VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet, he had ammo stashed in his hotel room for a 9mm. Only someone with legit mental illness would buy or being direct possession of ammo for a weapon they have no access to. WH had access to a 9mm. No question in my mind. He just fancies himself smarter than LE (as most seasoned felons do) and believes whatever he (or someone else) did to conceal the actual gun, was enough that LE would never find it.

The gun could be hidden in plain sight like Edgar Allan Poe's "The Purloined Letter". Looking for a 9mm handgun is like looking for a 'white car' - it's probably the most common handgun caliber in the US. Anyone of WH's friends or relatives could be in possession of one. VA does not require registration of handguns. Without more details, LE has no idea of what they are looking for. If there are photos of WH showing AJ how to shoot - like he said he did do - maybe LE can narrow it down.

The gun could be hidden in plain sight like Edgar Allan Poe's "The Purloined Letter". Looking for a 9mm handgun is like looking for a 'white car' - it's probably the most common handgun caliber in the US. Anyone of WH's friends or relatives could be in possession of one. VA does not require registration of handguns. Without more details, LE has no idea of what they are looking for. If there are photos of WH showing AJ how to shoot - like he said he did do - maybe LE can narrow it down.

9 mm LUGER ammo was missing from the house. Now, we can't say with any certainty that this is the very same ammo WH hid in the hotel air vent...but I'd bet my farm that it is. If that's the case, the missing gun is a Luger, yes? I need to try to find that video of Nephbro whipping out his gun and telling us all that he has a conceal carry permit (clever, isn't he?). Think that MIGHT have been a Luger?

9 mm LUGER ammo was missing from the house. Now, we can't say with any certainty that this is the very same ammo WH hid in the hotel air vent...but I'd bet my farm that it is. If that's the case, the missing gun is a Luger, yes? I need to try to find that video of Nephbro whipping out his gun and telling us all that he has a conceal carry permit (clever, isn't he?). Think that MIGHT have been a Luger?

There is more than one type of 9mm caliber. The one folks most commonly refer to is the 9x19 Luger, also called 9mm Parabellum. As opposed to the 9x18 Makarov or 9mm Kurz (.380). MANY guns are chambered for this round - S&W, Glock, Colt, Sig, Kahr, Keltec, Walther and, of course, the Luger. I suspect the term 'Luger' refers to the ammo and not necessarily the gun. 9x19mm Luger is the most common.

I just went to the Norfolk PD's facebook page to see if there were any new updates on AJ. On their one & only post of her, they are still responding with the same message over & over again. I can almost recite their response in my sleep!!!

I'm sure brophew is keeping WH up to date on what's being written on the FB page and elsewhere. No way WH would give his control up from behind bars. I really hope JH and the other children aren't in a state of fear.

I'm sure brophew is keeping WH up to date on what's being written on the FB page and elsewhere. No way WH would give his control up from behind bars. I really hope JH and the other children aren't in a state of fear.

Possibly but you can bet your bottom dollar that LE is paying attention to who comes to visit and who doesnt. ...as well as how often.

I can understand your sentiments and Im not trying to portray AJ in a bad light at all. Those who know me, know that I am 100 percent for the victim, both on these boards and in real life. I use my avatar for a reason and thats because I think the people who commit these heinous crimes should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

That being said, Ive known plenty of young athletes who smoke and dont suffer ill effects until after their 30s. Im basing my assumption off of AJ's missing person picture. If you look closely, you'll see that her teeth appear stained in comparison to the bright white of her shirt. Could be a bad lighting, or the result of diet and/or drinking coffee/sodas.

Usually when I see that, its a good indication that the person smokes or has smoked at one point in their life however.

Again, theres no disrespect intended toward AJ at all.The more information we have, the more complete a picture we can paint and the better chances we can help bring her home.

If that means exploring possibilities and considering things that are distasteful then I feel that those things should be weighed against the greater good.

aj.jpg

It takes a very long time for someone's teeth to turn yellow from regular smoking/drinking a lot of coffee etc. She would have to be smoking everyday for a number of years before that happens

With all due respect, I literally don't see the point of determining if she smoked or drank coffee or soda. I understand wanting to know a personality, but I can't imagination how anything can be gleaned from knowing this. And AJs teeth are natural and pretty white in this picture. Only movie stars and people who purposefully whiten their teeth have ultra white teeth that are as bright as those in her shirt. 7-11 sells packs of sugarless / whitening gum too.

It takes a very long time for someone's teeth to turn yellow from regular smoking/drinking a lot of coffee etc. She would have to be smoking everyday for a number of years before that happens

I thought ( I could be wrong ) antibiotics could cause teeth to yellow if you took them as a child. I think Tetracycline causes it!

With all due respect, I literally don't see the point of determining if she smoked or drank coffee or soda. I understand wanting to know a personality, but I can't imagination how anything can be gleaned from knowing this. And AJs teeth are natural and pretty white in this picture. Only movie stars and people who purposefully whiten their teeth have ultra white teeth that are as bright as those in her shirt. 7-11 sells packs of sugarless / whitening gum too.

