VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live not to far from here on a farm. The area is mostly large farms, dense trees and ravines, ponds & tributaries.

IMO, and pure speculation, no one out this way would hire a HVAC or plumbing contractor from Norfolk. There are excellent contractors in nearby Franklin, Windsor, Smithfield or Suffolk.

Joyner Bridge road is very light on traffic. My husband and his cycling club go down that road bc there are rarely any cars. Pure dark narrow country roads out here.

It would easily take me 1 1/2 hours to get to the area of AJ's Norfolk home in normal traffic. If we were traveling to the Norfolk Airport a o'dark-thirty, maybe we could do it in 50 minutes with no traffic. Joyner Bridge Road is further southwest of us.

First time poster & long time lurker, btw.

Oh I'm sure when he mentioned "an hour away," it was a clue buried in a pack of lies. I think everything he has said needs to be dissected. And I'm sure he's been yapping away while in jail. Luckily he seems to like to talk.... even though he claimed to not be a talking family.

There is an ambulance in that photo. Is that normal when they have searchers going into a pond??

Yep, it's normal. Often it's there in case emergency medical attention is needed by a searcher (they get injured, etc.)

There is an ambulance in that photo. Is that normal when they have searchers going into a pond??

I'd say it's just in case there's a medical issue for the searchers & divers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sure is a whole lotta searchers and equipment vehicles for a... phone. :thinking:

What does it say? It's too blurry I cannot read it.

Local channel 3 they are reporting right now

I just recorded it. Am i allowed to post the video? Provided i figure out how to do that!

I have that bad feeling in the pit of my stomach...
Neighbor on Joyner's Bridge saw a white van with this name on the side. A detective showed the neighbor a photo of it. He said he saw it twice.

WTKR, WVEC, WAVY news all reported this on TV news - 12 noon reports.

I have bad feeling too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member