VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So call me stupid, but I'm trying to find out where it's confirmed, other than WH alluding to it, that he had a second phone? That seems to be a popular notion, that perhaps LE was searching for WH's second phone, but I don't remember anything other than some very vague statements from WH that could have been interpreted as him having a second phone.

Can someone please educate me as to the confirmed source that verified he had a second phone?

The only thing I've seen is the jailhouse interview where WH is talking about a tip he got

WH - "Allegedly someone called in about a tip beforehand and that information was never verified. That person did not get a call back.
The person reached me through ulterior motive… uh, a different avenue...
and the cops were very pissed because I had a secondary cell phone. They think I have something to hide"

Well LE only does extreme searches per information that is gathered. So they must have something credible. Or something they believe that is credible.

Tracking. I'm just asking if someone can produce something I missed that confirmed he actually had a second phone. LE told MSM that they were there on a tip but would not provide the source or manner of the tip.

So call me stupid, but I'm trying to find out where it's confirmed, other than WH alluding to it, that he had a second phone? That seems to be a popular notion, that perhaps LE was searching for WH's second phone, but I don't remember anything other than some very vague statements from WH that could have been interpreted as him having a second phone.

Can someone please educate me as to the confirmed source that verified he had a second phone?

The only thing I've seen is the jailhouse interview where WH is talking about a tip he got

WH - "Allegedly someone called in about a tip beforehand and that information was never verified. That person did not get a call back.
The person reached me through ulterior motive… uh, a different avenue...
and the cops were very pissed because I had a secondary cell phone. They think I have something to hide"

He kind of makes out like it was a secret 2nd phone the police didn't know about, so my question is How did this "mystery person who called in the tip" reach out to him if that number wasn't on the missing posters?

Well heck. Trying to catch up after a night away with family is like trying to nail jello to a wall. All sorts of code-speak and innuendo doesn't help clear anything up. I don't know what any of you are talking about :(

Tracking. I'm just asking if someone can produce something I missed that confirmed he actually had a second phone. LE told MSM that they were there on a tip but would not provide the source or manner of the tip.

I wondered about that too, then thought he wouldn't have mentioned it if LE didn't know already. Also wondered could he be that dumb or throwing somebody else yet under the bus?

I think I saw that before but I thought it was supporter of them that was doing this or started this. I can't name name's because, well, we're not allowed, lol. But I believe it was a church going man :praying:

Well, whoever it is, I hope LE attends the same church.

I'm thinking WH might have been in that area because he was looking to handle some business like justice or maybe other business IMO ....still thinking of the taxi too sometimes and white car lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, some belated thinking here...

If LE went to the trouble of searching the area where the cell phone pinged, why didn't they interview all the surrounding neighbors? We heard about officers asking about a Quality Plumbing van but not nothing regarding LE questioning the local residents about anything else. Would LE spend all that time searching without knocking on doors, looking for information? No requests that the neighbors search around their yards?

That entire area is a potential crime scene, so why just bring in divers and then leave?

According to a neighbor LE did some interviewing and searching yesterday as well.
Detectives took pictures Thursday night, talked to neighbors and searched properties, Sutton said.
http://hamptonroads.com/2015/04/after-tip-norfolk-police-searching-missing-teen

That van should have been made public in these areas from the start. So obviously wes 2nd phone pinged where he wasn't scheduled to work while in his work truck.

I appreciate your perspective DM. I think perhaps if AJ's phone pinged out there, LE may be asking neighbors if they saw the plumbing van because they are trying to tie a specific person to the area of the ping. I don't think that person's phone pinged (or maybe they can't track it) out there, so LE needs some witnesses to come forward. Just speculation of course.

This part of the Wavy article leads me to believe it was AJ's phone as well. But this could be due to misquoting, the neighbor's misunderstanding, or LE telling neighbors something false for some investigative reason.
Hines, along with three neighbors, told 10 On Your Side detectives told them they were in the area searching for Hadsell’s cell phone. One resident said police told him Hadsell’s cell phone sent a signal to the area March 3 at 8 a.m.
This is not the first time Norfolk police have searched for Hadsell’s cell phone. They searched a wooded area in Norfolk March 13, after a tip from Hadsell’s father, Wesley Hadsell.
http://wavy.com/2015/04/03/police-investigating-in-iow-in-anjelica-hadsell-disappearance/

I think that LE was looking for AJ's cell phone, not WH's.

Im basing that on this article that details the March 13th search. In it says the following: "More than 20 people were out searching for the teenager again Friday. Mr. Hadsell said her cell phone sent a signal from the area of Tidewater Drive near Thole Street in Norfolk."

You can read that article in its entirety here http://wavy.com/2015/03/13/is-anjelica-hadsell-in-danger/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

The Wavy news article from today states the following, as well as directly referencing the March 13th search: "Hines, along with three neighbors, told 10 On Your Side detectives told them they were in the area searching for Hadsell’s cell phone. One resident said police told him Hadsell’s cell phone sent a signal to the area March 3 at 8 a.m.

This is not the first time Norfolk police have searched for Hadsell’s cell phone. They searched a wooded area in Norfolk March 13, after a tip from Hadsell’s father, Wesley Hadsell."

This article can be found in it's entirety here http://wavy.com/2015/04/03/police-investigating-in-iow-in-anjelica-hadsell-disappearance/

Seems pretty clear to me.

Here's more information from Joe Fisher, WAVY on youtube if you missed it as I had, from 6 pm tonight.

The van came in out slowed down along the bridge, 9 ft deep pond in places, neighbors asked about van on thursday night. AJ's mom confirms wes periodically worked for company, to Mr. Fisher.

"I thought it was very out of normal."

according to witness, Mr. Hines.

"Cause this is a rural road and you normally don't see vehicles like that on this rural road."

Looking for AJ's phone.

One other thing I noticed, if you go to the Mapquest route planner here http://www.mapquest.com/routeplanner/ and click add another stop, you can input three different addresses.

Try entering:

8400 Millard St, Norfolk Va 23518-2129

3115 Joyners Bridge Rd, Carrsville, VA 23315-2418

and 4000 Battlefield Blvd S, Chesapeake, VA 23322-2431

Both areas are an hours distant from the Millard St address AND the routes intersect each other rather than making a huge circle.

To me, this points to someone who is familiar with all three places, having spent time in each.

The BAJH FB page has gone quiet. Nothing. This morning a senior reporter from the Huffington Post left a message that he reports on missing persons and would like to help raise awareness about AJ. No response from JH.

It's like her family has forgotten about her and... moved on. I feel so sad. :(

The BAJH FB page has gone quiet. Nothing. This morning a senior reporter from the Huffington Post left a message that he reports on missing persons and would like to help raise awareness about AJ. No response from JH.

It's like her family has forgotten about her and... moved on. I feel so sad. :(

That, or maybe its finally starting to sink in for them. When my mom went into the hospital this past fall, none of us were sure she was going to make it. I surprised myself and my family by being the responsible one who was there every night and who acted as liason with the hospital staff. Throughout it all I was pretty numb and all-business.....kinda like JH appears now.

It wasnt until mom made it out of the woods that it all finally came crashing down on me.

Ughh my FaceBook links I had marked for WVEC13 posts that the taxi driver comments were on aren't there anymore. The links are working. I wonder if they deleted those posts on purpose?

WVEC probably figured out they were BOGUS comments, imo. :cow:

"Taxi-driver" comments are still there. Some are replies under other people's comments.

I think everything he has said to the reporter is true.
He seems to want to get the info out there before LE does so he can put his spin on it.
It came from the horses mouth!

I think everything he has said to the reporter is true.
He seems to want to get the info out there before LE does so he can put his spin on it.
It came from the horses mouth!

Like a tip factory or more like leads limited?

Here's more information from Joe Fisher, WAVY on youtube if you missed it as I had, from 6 pm tonight.

The van came in out slowed down along the bridge, 9 ft deep pond in places, neighbors asked about van on thursday night. AJ's mom confirms wes periodically worked for company, to Mr. Fisher.

"I thought it was very out of normal."

according to witness, Mr. Hines.

"Cause this is a rural road and you normally don't see vehicles like that on this rural road."

Looking for AJ's phone.

I don't know how "out of normal" it really is to see plumbing vans on a rural road. I lived in the middle of nowhere (100 acres of corn fields) for 12 years and saw plumbing vehicles out in the country on a regular basis. Servicing farms & homes both.

Mapping it, it makes perfect sense if you were living in Norfolk and working in Franklin, you'd head northeast on 258 to get home, taking you directly past that private property they searched yesterday. What does not make sense, is turning off the highway onto Joyners Bridge road, unless you were looking for a scenic route.

joyners.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member