VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure the employer had a GPS tracker on that company van and that there are records for its travels. I kind of thought that was why he was leaving the van at the house even though he was living at the hotel.

Could the police have searched the van and found something that lead them to this area?

Can anyone tell if there are dogs at the current search?

I haven't seen any in any of the pics being posted. Just the bomb squad. In case the phone, I don't know, blows up? No idea what a bomb squad truck would be doing there....

Joe Fisher said that WH was arrested on 7 charges. I thought it was only 5 charges. Does anyone know the what the additional 2 charges may be? JF says it at the 2min 46 sec mark.

The charge for attacking the dog came later. Maybe there's another one.

I haven't seen any in any of the pics being posted. Just the bomb squad. In case the phone, I don't know, blows up? No idea what a bomb squad truck would be doing there....

My guess would be that the bomb squad possibly has particular equipment that would be useful in search.

LE says they got there at 8 am

Neighbors say LE was out there from 3 pm to 7 pm yesterday and returned this morning.

The pond is on private property and according to Joe Fisher “seems to be the extent of the search area.”

On FB people in the area said LE was searching along the road and in brush yesterday. Why would LE not share that info?

Yes, and there has been activity associated with that name in comment sections on a couple of media FB sites covering this case. I have been objectively researching any connections with this name since getting address in post #127.

Guess who owns a white 4 door compact car?

LE says they got there at 8 am

Neighbors say LE was out there from 3 pm to 7 pm yesterday and returned this morning.

The pond is on private property and according to Joe Fisher “seems to be the extent of the search area.”

On FB people in the area said LE was searching along the road and in brush yesterday. Why would LE not share that info?

My best guess is that there has been so much interfering with this case by WH that LE can't risk letting too much info get out to the 'public' and into WH's ears. He has reach outside of jail and people that are willing to fight his battles for him IMO

About that time the neighbor mentions seeing the truck was around the time that Wes went fishing.

I wonder if we could find if Quality plumbing had any big contract jobs out there. I would imagine it would be a pretty big job. If it was something small wouldn't people use a more local contractor?

Guess who owns a white 4 door compact car?

Oh! Oh! Oh! I know! I know! (Raising my hand like Horshack in Mr Kotter's class)

Again, it doesn't mean it's relevant. (I add that comment every time I hint at something to do with this property). ;)

Can we dissect this a minute?

Why would WH dump evidence in areas so easy to tie back to him? Is he really that stupid? (probably) I can sort of see a train of thought where if he dumps things around his normal route, he wouldn't be tracked as out of his normal routine.

However! Not only is evidence showing up where it is easily tied to his normal routine, much of it was found by him. What seasoned criminal does that?! I don't for a fraction of a second believe that he has been clean since he got out of jail. So, he knows how not to get caught.

If evidence had been recovered without his direct involvement, I wouldn't be having such a hard time believing he's just stupid. But planting and then leading investigations back to it just is so beyond stupid, I can't even fathom.

I think we need to be cautious about assuming anything regarding a white car. They're EVERYWHERE. I'd even be willing to bet a bunch of us on this thread either have one, or is related to someone that has one.

moo.

I think we need to be cautious about assuming anything regarding a white car. They're EVERYWHERE. I'd even be willing to bet a bunch of us on this thread either have one, or is related to someone that has one.

moo.

Yep. there's one in my driveway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members