing onto Johnstons Rd, left on Chesapeake, right onto Joyner, left onto Sewells, right onto Widgeon Rd and finally a right onto Tidewater Drive. bypasses America's Best Value Inn.

Just putting this out there in case any locals want to drive these routes and see if they see anything out of the ordinary. I believe any of the three would be the most direct routes between the two points mentioned in the beginning of my post.

**** I think its also interesting to note that the most direct route to 4000 Battlefield Blvd is along the first route I posted.

Right, so Hadsell could have placed the card portions easily and placed the ping. I think at some point he may have had the phone turned off, in his room, may have even fallen asleep, as he mentioned LE had it pinging on his very hotel bed. It seems to me, he then went back sent the texts around 5 am, to distance the timeline from where he may have taken AJ already, at that point, or it was to buy him more time to keep moving, as she wasn't reported missing until around 9 pm. I hope her mom has shared with LE how exactly and when he became part of the picture after the 7 am red truck drop-off. That would be a start for having some sense of direction. Since the homicide detectives are having hard time finding AJ, I think she isn't being cooperative. And LE hasn't said as much which they often do in cases when parents are cooperating. Here one is in jail and the other is wearing a green hoodie and blowing a horn in his honor. Does she think he's Robin Hood?

Tinsnips or "snips"

snips.jpg

Right, so Hadsell could have placed the card portions easily and placed the ping. I think at some point he may have had the phone turned off, in his room, may have even fallen asleep even, until he then went back sent the texts around 5 am.

Seems entirely plausible to me. At his hotel, hes not more than 7 minutes from either location.

The wooded area where clothes were found, the one off of Battlefield drive, is a little over 30 minutes away and along the same route.

WH did say that he was working about an hour away in the jailhouse interview.With morning traffic, that sounds about right.

I would like to know if WH's neph-bro was hanging out with him on Monday night or Tuesday. Also, who did WH 'party' with. Every one that I know that did coke had close friends they'd get high with.

The card being cut has bothered me since i first started reading about this case.

Youd have to be REALLY careful to cut one with a knife because the plastic could make the blade turn and you could end up cutting yourself.

Scissors would be the obvious choice but how many people just carry around a pair of scissors on their person or in their car?

If scissors were used, someone would have had to either enter JH's house or their own to retrieve some IMO.

That leaves the tinsnips and I would be HIGHLY surprised if they werent what was used here. Occam's razor and all.

I would like to know if WH's neph-bro was hanging out with him on Monday night or Tuesday. Also, who did WH 'party' with. Every one that I know that did coke had close friends they'd get high with.

I think Hadsell has this set sold on his innocence because they have no choice but to believe him, for other reasons, like a cause or something, standing for him besides her mom like his family. They are his in with her, what keeps her mind in his story line, it seems to me.

The card being cut has bothered me since this case began.

Youd have to be REALLY careful to cut one with a knife because the plastic could make the blade turn and you could end up cutting yourself.

Scissors would be the obvious choice but how many people just carry around a pair of scissors on their person or have some in their car?

If scissors were used, someone would have had to either enter JH's house or their own to retrieve some IMO.

That leaves the tinsnips and I would be HIGHLY surprised if they werent what was used here. Occams razor and all.

Have you tried it with snips yet?

I think Hadsell has this set sold on his innocence because they have no choice but to believe him, for other reasons, like a cause or something, standing for him besides her mom like his family. They are his in with her, what keeps her mind in his story line.

We saw how quickly he gained control of the situation. He became the media spokesman, the Search Coordinator, the FB administrator, the head of the family, leader of the local teens....No one seemed to question his authority.

Have you tried it with snips yet?

I dont have a pair in my toolbox or I would, just to nail it down conclusively.

Between you and me, I think we solved this particular part of the puzzle HG.

Im gonna call Norfolk pd with this tip in just a few minutes.

If you ever decide to go in to private detective work, let me know. I think you and I would be amazing together :)

I dont have a pair in my toolbox or I would, just to nail it down conclusively.

Between you and me, I think we solved this particular part of the puzzle HG.

Im gonna call Norfolk pd with this tip in just a few minutes.

If you ever decide to go in to private detective work, let me know. I think you and I would be amazing together :)

Oh, I think we'd be lost without WSers here, it is very much a group effort compelled by all who care to share their thoughts and the mods keeping things focused.

Where's AJ? Did he get his hands on a boat? Did he want to be the hero who found her? Did he want her where he can keep that sick control of her, if that's the issue, and milk the situation as far as he could?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriVee