VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking on Google Earth @ 3115 Joyners Bridge Rd, Carrsville, VA 23315, there appears to be another pond accessible from the road, very close by.

Due south and about 20 houses down from the area that was searched today.
Are you saying they might have searched the wrong pond?

It's pretty clear what a huge percentage of people believe he IS her bio-father thanks to the MSM pretty much only using "father" and never mentioning anything else, let alone what a short amount of time he really has been in her life!

Under nearly every article or MSM FB post when someone mentions "step-father" or "adopted" or even a vague reference to him not being AJ's bio father then there are a string of people with "What?!" or "Seriously?" type questions/comments/exclamations and then them asking why that hasn't been more clear since the beginning.

Pretty crazy that even a month into this it's still so minimally or loosely referenced that so many people are still finding WH being a much more recent presence in AJ's life to be a completely new bit of info and yet apparently the media still don't realize maybe they ought to mention that at least periodically if so many of their readers/viewers don't know it! :scared:

Im not taking up for WH by any means but I can understand his not wanting to use the terms stepfather and stepdaughter. IMO thats a plus for him........ out of a slew of negatives.

My son isnt my biological son and Ive had several people, including members of my family, attempt to correct both of us on this. One was told that if he ever said that again, he'd be disowned as my brother....and I meant it.

I dont like the terms because to me, it implies something lesser and also Im the only father my son has ever known. He's called me dad for 11 years since his mom and I got married.

I may have imagined this, but I thought I read on a past case that the phone companies can discern with a phone whether it was turned off manually, if the battery died or ... possibly thrown in water or otherwise physically destroyed. Wonder if AJ's phone stopped pinging abruptly or something like that? Could a "tip" have come from phone company records?

One last comment: I don't believe that LE was just randomly searching this pond. There are ALOT of places in Isle Of Wight where WH could have tossed a phone, a gun, or anything else. Why THIS pond in particular?

Sleuth on, Sleuthers.

I'm thinking you already know this, (I greatly respect your abilities) but in case you're asking, figure out who lives right there. Can't say it, but it's a name that's been connected to this

<modsnip>

I was just pointing out there are other bodies of water in the area close by.

<modsnip>

I was serious with my initial question. I was trying to follow what you were inferring about there being another pond. I really do not understand why you took that as anything other than it was intended.

Joe Fisher said that WH was arrested on 7 charges. I thought it was only 5 charges. Does anyone know the what the additional 2 charges may be? JF says it at the 2min 46 sec mark.

Someone has probably answered you, but just in case (I am always catching up! I go away and have like 5 pages to read through!)
Four obstructing justice
One B&E
One possession of ammo by felon
One for beating up the dog

I think that's correct.

I may have imagined this, but I thought I read on a past case that the phone companies can discern with a phone whether it was turned off manually, if the battery died or ... possibly thrown in water or otherwise physically destroyed. Wonder if AJ's phone stopped pinging abruptly or something like that? Could a "tip" have come from phone company records?

But does it really take this long to get ping results from the phone company?

I was serious with my initial question. I was trying to follow what you were inferring about there being another pond. I really do not understand why you took that as anything other than it was intended.

My apologies for misunderstanding your intentions then. Im still a little raw from getting attacked on the smoking thing.

In general, I try to say what I mean and wasnt implying anything other than theres another pond close by.

<modsnip>

Someone has probably answered you, but just in case (I am always catching up! I go away and have like 5 pages to read through!)
Four obstructing justice
One B&E
One possession of ammo by felon
One for beating up the dog

I think that's correct.

And that last one just burns me up. :furious:

I'm thinking you already know this, (I greatly respect your abilities) but in case you're asking, figure out who lives right there. Can't say it, but it's a name that's been connected to this
I think those of us who are on to this are trying to be subtle with our comments regarding this subject...

Now now...you know that's against TOS. :)

My apologies for misunderstanding your intentions then. Im still a little raw from getting attacked on the smoking thing.

In general, I try to say what I mean and wasnt implying anything other than theres another pond close by.

<modsnip>

I don't recall seeing an attack on the smoking thing. Maybe I missed something? Entirely possible.

<modsnip>

No problem. I was just wondering if you were considering that maybe the tip mentioned the wrong body of water or wasn't specific enough? Or if you thought just because the van was seen in that neighborhood, it doesn't mean the "search pond" was the only body of water it passed by. I like to hear as many angles on things as possible because it generates more ideas and possibilities. That was my sole intention when I asked the question. Thanks!

Stop the snark and rudeness folks !! You know who you are.

Thank You.

I'm sure I'm not the only one but it REALLY bothers me how msm keep calling WH "Anjelica's father". I don't care if he did legally adopt her.

moo.

IMO I think the media are "getting more bang from their buck" by calling him her father as opposed to her adoptive father. It's much more shocking to have people run through their mind the thought that her "father" may have had something to do with her disappearance as opposed to the guy who married her mom and then adopted her.

No problem. I was just wondering if you were considering that maybe the tip mentioned the wrong body or water or wasn't specific enough? Or if you thought just because the van was seen in that neighborhood, it doesn't mean the "search pond" was the only body of water it passed by. I like to hear as many angles on things as possible because it generates more ideas and possibilities. That was my sole intention when I asked the question. Thanks!

The thought of "hiding something in plain sight" like someone mentioned earlier in this thread, does come to mind now that youve said it.

If presumably the person who owns the house at 3115 Joyner's Bridge is known to WH, then you would think he would have enough sense not to dispose of something in their front yard.....unless he was trying to set them up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member