VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it have been ping(s) from WH's other phone? When did LE learn of this lost phone and how long does it take to get records? If this has already been addressed, sorry!

Wes told him he got a tip on his other phone around the time he was locked up and being interogated for 15hours. He mentions in the jail house rock video that LE was mad to just be hearing about said phone. Maybe the new searches are in part based off pings from this new phone. Idk

Maybe we could look at another side to this. One that includes WH but maybe one that includes someone else that might be involved in a drug related way. Maybe AJ found out about something going down or walked into something and well...wonder if there are some connections with the location they were looking for the phone today and well that place/people.

The media stating that WH was arrested on unrelated charges is technically true, and technically not true.

While he wasn't arrested for making AJ disappear...

Everything he WAS charged with, every action he DID take (except the charge for the ammo) had 100% everything to do with AJ's disappearance. I mean think about it, if she spent the week at home then went back to school after break, would WH have broken into a home, punched a dog and threatened people? Of course not. So in that aspect, yes it's related, but in the technical aspect, no it's not.

At least one news station has claimed that the charges are related, even if LE's staying mum.

The first frame in the video has "Charges are Related" written on it and the reporter says "We now know Wesley Hadsell is in jail because of charges stemming from the investigation into his missing daughter."

I know it's not official but at the same time LE hasn't released a statement refuting Channel 3's claim. So yeah, msm is straddling the same technical fence that we are, IMO anyway. ;)

http://wtkr.com/2015/03/27/judge-denies-bond-for-father-of-missing-norfolk-teen/

Maybe we could look at another side to this. One that includes WH but maybe one that includes someone else that might be involved in a drug related way. Maybe AJ found out about something going down or walked into something and well...wonder if there are some connections with the location they were looking for the phone today and well that place/people.

Wes is a ring leader type of person. But it could be somebody out there whom was involved as well. And this person may have played a big part as well. This maybe why they still dont come forward. You can cooperate and still get 20 years. So I would look for the guy with the upset stomach look.

The problem is, once you get involved in buying (and possibly selling, per the hidden scales) cocaine, you open yourself (and your family) up to an ENTIRELY different element of people that would not previously have had any contact with you.

Wes is a con man and a liar, we know that. There's no arguing that. You bring that kind of cocky, self-serving attitude into your coke world, and eventually you're going to p*ss someone off. Maybe the LAST person you ever wanted to. Problem is, guys like this don't just go "oh well, that's just Wes being Wes". No, they teach lessons and set examples. That world (like any other) has a food chain, and those who fancy themselves King Bad*ss do what it takes to get to the top and make sure everyone knows how they got there.

As awful as Wes's criminal history is, it's NOTHING compared to a lot of others, and many in the drug business. It's entirely possible this IS a set up, and the real culprit is whoever Wes crossed.

Just throwing out another possible theory.

I stopped following for a couple days hoping that maybe something, anything, would happen by the time I came back to check. *sigh*

But, like a lot of others, I'm not necessarily shocked that no new "evidence" has been "discovered" since WH got his government-sponsored all-inclusive "vacation."

Story's been updated:

Hines, along with three neighbors, told 10 On Your Side detectives told them they were in the area searching for Hadsell’s cell phone. One resident said police told him Hadsell’s cell phone sent a signal to the area March 3 at 8 a.m.
“She asked me if I had seen that van in the area lately, and I told her that probably within the last week and a half to two weeks, I’ve seen it come down this road and go back out,” Hines said.
Wesley Hadsell was arrested March 21 on six felony charges related to the case, although police have not connected him to his daughter’s disappearance. Wesley said the charges are for doing his own detective work to find AJ.

http://wavy.com/2015/04/03/police-investigating-in-iow-in-anjelica-hadsell-disappearance/

I'd like him to try that with my German Shepherd too. :wolf2:

Yaaas! I have a Shepard-Mix as well. He 12 but he's got a fight left in him! :) Maybe we can meet in VIrginia and do some sent tracking ourselves :)

Story's been updated:

Hines, along with three neighbors, told 10 On Your Side detectives told them they were in the area searching for Hadsell’s cell phone. One resident said police told him Hadsell’s cell phone sent a signal to the area March 3 at 8 a.m.
“She asked me if I had seen that van in the area lately, and I told her that probably within the last week and a half to two weeks, I’ve seen it come down this road and go back out,” Hines said.
Wesley Hadsell was arrested March 21 on six felony charges related to the case, although police have not connected him to his daughter’s disappearance. Wesley said the charges are for doing his own detective work to find AJ.

http://wavy.com/2015/04/03/police-investigating-in-iow-in-anjelica-hadsell-disappearance/

wow...so that means her phone wasn't turned off at that time but no SM at all from her. I'm just wondering why someone that had been charged of kidnapping before (not convicted) would make that mistake knowing that cell phones can be easily tracked.

wow...so that means her phone wasn't turned off at that time but no SM at all from her. I'm just wondering why someone that had been charged of kidnapping before (not convicted) would make that mistake knowing that cell phones can be easily tracked.

Which Hadsell? I assumed it was WH.

I haven't seen any in any of the pics being posted. Just the bomb squad. In case the phone, I don't know, blows up? No idea what a bomb squad truck would be doing there....

They may have the ability to detect certain metals in lower amounts that may be found in a phone, perhaps?

Which Hadsell? I assumed it was WH.

LOL good question. You know how reporters like to through us off with that wording. In the 4:00 p.m. the news says "their" so maybe both phones as in WH and AJ.

Story's been updated:

Not to belabor the point about jumping in without being fully caught up.

Has this information been confirmed?

Wes is a ring leader type of person. But it could be somebody out there whom was involved as well. And this person may have played a big part as well. This maybe why they still dont come forward. You can cooperate and still get 20 years. So I would look for the guy with the upset stomach look.

IMO, he is a ring-leader type. The problem is the only ones that will follow him are very young, immature kids about 18-25. A group of normal men in their mid to late thirties would never follow him. I have a 55 year old b-in-law with the same problem, minus the drugs. I find it really creepy and weird.

Story's been updated:

If that's true, I'm pretty pissed it took them a month to get their asses out there or a month to obtain the ping info.... Either way, it just seems they would have been able to get such info in a phone call or two!

Could it have been ping(s) from WH's other phone? When did LE learn of this lost phone and how long does it take to get records? If this has already been addressed, sorry!

I think most phone companies now only help LE via a search warrant and they don't move to fast. I cannot remember if it was Apple or Microsoft or what large company that changed their policy, but other companies followed. I think our current federal gov't was pushing it. It takes weeks now, not days.

If that's true, I'm pretty pissed it took them a month to get their asses out there or a month to obtain the ping info.... Either way, it just seems they would have been able to get such info in a phone call or two!

Not anymore.

I think most phone companies now only help LE via a search warrant and they don't move to fast. I cannot remember if it was Apple or Microsoft or what large company that changed their policy, but other companies followed. I think our current federal gov't was pushing it. It takes weeks now, not days.

They should make exceptions in missing person cases for fast tracking it, lives and much money poured into investigation may be saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove