VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen any in any of the pics being posted. Just the bomb squad. In case the phone, I don't know, blows up? No idea what a bomb squad truck would be doing there....

Navy EOD (Explosive Ordnance Disposal) personnel are ALL dive qualified. When leaving the service, some join LE. Also some LE groups cross train bomb squad personnel as divers if there is not enough need for just EOD expertise.

Can we dissect this a minute?

Why would WH dump evidence in areas so easy to tie back to him? Is he really that stupid? (probably) I can sort of see a train of thought where if he dumps things around his normal route, he wouldn't be tracked as out of his normal routine.

However! Not only is evidence showing up where it is easily tied to his normal routine, much of it was found by him. What seasoned criminal does that?! I don't for a fraction of a second believe that he has been clean since he got out of jail. So, he knows how not to get caught.

If evidence had been recovered without his direct involvement, I wouldn't be having such a hard time believing he's just stupid. But planting and then leading investigations back to it just is so beyond stupid, I can't even fathom.
From my understanding people who do stuff like this do so in an area they know and are comfortable being at.?

Why would WH dump evidence in areas so easy to tie back to him? Is he really that stupid? (probably) I can sort of see a train of thought where if he dumps things around his normal route, he wouldn't be tracked as out of his normal routine.

However! Not only is evidence showing up where it is easily tied to his normal routine, much of it was found by him. What seasoned criminal does that?! I don't for a fraction of a second believe that he has been clean since he got out of jail. So, he knows how not to get caught.

If evidence had been recovered without his direct involvement, I wouldn't be having such a hard time believing he's just stupid. But planting and then leading investigations back to it just is so beyond stupid, I can't even fathom.

BBM

Thats probably part of your answer right there.

He made some attempts to lead the other way by finding clothing on a road in the other direction., etc. I also agree with you!

However, let's always remember we are talking about a "seasoned" criminal who has gotten caught a few times before and has a problem with a drug that makes irrational thinking normal. One day option A makes sense to you & you act on it then two days later option B makes sense and you act on it not caring that you've already taken steps for option A. Am I making any sense?! (My ex was a coke head and once I found out about it the months of behavior that was crazy and not making sense for somebody who I thought was sober suddenly fell into place. he disappeared for a full week and walks in literally with white residue on his nose trying to convince me he was gone for a night and was sober. nothing about it makes sense, ya know?!)

Nothing about this case totally makes sense! Please, in a way I hope they find nothing and AJ is out there safe and happy! The other half of my heart hopes her loved ones get answers soon and AJ is respectfully brought home!

I'm sure I'm not the only one but it REALLY bothers me how msm keep calling WH "Anjelica's father". I don't care if he did legally adopt her.

moo.

WH is now incapable to help with the search. We need his assistance in this. He has luck in finding things.

I think we need to be cautious about assuming anything regarding a white car. They're EVERYWHERE. I'd even be willing to bet a bunch of us on this thread either have one, or is related to someone that has one.

moo.

Looks like a few white vehicles at houses in that area. I'm holding off on the white car judgement as well. I'm going to be looking for govt. contract bids in that area for plumbing/HVAC. Maybe we could see if they were doing work out that way really close in that area where he would be familiar with. I would imagine whoever has AJ would be dumping evidence in areas that are familiar to them and not just driving around randomly.

Carrsville Elementary looks like they had an upcoming project. http://www.co.isle-of-wight.va.us/b...lementary-school-stormwater-retention-pond-3/

"The County shall require master certification as a condition of licensure or certification of electrical, plumbing and heating, ventilation and air conditions contractors."

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/U.S...5ed2c176d62963a4!2m2!1d-76.833237!2d36.714257

Well, we did learn something new from this search. WH was working in Isle Of Wight. That gives us SOMETHING to sleuth anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiyasofya