VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, today's search is an indication that LE is transitioning to a recovery mission. If that's the case I wish they'd just come out and say it. In the rapidly diminishing possibility that AJ is safe somewhere, if she was to learn that LE believes she's dead and her family members are under suspicion then I think she'd immediately out herself.

Based on all the good things we've heard about her there's no way she'd let people think her family killed her. Getting angry and running off is one thing but allowing innocent people go to jail is another. No way do I believe AJ would do that.

Looks like a few white vehicles at houses in that area. I'm holding off on the white car judgement as well. I'm going to be looking for govt. contract bids in that area for plumbing/HVAC. Maybe we could see if they were doing work out that way really close in that area where he would be familiar with. I would imagine whoever has AJ would be dumping evidence in areas that are familiar to them and not just driving around randomly.

Carrsville Elementary looks like they had an upcoming project. http://www.co.isle-of-wight.va.us/b...lementary-school-stormwater-retention-pond-3/

"The County shall require master certification as a condition of licensure or certification of electrical, plumbing and heating, ventilation and air conditions contractors."

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/U.S...5ed2c176d62963a4!2m2!1d-76.833237!2d36.714257
Agree. I would look for drug use. Bomb squad could mean meth lab.

I know I posted a theory a while back. I am not trying to make evidence fit my theory. I'm trying to look at the whole picture and look at the "evidence" and circumstances around the evidence tell the story, wherever that leads. I'm also watching what LE is saying and what LE is doing.

I'm not into fighting for or against anything. I'd rather objectively as possible dissect and see what we find. I am hopeful and try to stay positive, but I see the big picture. I also know that family reads and I try not to post suspicions and theories that would unnecessarily break their hearts. Trust me, I have a lot of thoughts that I think are significant but I will not post in public here, both for TOS and for family's sake right now.

So when I post questioning what might look like an obvious conclusion, that's where I am coming from.

Also, I believe if I throw enough theories out there, in the end I'll be right. Bwahahaha :happydance:

Okay...going to make coffee and start digging in Isle Of Wight.

Navy EOD (Explosive Ordnance Disposal) personnel are ALL dive qualified. When leaving the service, some join LE. Also some LE groups cross train bomb squad personnel as divers if there is not enough need for just EOD expertise.

I was wondering where everyone was getting the bomb squad info but all those diver's there make sense.

I know I posted a theory a while back. I am not trying to make evidence fit my theory. I'm trying to look at the whole picture and look at the "evidence" and circumstances around the evidence tell the story, wherever that leads. I'm also watching what LE is saying and what LE is doing.

I'm not into fighting for or against anything. I'd rather objectively as possible dissect and see what we find. I am hopeful and try to stay positive, but I see the big picture. I also know that family reads and I try not to post suspicions and theories that would unnecessarily break their hearts. Trust me, I have a lot of thoughts that I think are significant but I will not post in public here, both for TOS and for family's sake right now.

So when I post questioning what might look like an obvious conclusion, that's where I am coming from.

Also, I believe if I throw enough theories out there, in the end I'll be right. Bwahahaha :happydance:

:happydance::loveyou:

One last comment: I don't believe that LE was just randomly searching this pond. There are ALOT of places in Isle Of Wight where WH could have tossed a phone, a gun, or anything else. Why THIS pond in particular?

Sleuth on, Sleuthers.

I like how you think!

I've noticed you are always very astute on this board, mom2six. I like that you have a "favorite theory" yet are able to zoom out and look at the angles again periodically. I have multiple scenarios in my head about this case, and only one of them fits with what most of the folks on this board are thinking. Eventually I'll get brave enough to float out some alternate theories and let everyone dog pile on me.

LE showed the area neighbors pictures of the same van WH uses for work...that's all I had to read.

SMH

I'm sure I'm not the only one but it REALLY bothers me how msm keep calling WH "Anjelica's father". I don't care if he did legally adopt her.

moo.

It's pretty clear what a huge percentage of people believe he IS her bio-father thanks to the MSM pretty much only using "father" and never mentioning anything else, let alone what a short amount of time he really has been in her life!

Under nearly every article or MSM FB post when someone mentions "step-father" or "adopted" or even a vague reference to him not being AJ's bio father then there are a string of people with "What?!" or "Seriously?" type questions/comments/exclamations and then them asking why that hasn't been more clear since the beginning.

Pretty crazy that even a month into this it's still so minimally or loosely referenced that so many people are still finding WH being a much more recent presence in AJ's life to be a completely new bit of info and yet apparently the media still don't realize maybe they ought to mention that at least periodically if so many of their readers/viewers don't know it! :scared:

I've noticed you are always very astute on this board, mom2six. I like that you have a "favorite theory" yet are able to zoom out and look at the angles again periodically. I have multiple scenarios in my head about this case, and only one of them fits with what most of the folks on this board are thinking. Eventually I'll get brave enough to float out some alternate theories and let everyone dog pile on me.

Hopefully you'll share soon. I have nothing of value to add at this point because my stubborn brain won't look at other conclusions and that isn't helpful. I'd personally love to hear your ideas, because they'll help other sleuths think in other directions or connect something that wouldn't have been otherwise! Everybody working this thread has been so respectful, even to people who have no idea what they're talking about most of the time like me :) :)

LE showed the area neighbors pictures of the same van WH uses for work...that's all I had to read.

SMH

His 2nd phone could have been holding all of the vital pings. And he wonders why le was mad when he told them about said phone weeks later. He so wanted to make sure that he wasn't hiding anything. But every interview showed he keeps hiding information.

Looking on Google Earth @ 3115 Joyners Bridge Rd, Carrsville, VA 23315, there appears to be another pond accessible from the road, very close by.

Due south and about 20 houses down from the area that was searched today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member