VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The comments about AJ going above and beyond on chores came from Zach, not from WH.

Also, I've wondered if what he meant by they would never find the gun was him trying to say there was no gun. You'll never find the gun because there is no gun. I'm not saying I believe him, just that this may be what he was trying to assert to LE.

BBM

Welcome to websleuths!

I agree completely. I think the most plausible explanation for the 4:30am fight is AJ arriving home at that time. As a parent myself, I would be livid, especially with children asleep in the house. It wouldnt matter to me if she was 19 and living away from home most of the time or not.

If AJ did get mad and go to 7-11 (perhaps for cigarettes?) and arrive back at 5:30 am she would have likely been exhausted and went straight to sleep.

You bring up an EXCELLENT point about WH's comments "about her going over and above on her chores that day".

How would he know without stepping foot inside the house???? Or maybe he knew all along because he cleaned up after himself??

I'm starting to think she was still asleep at noon when WH rode by the house on his lunch break and noticed the truck hadnt been moved.............

I will say this, AJ is (was?) very athletic-minded. I don't believe for a moment she smoked or would dash out for cigarettes. I don't even know at this point if it even matters but I feel that mama-bear inclination to defend her against anything I feel is not characteristic of her. I sure hope that makes sense.

BBM

Welcome to websleuths!

I agree completely. I think the most plausible explanation for the 4:30am fight is AJ arriving home at that time. As a parent myself, I would be livid, especially with children asleep in the house. It wouldnt matter to me if she was 19 and living away from home most of the time or not.

If AJ did get mad and go to 7-11 (perhaps for cigarettes?) and arrive back at 5:30 am she would have likely been exhausted and went straight to sleep.

You bring up an EXCELLENT point about WH's comments "about her going over and above on her chores that day".

How would he know without stepping foot inside the house???? Or maybe he knew all along because he cleaned up after himself??

I'm starting to think she was still asleep at noon when WH rode by the house on his lunch break and noticed the truck hadnt been moved.............

Zach told us about AJ doing extra chores. I don't remember ever hearing WH saying that, but I've been wrong before.

The comments about AJ going above and beyond on chores came from Zach, not from WH.

Also, I've wondered if what he meant by they would never find the gun was him trying to say there was no gun. You'll never find the gun because there is no gun. I'm not saying I believe him, just that this may be what he was trying to assert to LE.

Yet, he had ammo stashed in his hotel room for a 9mm. Only someone with legit mental illness would buy or being direct possession of ammo for a weapon they have no access to. WH had access to a 9mm. No question in my mind. He just fancies himself smarter than LE (as most seasoned felons do) and believes whatever he (or someone else) did to conceal the actual gun, was enough that LE would never find it.

So.... Zach said they don't own the green Ford. SUV anymore (either an explorer or Expedition) yet I see a green ford SUV with writing on the back window in one of the videos. Do they still have it or did they sell it to a family/friend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a dog in the Hadsell home?

When I went over to get flyers, they had a dog there at the door, but I cannot say for sure that it was theirs bc of how many people were in the house that day...

Again, just for clarification. Pretty sure it was Zach and NOT WH who said she went above and beyond that day however that there was evidence she left in a hurry. Although, he never said what made it appear to look as if she left in a hurry as far as I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A hotel here in Richmond was just busted for having a meth lab inside. I get the feeling that America's Best Value Inn is the same sort of hotel.

Wh's need to park his work vehicle at his estranged wifes house, kinda backs that up as well.

You would be correct.

I will say this, AJ is (was?) very athletic-minded. I don't believe for a moment she smoked or would dash out for cigarettes. I don't even know at this point if it even matters but I feel that mama-bear inclination to defend her against anything I feel is not characteristic of her. I sure hope that makes sense.

I can understand your sentiments and Im not trying to portray AJ in a bad light at all. Those who know me, know that I am 100 percent for the victim, both on these boards and in real life. I use my avatar for a reason and thats because I think the people who commit these heinous crimes should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

That being said, Ive known plenty of young athletes who smoke and dont suffer ill effects until after their 30s. Im basing my assumption off of AJ's missing person picture. If you look closely, you'll see that her teeth appear stained in comparison to the bright white of her shirt. Could be a bad lighting, or the result of diet and/or drinking coffee/sodas.

Usually when I see that, its a good indication that the person smokes or has smoked at one point in their life however.

Again, theres no disrespect intended toward AJ at all.The more information we have, the more complete a picture we can paint and the better chances we can help bring her home.

If that means exploring possibilities and considering things that are distasteful then I feel that those things should be weighed against the greater good.

aj.jpg

Zach told us about AJ doing extra chores. I don't remember ever hearing WH saying that, but I've been wrong before.

That begs another question as well.................

Personally I think between my own ideas and the other great ideas and theories here, we've just about run the gambit of everything that can be examined. There's nothing new from either LE, MSM, or the family, and the information that is available is to me suspect at very best. It's like we're all beating our heads against a wall repeatedly hoping something will break loose, when unfortunately I believe the only two people who can break something loose are AJ or JH.

That's exactly what it is for me. I've just hit a wall. <modsnip> So....:gaah:

I hate slow days/nights with these cases --- I'm just hoping there is something going on that we are unaware of.

Just to throw my 2cents in, since it is slow tonight: I was a super-athletic person, and I mean SUPER athletic (obsessed) in high school and a few years after --- i also smoked a pack a day, a couple joints, kept high honors, and had remarkably white teeth lol I also am a huge procrastinator (still haha) and often look like I left my house in a hurry, but actually did nothing for the hour(s) before I left :p I'm horrible that way.

I've also left dishes in the sink, the dryer running, etc to run to the gas station (even for a soda or a 5 hour energy drink ... and i still smoke lol) b/c I assume it will be a quick trip .. it's only a couple miles away. This could have been AJ's thinking if she was just going to grab some money from WH real quick and buy something (or not, BUT return to the house promptly). And noon(ish) seems like a normal start time for a 19 year old as well. I'd be interested to know of the evidence that makes them suspect she left in a hurry. Food cooking on the stove is a lot different than dishes in the sink IMO (especially for the age).

All just speculation on a slow night :)

Zapped, this was in reply to your post with the picture. No clue what I did. Clearly very tired!
I completely agree with. BeautifulLy said. Everything needs to be explored when someone is missing. I was an athlete and I spoked, as did all my friends. I haven't in over 10 years, but back then I could see no problem with both. Many teens don't. If her smoking or drinking or whatever is a possibility, then let's explore because she's still not home where she needs to be.

http://riverraging.blogspot.com/2015/04/thank-you.html

Thank you for sharing her with us, Zach. Keep posting about what a wonderful young lady she is. She is something special!

Today, I got to hear AJ's voice for the first time. I got to see her interacting with her baby sister. That touched my heart more than I can say. There is something so special about this young woman, that somehow you can grow to love her without ever having met her. I too want to thank you, Zach, for allowing us to have a glimpse into who your daughter is on a much deeper level than the "she's a great kid". Thank you for continuing to be AJ's hero! :blowkiss:

There doesn't seem to be too much to talk about, which is a good thing b/c she was an awesome, respectable person who seemed to keep the opposite kind of people away. You don't hear about her over-partying, grades falling, bad relationships w/ friends or ex's, we haven't heard if she's had a lot of ex's ... if she did anything to put herself in harms way, we don't know about it --- which is exactly what leads me back to you know who.

I keep trying to keep an open mind about WH, b/c what if he was just acting out of first instinct -- b/c we all know from being on WS that 'missing children' do not discriminate. And while LE could do a better job than a frantic parent in most cases, a long time criminal (even one who partially straightened up) wouldn't trust them IMO We've seen it over and over on WS, LE not taking cases seriously until it's too late ... why would you not take it into your own hands if you thought you knew the perp and LE wasn't doing anything (yet...b/c of procedure, etc). I can't say that I would sit around and let things happen.

Also, how long would forensics take to come back on that jacket????

Wouldn't it be great if the way this story ended was that my bear cub went to basic training, and your bear cub ran off to be with him? :)

Sillbilly, did you just modsnip me? :slapfight:

I'm just now waking up and wasn't thinking. My bad. I'll be more careful. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes