VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, some belated thinking here...

If LE went to the trouble of searching the area where the cell phone pinged, why didn't they interview all the surrounding neighbors? We heard about officers asking about a Quality Plumbing van but not nothing regarding LE questioning the local residents about anything else. Would LE spend all that time searching without knocking on doors, looking for information? No requests that the neighbors search around their yards?

That entire area is a potential crime scene, so why just bring in divers and then leave?

In the "other interview" that WH did - the one he called in on the phone and kept sniffling
WH is talking about the first piece of AJ's card being found on thursday afternoon (the week she went missing) while he was an hour away at work and he said
the first person to find the pieces of evidence could be a person of guilt, It could be coincidence.

Then he explains how the "other fractured destroyed pieces" of the card were found on the "next day" when he led the search from his driveway up the road.

Then he mentions that his brother was actually present when the first half of AJ's card was found.

I find it a coinkydink that the only time evidence has been found was when either WH or his brother (nephbro whatever he is) are present/leading the search.

WH's brother was out conducting the search for AJ that first thursday after she went missing while WH was at work (an hour away). At a time like that I would think a boss would give a worker time off immediately when someone's child goes missing. The first few days of a person disappearance would be the most important time to search the neighborhood and surrounding area for evidence/clues. On the 7th of march WH's boss posted that WH had been out of work for most of the week.

The whole part of the story about the card pieces is so weird. His brother is there when the first piece of evidence is found and calls WH to tell him.
WH rushes home and organizes a search for the "next day" and says searchers (not him) found 3 or 4 more pieces, then he talks about the first piece
being found the day before again, then he says the next day after the first piece of "evidence" was found he organized a search to search the same area
and nothing was found, but the "next day" another search was led by him and that's when they found the additional 3 or 4 pieces.
(was it the next day or 2 days after the 1st piece was found that the other 3 or 4 pieces were found because he's said both,

And when WH mentions the first half/piece of AJ's card being found he calls it "the evidence" (The part that was found when brother led the search)
and brother takes pictures of where it was found and who found it but when WH mentions the other 3 or 4 pieces of the card they found when he led the
search, it's just pieces of the card.

:moo:

With WH in jail now, I was looking at today's activities in IOW as a good, strong positive event. Now we hear Norfolk PD has nothing so far out there. Between the dysfunctional way those closest to AJ are mishandling this affair and this not so good news, I'm really disgusted today. I certainly hope something comes up soon and LE gets a break.

So I am wondering this. The guy they interviewed on the news said he thought he saw the Quality P & M truck right there at the search site 1 1/2 - 2 weeks ago and they are saying that the phone pinged in that same area on March 3 at 8 a.m. ? That's weird don't you think? Also that would be around the time that the lady who did the interview whom we can't name went fishing right before he was arrested too. Was someone checking to see if possible evidence was still around there?

"Hines said detectives showed him a picture of a white truck belonging to Quality Plumbing. Hines said he distinctly remembers seeing the truck driving slowly down Joyners Bridge Road, but not stopping.

“She asked me if I had seen that van in the area lately, and I told her that probably within the last week and a half to two weeks, I’ve seen it come down this road and go back out,” Hines said."
http://wavy.com/2015/04/03/police-investigating-in-iow-in-anjelica-hadsell-disappearance/

Wes told him he got a tip on his other phone around the time he was locked up and being interogated for 15hours. He mentions in the jail house rock video that LE was mad to just be hearing about said phone. Maybe the new searches are in part based off pings from this new phone. Idk

Was he talking about the tip that led to the Chesapeake search?

The missing 9mm.... could it be hidden in a customer's attic or a/c or something random like that?

That van should have been made public in these areas from the start. So obviously wes 2nd phone pinged where he wasn't scheduled to work while in his work truck.

JMO, I have nothing to back it up, but I feel they are searching for AJ's phone. Just my guess.

JMO, I have nothing to back it up, but I feel they are searching for AJ's phone. Just my guess.

Me too, I think it has taken them this long to narrow down the area to search from the cell tower. Do you know where he allegedly went 'fishing' around the 18th?

Have you guys seen the missing persons social media alert system JH and WH'S mother are trying to get up and running?

I think I saw that before but I thought it was supporter of them that was doing this or started this. I can't name name's because, well, we're not allowed, lol. But I believe it was a church going man :praying:

Thank you, NWLady, nice link. I love the tip line number

1-888-LOCK-U-UP

Tip leads Norfolk police to Isle of Wight in search for AJ Hadsell
Marissa Jasek, Apr 3, '15, 5:16 pm

This leaves the question open then is the employer covering for him based on Ms. Jasek's investigative report.

Or his employer is scrambling to cover their backside after the news of WH's history is out and he is in jail on 7 counts. Or just simply trying to keep as low a profile as possible. Folks may not like to hear WH has been at their places doing HVAC work.

Tip leads Norfolk police to Isle of Wight in search for AJ Hadsell
Marissa Jasek, Apr 3, '15, 5:16 pm

This above report may indicate it was his ping from his phone, the adoptive father, wes. Ms. Jasek reports that the employer said they often have their vans in the area searched today, the dispatcher of the employer, to be precise. Ms. Jasek's impressions from the locals were they had not seen that company's vans or not noticed that companies vans at all before, IIRC.

http://wavy.com/2015/04/03/police-investigating-in-iow-in-anjelica-hadsell-disappearance/

"This is not the first time Norfolk police have searched for Hadsell’s cell phone. They searched a wooded area in Norfolk March 13, after a tip from Hadsell’s father, Wesley Hadsell."

So call me stupid, but I'm trying to find out where it's confirmed, other than WH alluding to it, that he had a second phone? That seems to be a popular notion, that perhaps LE was searching for WH's second phone, but I don't remember anything other than some very vague statements from WH that could have been interpreted as him having a second phone.

Can someone please educate me as to the confirmed source that verified he had a second phone?

Okay, some belated thinking here...

If LE went to the trouble of searching the area where the cell phone pinged, why didn't they interview all the surrounding neighbors? We heard about officers asking about a Quality Plumbing van but not nothing regarding LE questioning the local residents about anything else. Would LE spend all that time searching without knocking on doors, looking for information? No requests that the neighbors search around their yards?

That entire area is a potential crime scene, so why just bring in divers and then leave?

Well, I think they did according to SM. :)

Or his employer is scrambling to cover their backside after the news of WH's history is out and he is in jail on 7 counts. Or just simply trying to keep as low a profile as possible. Folks may not like to hear WH has been at their places doing HVAC work.

Important thing is they help find AJ. I doubt they had anything to do with where she is.

So call me stupid, but I'm trying to find out where it's confirmed, other than WH alluding to it, that he had a second phone? That seems to be a popular notion, that perhaps LE was searching for WH's second phone, but I don't remember anything other than some very vague statements from WH that could have been interpreted as him having a second phone.

Can someone please educate me as to the confirmed source that verified he had a second phone?
Well LE only does extreme searches per information that is gathered. So they must have something credible. Or something they believe that is credible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove