VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think whether she smoked or drank coffee is irrelevant to finding her, regardless of context. jmo

If she was using the drugs WH was selling, or delivering packages of said drugs, now that would be of great weight and interest. However, I don't think either of those scenarios is likely either.

I think JMO these kids smoked pot!
All the ref to being hungry! LOL

I don't know what to think anymore about WH!

None of my kids smoke pot and they eat so much we joke about signing our paychecks over to the grocery store on payday.

I think this is probably one of those rabbit trails that doesn't need to be explored.

moo.

I think youre missing my point entirely, that happens a lot when things are taken out of context and people skim posts.

It goes without saying that if you dont like my explanations or theories about something you are free to substitute your own....what you dont have a right to do is berate me or anyone else for having an opinion or perspective that differs from yours.

Go back and reread my original post and if you still feel the need to argue then Id be happy to oblige you through PM's.Fair warning though, I am NOT a morning person.

Infighting here and quibbling over minute details doesnt do anything to help find AJ.

Surely we can all agree on that.

From the outside looking in, I didn't see GigTu's post as critical of your post, Zapped, not at all. I thought it was a short (couple of lines), respectful request (said "please") to consider alternative purchases at the 7-11. You are both such great sleuthers and I've learned to consider multiple aspects and think critically about a lot of things based on your posts, so I need for you both to keep sleuthing on this thread without holding back so I can learn from the masters!

And yes, I'm one of those annoying "what's in it for me" people. In this case, well, I need you both on the caseso I can become a better sleuther. (Selfish newbie that I am)!

Sleuth on!

Youd have to read back a few pages and possible even another thread. I suggested that maybe AJ went to get a pack of cigarettes after the fight with mom at 4:30. Insert whatever make you feel happy here if you dont like my possible explanation out of hundreds.

Someone took offense to that and I explained my position.

The fact of the matter is, WE DONT KNOW. Until a family member or friend chimes in with a definitive yes or no on the subject then it it shouldnt be dismissed as a possibility for making a 20 minute walk at that late hour.

Thats all. No need for an argument or debate about it.

She definitely does not smoke cigarettes.

I've been popping in and out.. The whole house is sick! Has this been posted yet?

http://wavy.com/2015/04/03/police-investigating-in-iow-in-anjelica-hadsell-disappearance/

Isle of wight, no idea where that is!

Isle of Wight is a fairly large county encompassing several towns... Windsor, Smithfield, Carrsville, Franklin(actually Franklin isn't IOW). I'm probably leaving some out.

Search for 3115 Joyners Bridge Rd, Carrsville, VA 23315 on the google maps. That's close to the intersection the news mentioned. There appears to be a pond or lake there. This is the middle of nowhere. About an hour from home for her.

http://wavy.com/2015/04/03/police-investigating-in-iow-in-anjelica-hadsell-disappearance/

Don't know if someone else has already posted this but they are searching in isle of wright.

In a way this is heartening because it indicates LE is actively following up on leads and tips, as they've supposedly been out there for 2 days. It makes me a little queasy to wonder what they're looking for, but I'm hoping it's "stuff," like a cell phone. Or that gun. I wonder if they got a tip or if they've been able to "encourage" other people involved in this situation to talk.

I just logged on to post this too as soon as I saw it come up on FB. IOW is an out of the way place from Norfolk in my opinion. Wonder what brought this tip on.

I think Isle of Wight would be known to people from Norfolk who hunt.

Didn't WH at one point mention "an hour away" in one of his interviews?

He sure did. He claimed was working "out of town" about an hour away a few days after AJ disappeared. That's when he supposedly got cal that they found a few pieces of AJ's card.

Good to hear, though, that LE is actively working to bring AJ home.

Good point. I only go out that way maybe once a year.

It's also close to Route 58, which is the route people from the area would take to get to interstate 95 if they were heading south.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove