VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy how moms may think she ran away but not one time plea to AJ to come home because Wes is facing years in jail while trying to find her. So if she thinks AJ is safe then where is the pleas to come home to help Wes get out of this predicament. Does she not believe AJ is safe or does she not believe Wes would not do anything to AJ. Idk.

So, do we know if Texas Equusearch is coming to search or not?

Story's been updated:

Hines, along with three neighbors, told 10 On Your Side detectives told them they were in the area searching for Hadsell’s cell phone. One resident said police told him Hadsell’s cell phone sent a signal to the area March 3 at 8 a.m.
“She asked me if I had seen that van in the area lately, and I told her that probably within the last week and a half to two weeks, I’ve seen it come down this road and go back out,” Hines said.
Wesley Hadsell was arrested March 21 on six felony charges related to the case, although police have not connected him to his daughter’s disappearance. Wesley said the charges are for doing his own detective work to find AJ.

http://wavy.com/2015/04/03/police-investigating-in-iow-in-anjelica-hadsell-disappearance/

Question:

Who's cellphone is the neighbor referring too? AJ's or WH's?

Reminder to all ... if you can't link it, please don't post it.

Thanks !!

sb :)

I think most phone companies now only help LE via a search warrant and they don't move to fast. I cannot remember if it was Apple or Microsoft or what large company that changed their policy, but other companies followed. I think our current federal gov't was pushing it. It takes weeks now, not days.

I think I read in the court paperwork with the case where he allegedly kidnapped his first wife that on the subpoena for phone records it said it was an emergency because of a possible kidnapping. But unfortunately in this case I think at first she might have been missing on her own accord. :( that's so sad because might have been different in this case.

Question:

Who's cellphone is the neighbor referring too? AJ's or WH's?
Also they asked about the van so i think the phone ping is wh 2nd phone. I think they already had her pings.

Huh?? Are you saying JH and WH's mom are doing this together? If so, then duh! on me because I was thinking that JH had pretty much washed her hands of WH. Can you tell us more?

That's going to take something more than the way things stand, it seem to me. Assuming his employer, his friends and associates with whom he coordinated searches etc, are cooperating, either way at this point, LE would have good cause to pull it all up. If AJ's mom has been clear that her sister last saw her at 7 am and further contact was questionably AJ, then the mom's contacts with stepdad would be key, or anyone else residing at the house at the time, for that matter. If I understand things correctly, search groups seek their direction from LE. Is there a compile of the various cars in question? His work truck, the white van now, any he may have borrowed besides?

No like Hannah Graham and Morgan Harrington which they might have also linked to Jesse Matthews were both found in Albemarle County County which he was familiar with. I think he felt comfortable navigating the area. That's all I'm saying.

I've been thinking about this all afternoon while I was out running errands. WH does business and/or house calls. My husband worked a job doing business to business delivery for many years. He was all over the city regularly. Likewise, WH was all over this area regularly. I think he would tend to be very familiar with many areas of the metro. So, why plant evidence so very close to areas that would pinpoint him at this very time. It's more than just familiarity. Just another aspect to the puzzle.

Well i doubt they would refer to AJ as just Hadsell. So i think its wes 2nd phone.

They actually do refer to AJ as Hadsell in the article. Which makes me think they were talking about her phone pinging? They call WH "Hadsell's adoptive father" .. I think that is the wording they used.

Well i doubt they would refer to AJ as just Hadsell. So i think its wes 2nd phone.

Funny - I went in the opposite direction and figured it was AJ's, mainly because of the date - March 3 and because msm hasn't mentioned any phones owned by WH - except for his talking about his secret second phone in the jailhouse interview.

This case has more twists and turns than a pack of Red Vines...

Funny - I went in the opposite direction and figured it was AJ's, mainly because of the date - March 3 and because msm hasn't mentioned any phones owned by WH - except for his talking about his secret second phone in the jailhouse interview.

This case has more twists and turns than a pack of Red Vines...

Since LE was specifically asking about the particular van then i just feel that the pings were from his 2nd phone. Iam sure LE had her pings weeks ago. I remember wes saying that her phone pinged near one of his searches. But if LE is on another search due to a ping; then it maybe his other phone. He just let them know about this phone and now they are searching this area and asking neighbors if they seen his type van.

They actually do refer to AJ as Hadsell in the article. Which makes me think they were talking about her phone pinging? They call WH "Hadsell's adoptive father" .. I think that is the wording they used.

Regarding the phone. I think LE is not saying which Hadsell. But the press may want us to think that it was her pings. They had her pings for weeks. So i just think LE and not the media means his pings. But i could be wrong. Iam just waiting for LE to say that this were her pings and not some neighbor or reporter. Jmo

I am wondering why they were so focused on the pond.. That particular pond all day. Pings come from the nearest cell tower so it's not going to show a phone's exact location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is public record that the residence at that address belongs to a widow and business owner - a beautiful 10 acres. IF he had done work for her (on or off the clock) then it could be possible that he thought no one would ever suspect him to be linked to that residence. Just my opinion, but it is a large piece of property, hope they search every inch of it.

I feel like everyone is waving giant signs around me and I can't see a thing. Super frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousKet