VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I have sat back being a local trying to understand this case and clearly like all of you it leaves me baffled every night. However, I just had a thought. As a teen/young adult there WAS ONE House everyone went to because the parents were so cool with everything it was the cool place to be. ONE parent Smoked pot THE other Bought alcohol, US being Under Age. But that is the one experience I've had where I would be hanging with anyone's parents. Is this maybe the case with wh or jh? Just an idea

I had the exact same thought. There's always that ONE house where the "parents" pretty much let anything slide. Booze, drugs, whatever. This is where the party kids hang out.

Would you do a dance with LE if you were a felon & your adopted daughter was missing(and you were innocent)? or is there just that much crazy going on here?

Right? Why add that?
They had the ammo. The drug use. Missing daughter. Breaking and entering. Impeding and investigation. Harming an animal. So he figured...HEY...why not taunt LE and tell them they will never find the gun?SMH

I had the exact same thought. There's always that ONE house where the "parents" pretty much let anything slide. Booze, drugs, whatever. This is where the party kids hang out.

The cool parents use to say; I rather y'all do it here instead of somewhere else. But they didnt indulge with us side by side.

BBM (and I have no idea and refuse to look to see what Urban dictionary says that means, because I'm totally okay with what it means HERE):

1. It's not yet been confirmed by LE they're actually her clothes. Then again, LE in this case haven't really given the public ANY info to really go on. That tells me they don't need the public's assistance, and that's just as disturbing as not having them confirm or deny anything.

2. From everything I've read about Anjelica's character, she'd never do this. I'd bet the first thing she'd think of is "this will make my sisters cry, I can't do that to them" if she even thought about pulling a disappearing act.

3. It's astounding to me how all the word salads and shifting timelines and lack of facts make more sense after a glass of Riesling. I hate this case. Too many liars and sketch-bags and dysfunctional sneaky crap going on.

4. I certainly don't agree with everyone's opinion here but everyone's input is INVALUABLE and has made me re-think a lot of things. I definitely appreciate everyone investing time on AJ's behalf. Y'all rock.

5. Bingo... we all just want her safe. If that means in Montana, at school, in Florida or wherever she wants to be that makes her feel safe.

moo.

thank you for realizing the ultimate point of this - we want AJ safe and healthy. I know it can be easy to get caught up in WH and JH and the flurry of drama and lies, but keep AJ as the focus, please.

:heartbeat:

Does anyone remember when I added a link after the searches, probably on the 23rd, where either Wavy or Wvec, prob. Wavy, said they found another piece of interesting evidence in their search down in Chesapeake? They never named what it was. I keep looking for it and I cannot find it. Despite us not having confirmation those are her clothing items, I am swayed to believe they are. That was a tremendous amount of resources out there for several days for a big nothing otherwise.

I have thought this may be the case as well but of course this is just MOO.

I also wanted to add a few other of my observations. When WH mentions the garage being open at the home he decides to b&e I believe he is hinting that there was possibly a white car parked in the garage. I dont know what else he could have seen that would make him believe this kid could have AJ there in his house in reference to the garage being open. JMO

I don't think the garage was open
WH (jailhouse interview)
"I rode past there, saw a garage, saw things and uh...
JF: ?Was the garage open?
WH: ? No.
JF: ?So you broke into the house through the garage?
WH: ? No, it was just the… the door was accessible to the outside. It wasn't, ya know, hard to get into... "

Does anyone remember when I added a link after the searches, probably on the 23rd, where either Wavy or Wvec, prob. Wavy, said they found another piece of interesting evidence in their search down in Chesapeake? They never named what it was. I keep looking for it and I cannot find it. Despite us not having confirmation those are her clothing items, I am swayed to believe they are. That was a tremendous amount of resources out there for several days for a big nothing otherwise.

Maybe check the scanner thread. I remember reading that, also.

Would you do a dance with LE if you were a felon & your adopted daughter was missing(and you were innocent)? or is there just that much crazy going on here?

Sadly, yes, some would do exactly that. There is an element within our society that just REALLY hate cops, hate authority and think themselves smarter and more able and equipped to exact justice than the actual justice system. WH has made several statements during interviews that lead me to believe he's one of those guys. Such things as "I've conducted my own stuff" and his obvious dissatisfaction with what LE had been sharing with the family. Alluding to getting his gun and making a "sacrifice" for AJ (shooting Texty kid and going to jail for it), and saying "so what, some ways are unorthodox".

My sister-in-law was once married to a gem just like WH. Career criminal (and also a coke user, interestingly enough) who'd convinced her he'd changed but hated cops with every fiber of his being. If his step-son went missing, and even if he had nothing to do with it, he'd have acted the same exact way WH is/has. Trying to be the Big Man and controlling everything, talking to reporters, etc. It's some sort of bravado/alpha male thing that is seriously warped in criminal minds.

moo.

I may be the odd one out here but I see Joe more excited to cover such a case, than an advocate for AJ. His casual banter with WH during the jailhouse rock interview was rather annoying and unprofessional, imo.

hmm... he's doing his job well and with some class, is my impression, as most of the local press have pretty well. Not much has been lost through Hadsell blabber with MSM. Thank you for your critical and useful take in things, O M, always helps.

I didn't quite connect the 2011 reference to anything specific. Thoughts on what he was alluding to there?
I am thinking from what I have been able to read and seen on the case that AJ was texty kids first real girlfriend. Of course this was when they were 13 or 14 if we use the year 2011 that WH mentions. Also possible texty kid was a little smart mouth and again as a 13 or 14 year old kid may have said things that a boy shouldnt say to a girl whether joking or not. I dont know like I'll slap you or things of that nature. All JMO and speculations here[emoji1]

I've said it before and I'll say it again... I just hope and pray that LE/investigators have interrogated and questioned extensively ALL of those in this seemingly close, closed circle.
From your post to God and NPD's ears. That is what I have been thinking for a while now, but I have faith that if I'm thinking it, so is LE. I do not like the dynamic of this "close, closed circle" as you so aptly named it. I do not like it at all.

I remember. They didn't name it anywhere that I saw. I can look and see if I can find the video but I think it was on that Saturday the 21st on a video.

Originally Posted by Mermy
And, I very strongly feel that the media would report that the case was closed by NPD, so it's likely that we would hear about it. Joe from WAVYTV has been kinda, sorta advocating for the family, so I am almost positive he would be continually making inquires with NPD requesting some kind of statement as to case status....not sure if the NPD would disclose much else to media.

I may be the odd one out here but I see Joe more excited to cover such a case, than an advocate for AJ. His casual banter with WH during the jailhouse rock interview was rather annoying and unprofessional, imo.

I agree with you.

See the bolding above that I put the BBsomething on just now. :)

I am pleased that Joe has taken interest in this case and kept it in the public view for AJ's sake especially IF there is much more to this than her leaving of her own volition or in the event something has happened to her since she actually left the Tarrallton home.

And, I feel whatever his initial intentions were, say to be an unbiased professional news reporter...this has shifted more to an advocate for the family that we have seen in the reports. Not really AJ. And, not as impartial as Joe should come across, in my opinion. But, I personally know two reporters and they have told me that it's important to connect to subject(s) of their reporting. That connection and sense of trust draws them out. So, we saw that banter, I think, because Joe was drawing WH out. The more Joe drew WH out into disclosing things in that interview, the juicier it became. For TV news. After all, it was entitled "Jailhouse Interview".

Talk about a means to pull viewers in.

http://wavy.com/2015/03/23/video-jailhouse-interview-with-wesley-hadsell/

I don't think the garage was open
WH (jailhouse interview)
"I rode past there, saw a garage, saw things and uh...
JF: ?Was the garage open?
WH: ? No.
JF: ?So you broke into the house through the garage?
WH: ? No, it was just the… the door was accessible to the outside. It wasn't, ya know, hard to get into... "

Exactly!

It seems to me that WH/family/friends were just acting way too quickly trying to accuse the Texty kid before there was ever evidence at all. They were all jumping to conclusions way too early in this. There are so many news outlets, FB pages, etc. that cannot even agree on anything as to a timeline. I really wish that LE would put out an official time on this and clear up the wrong info on their FB page too. They have her wrong height...okay so...

Look at this timeline even though it is from WH jailhouse interview. I am bolding some stuff. Remember that he broke in on the 6th to Texy kids' house. He's saying also that they (LE) got a warrant to do a search for this day. (thinking this was the warrant to search the texty kids house.) This is also the day that they find the other pieces of her missing debit card in the morning time --according to news broadcast http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/search-missing-virginia-student-29479547-- This is the same news station that said the family said she was last seen Monday night at 9:15 pm

Jailhouse interview - BBM

WH: They're not saying it was planted or whatever but it’s evidence tampering because, say, somebody broke into a house theoretically and verified information that evidence was there, and then said that they moved it so if someone was over later they would be able to see it, in order to bring the evidence out faster.

(more Q & A questions before this)

JF: What time of day did you break in?

WH: 2, 2oclock

JF: [unintelligible] Friday March 6th?

WH: That may be correct, yes. I know the search warrant was executed the same day.

JF: How did police find out you went in there?

WH: Uhm people change their stories. I mean
... they were badgered, questioned really hard. Whatever. It wasn’t a story. It was just something that um..

JF: Do you think that they just didn’t want to lie?

WH: I respect that. That is probably what that was. They want to get to the bottom of the truth. I don’t think they did it to, like, sell me out, rat me out. It wasn’t that - we talked about it. It was more like we just agreed that, I don’t know… I had a conversation with an individual and I felt like it was something we had to do. When I made that decision, other individuals were brought in because I was just trying to make the evidence come to light. I didn’t have the jacket. I didn’t plant the jacket. I didn’t know anything about that. It was the fact of the overwhelming information that led me there, which… you yourself have a lot of that information.
His insinuatiin to what he said he wanted to do instead of just the B&E because he thought AJ could be there keeps bringing me to the two women found dead in Chesapeake. There were white cars in the driveway. One with the trunk open a little. There is rumor that the women sold drugs, pills, heroine etc. They found bullets and I am curious if they were 9mm....no gun was mentioned on the news report as being found at the scene of the crime.

http://wtkr.com/2015/03/31/medical-examiner-women-found-dead-in-chesapeake-home-were-shot-to-death/

Does anyone else feel this could be related somehow or is it just me?

thank you for realizing the ultimate point of this - we want AJ safe and healthy. I know it can be easy to get caught up in WH and JH and the flurry of drama and lies, but keep AJ as the focus, please.

:heartbeat:

Sadly, in our collective effort to keep AJ the focus and figure out what really happened it takes sifting through, discussing, discarding, pursuing, discussing again, all the drama and lies. I just wish these people would have been honest from the beginning. If they REALLY wanted to #bringAJhome that's exactly what they would have done.

moo.

Just a concerned suggestion here...but perhaps we should all think twice and consider carefully when discussing "Texty" ? IMO, there is absolutely NO reason for us to be poking around in this persons business, or unintentionally saying something that would out him to anyone reading along. He has never been named a person of interest in this case. AND, I think WH has tortured him enough already.

JMO, MOO, I'm not a mod, etc. etc...I just have a mama bear attitude where this kid is concerned.

I remember the media reporting that items had been gathered and bagged...but I took that as being potential evidence to be examined. We really don't know if what they collected turned out to be anything of substance or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand