VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about this again. The taxi driver was talking about the 7-11 on Shore Drive and Pleasant Ave. That was the same driver that had said she picked up a girl in her taxi.
https://www.facebook.com/newschanne...=10152636218146146&offset=0&total_comments=40

I am wondering if this is the 7-11 that Wes said the cops showed him video of. That would rule out the 7-11 on Halrpin Drive, right? I bet that is the 7-11 they checked the video at because the taxi driver said she talked to the family. That means maybe she didn't go to that 7-11 at all on Halprin Drive in the middle of the night.

CH: Now, in some of the reports that have been covering this case regarding the cell phone – oh, I’m sorry – the credit card finds, a 7-11 store is reportedly nearby this area.

WH: Correct.

CH: Have the police thought about looking at surveillance footage? Or are there even cameras?

WH: Yes actually there is cameras and uh it’s actually, honestly sad because the police showed me a video on their cell phone and there was a girl and it looked like she was walking from across the street into the 7-11. But, when that girl entered the 7-11… Now, she may have been of Asian descent. My daughter is Asian and Caucasian.

source

This context puts it in close proximity to the card fragments find. I also remember a video where they were talking about searching along the path she would typically take to the 7-11. It's not the GMA one, I just watched it. I think it is from earlier in the week before that one.

Wasn't it at some point reported that she might have had a Harry Potter necklace on. Maybe it's just part of her clothes description.

17 is the code for jewelry. I'm assuming THAT is the HP time turner necklace.

77 is the code for other. I'm assuming the word we see on that line is "Gevey". That's an assumption, not a fact, but I do not for one minute believe it is anyone's name. JMO

And WHY would everybody need to discuss "what to do about this information" The only answer is CALL THE POLICE and give them the information if you knew evidence was/could be there :gaah:

Well because... WH is Mr. So What, Mr. Unorthodox. He's got his own way of doing things, as he made perfectly clear in the jailhouse interview.

77 is the code for other. I'm assuming the word we see on that line is "Gevey". That's an assumption, not a fact, but I do not for one minute believe it is anyone's name. JMO

I don't believe it's a person's name either but I don't think it's Gevey either. I suppose eventually we'll see that report un-redacted though.

Thanks! I'm going to quit looking at that word because I'm the one who originally proposed that it was "Gevey," then when comparing the "Gs" in that word and LUGER, I changed my mind because I don't think they are the same. Haha!

I don't believe it's a person's name either but I don't think it's Gevey either. I suppose eventually we'll see that report un-redacted though.

I considered it was part of the word "Gortex" for a long time...because that's outdoor clothing, and maybe her Longwood Jacket was made by Gortex. But I would think that would fall under the code for clothing, so....meh. Who knows?

Thanks! I'm going to quit looking at that word because I'm the one who originally proposed that it was "Gevey," then when comparing the "Gs" in that word and LUGER, I changed my mind because I don't think they are the same. Haha!

I stopped looking at it after I freaked out thinking it might be "GoPro". :floorlaugh:

I agree - I wonder if she knew he was going to do the B&E. He did say

WH: ?They're trying to say that I knew about this stuff, you know, that I'm just giving stuff out or whatever and its not that.
Okay, yeah, I did commit a crime to verify evidence. I'm sorry, but the evidence led me to that boy’s house and I talked to people about it –
I talked to everybody in the house about it: “What should we do?” My answer was way worse.

I believe he was encouraged to commit the B&E by "people in the house."

If that's the case then they could all be considered co-conspirators.

I considered it was part of the word "Gortex" for a long time...because that's outdoor clothing, and maybe her Longwood Jacket was made by Gortex. But I would think that would fall under the code for clothing, so....meh. Who knows?

Well, it's very obvious what it says...they were describing an iPhone with Siri, and the detective spelled it Cerey. Duh.

:laughing: Obviously I'm kidding. It's just so funny how we're all racking our brains about that one little word!

If that's the case then they could all be considered co-conspirators.

In one of my scenarios, I see a group of irrational, emotional people riling each other up, egging each other on. And guess who volunteers to do something about it. Sigh...

For some reason that's exactly what I thought. My husband loves the stuff and it might make sense for somebody who might be outside playing sports to have a light but weather-proof jacket.

In one of my scenarios, I see a group of irrational, emotional people riling each other up, egging each other on. And guess who volunteers to do something about it. Sigh...

I could see that in a way. If AJ's disappearance was a terrible coincidence and wasn't related to WH's past, drug use & separation from JH, I could totally see emotional, panicked people riling one another up and when you have a chemical in your system that makes you, well, very very easily riled.. we see what might happen. IMO MOO

For some reason that's exactly what I thought. My husband loves the stuff and it might make sense for somebody who might be outside playing sports to have a light but weather-proof jacket.

Well, Gortex DOES make gym bags, so...maybe that's what that is for. Could be anything really.

I could see that in a way. If AJ's disappearance was a terrible coincidence and wasn't related to WH's past, drug use & separation from JH, I could totally see emotional, panicked people riling one another up and when you have a chemical in your system that makes you, well, very very easily riled.. we see what might happen. IMO MOO

In one of my scenarios (yes, I have a few!), AJ left the house because someone or something made her mad. What happened after that is where things get murky...

Well because... WH is Mr. So What, Mr. Unorthodox. He's got his own way of doing things, as he made perfectly clear in the jailhouse interview.

Yes that's a given because of WH's behavior But if I was the mother of a missing child and had information that evidence could possibly be in a house nearby and my husband was talking about doing a B&E instead of calling the police, (IF she was one of the "everybody in the house that WH said he talked to") I would dial 911 immediately and put an end to the B&E idea right then and there. Lord have mercy what is wrong with these people.

Folks, I got tired of digging through my ever growing bookmarks for videos so I made a youtube playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBbV94ZL7U0&feature=youtu.be&list=PLAhnhNWhzoxkhJhU60D7bS27WIVafN-dh

It is ordered by oldest at the top. The long jailhouse video is not on the playlist. It seems to only be on WAVY's website: http://wavy.com/2015/03/23/video-jailhouse-interview-with-wesley-hadsell/

If anyone finds another video that is available on Youtube and not on this list, pm me. Also, I decided not to include JH's memorial. I think I'll keep it strictly news.

In one of my scenarios (yes, I have a few!), AJ left the house because someone or something made her mad. What happened after that is where things get murky...

With so little factual information to go on I have multiple scenarios as well! Of course I have one main ending, but different ways we get there. And I hate saying that. I lean more towards AJ leaving after getting upset and somebody came to "calm her down". Can't decide if it was per request or not but.. You add coke to any situation and things will get crazier than they need to be. That's for sure here whether their hands are dirty or not.

I just wanted to tell everyone that "I Thank you for your posts and I appreciate reading your thoughts and ideas".
My Thanks button is acting weird/isn't working and I have no clue what's going on with it. Both of my browsers are acting wonky and I can no longer watch videos because my flash player keeps crashing. So I wanted to tell everyone Thanks!

Does anyone know why my Thanks button won't work, has that happened to anyone else? It will occasionally work, then sometimes when I click it a pop-up box opens with a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark in it. Or I click it and the "Thanks button disappears" but I don't see my Thanks show up on the persons post, and if I refresh the page the Thanks button reappears. :gaah:

Folks, I got tired of digging through my ever growing bookmarks for videos so I made a youtube playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBbV94ZL7U0&feature=youtu.be&list=PLAhnhNWhzoxkhJhU60D7bS27WIVafN-dh

It is ordered by oldest at the top. The long jailhouse video is not on the playlist. It seems to only be on WAVY's website: http://wavy.com/2015/03/23/video-jailhouse-interview-with-wesley-hadsell/

If anyone finds another video that is available on Youtube and not on this list, pm me. Also, I decided not to include JH's memorial. I think I'll keep it strictly news.

Does Andre EVER GO HOME??? Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member