Youd have to read back a few pages and possible even another thread. I suggested that maybe AJ went to get a pack of cigarettes after the fight with mom at 4:30. Insert whatever make you feel happy here if you dont like my possible explanation out of hundreds.

Someone took offense to that and I explained my position.

The fact of the matter is, WE DONT KNOW. Until a family member or friend chimes in with a definitive yes or no on the subject then it it shouldnt be dismissed as a possibility for making a 20 minute walk at that late hour.

Thats all. No need for an argument or debate about it.

Youd have to read back a few pages and possible even another thread. I suggested that maybe AJ went to get a pack of cigarettes after the fight with mom at 4:30.

Someone took offense to that and I explained my position.

The fact of the matter is, WE DONT KNOW. Until a family member or friend chimes in with a definitive yes or no on the subject then it it shouldnt be dismissed as a possibility for making a 20 minute walk at that late hour.

Thats all. No need for an argument or debate about it.
Okay. Please note that AJ could have gone for a pack of gum, bottled water, health bar, frozen burrito, donut or bag of chips just as easily as a pack of cigarettes. I stand by my statement that it makes zero difference what she intended to buy.

For that matter, we don't even know IF it was actually her at the 7-11. OR, if she actually did storm out of the house at 4:30 in the morning. This info has never been verified.

The times here are different, finally, sorry if it is a repost, I seem to be catching up forever

https://www.facebook.com/bringajhom...3056607449236/808964525858444/?type=1&theaterView attachment 72229

This is driving me nuts: "A number of messages from Anjelica's phone were received by her mom's phone between 3pm-430am Tuesday Mar 3rd - not believed to be from Anjelica."

First, WHERE did this info come from on that poster?
3pm Monday to 4:30am Tuesday?
This 3pm text to JH from AJ is brand new info. Last we all heard, it was AJ's sister that got a text at 2:30 when she came home from school, NOT AJ's mom, at 3pm.

It seems like every few days a little more info leaks out here and there. What's next? Smokey Porch Neighbor actually works at the 7-11 and they sell 9mm ammo exclusively to ex-cons with eyelid tats staying in seedy motels?

Okay. Please note that AJ could have gone for a pack of gum, bottled water, health bar, frozen burrito, donut or bag of chips just as easily as a pack of cigarettes. I stand by my statement that it makes zero difference what she intended to buy.

I think youre missing my point entirely, that happens a lot when things are taken out of context and people skim posts.

It goes without saying that if you dont like my explanations or theories about something you are free to substitute your own....what you dont have a right to do is berate me or anyone else for having an opinion or perspective that differs from yours.

Go back and reread my original post and if you still feel the need to argue then Id be happy to oblige you through PM's.Fair warning though, I am NOT a morning person.

Infighting here and quibbling over minute details doesnt do anything to help find AJ.

Surely we can all agree on that at least.

This is driving me nuts: "A number of messages from Anjelica's phone were received by her mom's phone between 3pm-430am Tuesday Mar 3rd - not believed to be from Anjelica."

First, WHERE did this info come from on that poster?
3pm Monday to 4:30am Tuesday?
This 3pm text to JH from AJ is brand new info. Last we all heard, it was AJ's sister that got a text at 2:30 when she came home from school, NOT AJ's mom, at 3pm.

It seems like every few days a little more info leaks out here and there. What's next? Smokey Porch Neighbor actually works at the 7-11 and they sell 9mm ammo exclusively to ex-cons with eyelid tats staying in seedy motels?

Thing is a phone can be in anyones possession> says messages received BY moms phone
The sister may have had moms phone that afternoon.

We don't really know who sent the messages from AJ's phone.

I think youre missing my point entirely, that happens a lot when things are taken out of context and people skim posts.

Go back and reread my original post and if you still feed the need to argue then Id be happy to oblige you through PM's.
I think whether she smoked or drank coffee is irrelevant to finding her, regardless of context. jmo

If she was using the drugs WH was selling, or delivering packages of said drugs, now that would be of great weight and interest. However, I don't think either of those scenarios is likely either.

It goes without saying that if you dont like my explanations or theories about something you are free to substitute your own....what you dont have a right to do is berate me or anyone else for having an opinion or perspective that differs from yours.

Go back and reread my original post and if you still feel the need to argue then Id be happy to oblige you through PM's.Fair warning though, I am NOT a morning person.

Infighting here and quibbling over minute details doesnt do anything to help find AJ.

Surely we can all agree on that.

I think your overall point is well taken. She could've gone out for cigarettes or anything else if that 7-11 video is legit and confirmed. It was fair to speculate whether or not she was a smoker, a pack of cigarettes was simply one of things that fall under the umbrella that she could've gone out to buy. However, you do seem to present your ideas as fact, rather than speculation or theory-based and it presents the way you post that anything you say should be taken as fact. You seem very confident in your posts (which can be a positive) but can be taken the wrong way on here. I'm not here to argue and do not wish to take this further, but that is the perception right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove