VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It takes a very long time for someone's teeth to turn yellow from regular smoking/drinking a lot of coffee etc. She would have to be smoking everyday for a number of years before that happens

Probably more likely well water or genetics. Sweet tea drinking since going off the bottle??

Dannydiaz20, you can't receive any messages... :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to belabor the point about jumping in without being fully caught up.

Has this information been confirmed?

Not officially, just like everything else in this case. It's third party hearsay from a neighbor telling a reporter what LE told them. But the addition of a time - 8 am - gives it a little credibility IMO.

If that's true, I'm pretty pissed it took them a month to get their asses out there or a month to obtain the ping info.... Either way, it just seems they would have been able to get such info in a phone call or two!

It could've been Wes 2nd phone and this is why it took so long. Or if her phone is in his name under a plan and they waited for a warrant just in case.

IMO, he is a ring-leader type. The problem is the only ones that will follow him are very young, immature kids about 18-25. A group of normal men in their mid to late thirties would never follow him. I have a 55 year old b-in-law with the same problem, minus the drugs. I find it really creepy and weird.

One possible exception IMO is an adult family friend in the "inner circle." I don't know if he's the spokesperson JH talked about on the BAJH FB page as we've not yet heard him (or anyone) making statements on behalf of the family. Obviously he can't be sleuthed but I'm surprised we never heard from the spokesperson - whoever that may be - as promised by the family.

wow...so that means her phone wasn't turned off at that time but no SM at all from her. I'm just wondering why someone that had been charged of kidnapping before (not convicted) would make that mistake knowing that cell phones can be easily tracked.

Maybe they turned it on again right before disposing of it?

Whats that they say about too much curiosity killing the cat?

They should make exceptions in missing person cases for fast tracking it, live and much money poured into investigation may be saved.

I should be ashamed of myself as well. My kids have cell phones but i don't have it set up to track those things online. They have gps features but tracking features is where i am lacking at. Us parents really need these phones to come with those apps automatically. The sales person seems to leave that part out when we are getting phones for our kids. My kids are 13 and 12 so i really need to get on this so iam not waiting for phone companies or LE to tell me where the phone was at before being disabled.

It could've been Wes 2nd phone and this is why it took so long. Or if her phone is in his name under a plan and they waited for a warrant just in case.

My husband's phone is in my mom's name just because it's easier to have one plan and she had the cheapest option. That makes sense to me.. Both theories.

Have you guys seen the missing persons social media alert system JH and WH'S mother are trying to get up and running?

I think most phone companies now only help LE via a search warrant and they don't move to fast. I cannot remember if it was Apple or Microsoft or what large company that changed their policy, but other companies followed. I think our current federal gov't was pushing it. It takes weeks now, not days.
That's terrible. My ex husband and a friend of his got lost hiking a few years ago, and SAR was able to get the info within a couple hours. (They were fine, just very, very lost.)

It's pretty clear what a huge percentage of people believe he IS her bio-father thanks to the MSM pretty much only using "father" and never mentioning anything else, let alone what a short amount of time he really has been in her life!

Under nearly every article or MSM FB post when someone mentions "step-father" or "adopted" or even a vague reference to him not being AJ's bio father then there are a string of people with "What?!" or "Seriously?" type questions/comments/exclamations and then them asking why that hasn't been more clear since the beginning.

Pretty crazy that even a month into this it's still so minimally or loosely referenced that so many people are still finding WH being a much more recent presence in AJ's life to be a completely new bit of info and yet apparently the media still don't realize maybe they ought to mention that at least periodically if so many of their readers/viewers don't know it! :scared:

I have found very few people bother to actually read a whole article. They skim, they don't seek out other info. They just take a minimum amount of a spoon-Fed story and that is all they ever bother to know. Whether it is a crime, ISIS, the IRS, presidential candidates, there are not many who seek any depth of knowledge about things going on around them, much less things that may not affect them until years down the line, if at all.

That's terrible. My ex husband and a friend of his got lost hiking a few years ago, and SAR was able to get the info within a couple hours. (They were fine, just very, very lost.)

SAR May be different than LE investigating crimes. I wish I had saved those WSJs that discussed it. I really didn't think at the time it would have much effect this quickly.

My husband's phone is in my mom's name just because it's easier to have one plan and she had the cheapest option. That makes sense to me.. Both theories.

Agree. If he is suspected but all phones are under the same plan than LE would have to get a warrant per number on that plan that they need pings for. Also if her phone was under Wes name and they suspect him for some type of involvement than the pings cant be gotten for any number under his plan without consent or a warrant. Now he can give consent for her number but it will not cover other numbers under that plan. Atleast in the court of law.

Have you guys seen the missing persons social media alter system JH and WH'S mother are trying to get up and running?

Huh?? Are you saying JH and WH's mom are doing this together? If so, then duh! on me because I was thinking that JH had pretty much washed her hands of WH. Can you tell us more?

Have you guys seen the missing persons social media alter system JH and WH'S mother are trying to get up and running?

No, I haven't, but you could PM a Mod and ask if it's okay to post and then wait for their approval before mentioning it here.

No, I haven't, but you could PM a Mod and ask if it's okay to post and then wait for their approval before mentioning it here.

It's a site that is not allowed here. A fundraising site.

It's pretty clear what a huge percentage of people believe he IS her bio-father thanks to the MSM pretty much only using "father" and never mentioning anything else, let alone what a short amount of time he really has been in her life!

Under nearly every article or MSM FB post when someone mentions "step-father" or "adopted" or even a vague reference to him not being AJ's bio father then there are a string of people with "What?!" or "Seriously?" type questions/comments/exclamations and then them asking why that hasn't been more clear since the beginning.

Pretty crazy that even a month into this it's still so minimally or loosely referenced that so many people are still finding WH being a much more recent presence in AJ's life to be a completely new bit of info and yet apparently the media still don't realize maybe they ought to mention that at least periodically if so many of their readers/viewers don't know it! :scared:

I have found very few people bother to actually read a whole article. They skim, they don't seek out other info. They just take a minimum amount of a spoon-Fed story and that is all they ever bother to know. Whether it is a crime, ISIS, the IRS, presidential candidates, there are not many who seek any depth of knowledge about things going on around them, much less things that may not affect them until years down the line, if at all.

Huh?? Are you saying JH and WH's mom are doing this together? If so, then duh! on me because I was thinking that JH had pretty much washed her hands of WH. Can you tell us more?

I've seen that and it's not them setting that up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ceremony in the field, with AJ's mom in the glass, the part where she's with the two guys standing next to her, what do you make of the body language, if you watch it with the sound off slowly.

Media thread: see the youtube version

The one from the balloon release? I just watched it and didn't ever see her with two guys. Maybe I missed something. (I seem to be missing a lot today.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Red_Herring