VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zach, as another father, you are experiencing my worst fear. Despite anything you did or didn't do, or wished you did or didn't do in the past, what's important is how you handle what's going on right now. Your strength and consistency are inspirational to me, and I can only hope that when faced with a dire situation such as this that I can find the courage to face it like you are. Head up, keep pushing through. You are the role model in this situation. Thank you!

please forgive me if I fail as a role model. I am trying - for my daughters, because I desperately don't want the devil to win this and destroy my family, but there is a good chance i don't stay above water here. This is the most foul mess I could imagine. I am gonna keep trying.

My heart is breaking for you, Zach. I can't think of any words to express the real sadness here. I'm thinking of you and all those who love AJ.

Imo, JH potentially put her family in danger by marrying a felon. I hate that adults with children do that, bring another adult into the home, with children, who have criminal backgrounds. There is really no,excuse for not knowing anymore, Imo. We don't know if he harmed AJ...but the danger of him doing something criminal was always there. Jmo

I wish all you people were around for some support 5 years ago. I about went insane trying to get custody of my kids and about lost my whole soul worrying about Anjelica, who was without a dad.

It really bothers me that now that WH is in jail and being prevented from acting crazy all over the place; it now seems his family is going to step in and act crazy for him. Just watching all of this unfold with the nasty comments and his mother saying LE are not doing enough makes me sick.( I assume this woman is his mother.) Her statements about how he has been wronged by LE and shouldn't be in jail goes a long way in demonstrating to me why WH is a sociopath with a criminal history. Never had to take responsibility for his actions, apparently his family will excuse any behavior.

I wish all you people were around for some support 5 years ago. I about went insane trying to get custody of my kids and about lost my whole soul worrying about Anjelica, who was without a dad.

Zach,
You are in my prayers.

Zach do you know if LE is saying that her phone pinged in Carrsville, Wes's or both? And was it her last ping location? Not sure if you can answer or if you know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Imo, JH potentially put her family in danger by marrying a felon. I hate that adults with children do that, bring another adult into the home, with children, who have criminal backgrounds. There is really no,excuse for not knowing anymore, Imo. We don't know if he harmed AJ...but the danger of him doing something criminal was always there. Jmo

Yes, thank you. They leave these girls - or boys- for these unknown boyfriends to be "in charge of" while they work, most likely. Their most prize possession. :tantrum:

Especially a con-man who does drugs around her 14-18 year old daughter who was gorgeous? I think LE put that story in front of him for a reason. I'd love to see what pictures of AJ are on his phone. Nauseating case to me!

Zach do you know if LE is saying that her phone pinged in Carrsville, Wes's or both? And was it her last ping location? Not sure if you can answer or if you know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I don't know

Zach, how are your other two daughters holding up? you guys are in my thoughts always. I wish we all could've been support for you 5 years ago as well. :hug:

They are mostly good, sometimes angry or sad They are goof balls and life seems good when they are around.

I saw a picture of WH on fb washing a car for a cancer fundraiser, in a tutu. I think it was him anyway. And then, I look at the pictures of him at AJ's HS graduation. He genuinely looks like a loving father.
Then, I watch his interview. And I read about his past. And I get so mad that I get turned around.
And THEN...I apply Occam's Razor. And I remember that as a mother, I trust my gut, too.
Zach, you had a rough go. IMO, you've had a chance to find out more from JH because she wants to set aside differences and she's maybe giving you info, and wants to accept your help. I appreciate how you've taken the high road, even though you've felt wronged before all of this happened. Again, moo, keep your shoulder handy for your girls. And their mother. You could very well be the key that opens the truth.
IMO, MOO, etc.

We're here for AJ now, Zach. Hang tough. Hope the girls are okay and safe. Ask when you need something, please.

Continued payers and thoughts for AJ, you and her true friends and family.

You're brave to share your time with us besides helping explain things. Have any search organizations been in touch with you, if it's okay to ask? Forgetaboutit, if you'd rather not answer.

I just want to give a perspective to people who might not know much about Facebook pages.
They are free and anyone with a Facebook page can make one.

If you want to get a large following you can utilize the private group function and invite similar sized pages to join so you can schedule shares.

I have a Facebook page that has over 150K followers. I moderate it alone. It literally takes me 10-15 minutes a day to check on pending shares that I must reciprocate, and to use the
function that allows me to schedule my posts ahead of time for the entire day.

I have no shame in admitting my page is absolutely ridiculous and silly and I have this following, for a good cause like missing people I can't even imaging how easy it would be to get other pages/followers to share and grow the page.

This new page isn't even scouring the news to find their own content from under reported or cold cases that are in dire need of attention, they are just sharing content from established pages already on Facebook.

To long didn't read: What the *advertiser censored** is the 50k for???
And Social Media Alert system??? Social Media IS the alert system.

And to be honest, sharing pictures on FB is not all that effective or successful in cracking MISSING person cases. It is great and important to spread the word. But it is not going to actually solve the crime. JMO

Respectfully snipped and BBM
Thank you for saying this aloud. We really do not know what she is up to and she may very well be doing her own work to find her daughter. She needs to stay strong for the other children in the home too, let's not forget that. Maybe if she lets herself bend, she'll break. We do not actually know her.

You all never had a loud obnoxious fight with your own mother while you were growing up? How about those of you with adult daughters, you going to sit there and pretend you've never had a meeting of the minds, or slammed down the hand of God in your own home? Doesn't typically end in murder.

She is the missing girl's mom, and unless she is proven to be involved, everyone here has been unduly hard in her. We all protect ourselves while in survival mode in different ways. She has her own way and it's truly mean and unfeeling to be so shiitty about how she handles her business. She is a victim in this until proven otherwise.

JMO I think mom is hiding something!
Or knows what happened and is protecting someone!
All JMO

This woman is AJ's voice!!!!!!
I have not heard her scream loudly enough for anyone to even hear her!
JMVOPO

In my mind I feel there is a big difference between what WH has done and making a comparison of him being just as much a "victim" as JH. IMO it seems that LE have placed him in a completely different category from JH. He has interfered in this investigation in such a public way. Always in front of the camera, always finding evidence and apparently planting evidence. Lying, lying, and lying.

The same really can't be said regarding JH. She has remained relatively quiet except for the outburst she had with the news crew at her house. I just can't judge her so harshly for that. I don't want my personal opinion of her choice in a husband to cloud my judgement of her. She may be co-operating extensively with LE, this is info we just aren't privy to. We don't know what she is truly going through every minute of everyday. Until LE makes a move against her or names her as a POI, I will consider her a victim.

No disrespect meant towards you or others that may agree with you.
I take no disrespect. My point is simply that they are both parents, and on its face their daughter is missing. According to TOS, that equals victim.

Your bring up bring quiet. That's sort of the point. She doesn't appear to be sharing or forthcoming. She isn't begging or pleading to have AJ come home. She isn't taking advantage of every opportunity to get the word out, including screaming at MSM. She turns down or ignores offers of help except when it involves money. She goes to high profile basketball games. She organizes a balloon release that attendees felt uncomfortable attending because of the light-hearted mood, and that's the ONLY thing she's been involved in that's reached out to the public, with the exception of course the useless $50k fundraiser site that she appears to be involved with.

Sure, she doesn't have a criminal past. Based on the comments of those who have been involved with these cases before, she's also not doing even the most basic things that a victim, let alone a mother, would do. She's not doing everything she can to get her daughter home and appears to have ulterior motives driving her actions.

I'm not implying she's completely culpable in the disappearance, but she's has a role in the recovery she's not filling, and if that means AJ is stuck in whatever situation she's in for just one more second than necessary.....

It really bothers me that now that WH is in jail and being prevented from acting crazy all over the place; it now seems his family is going to step in and act crazy for him. Just watching all of this unfold with the nasty comments and his mother saying LE are not doing enough makes me sick.( I assume this woman is his mother.) Her statements about how he has been wronged by LE and shouldn't be in jail goes a long way in demonstrating to me why WH is a sociopath with a criminal history. Never had to take responsibility for his actions, apparently his family will excuse any behavior.
It should be clarified that you mean the WH family, which isn't really 'family' to AJ. Neither Zach nor JH are in that psycho WH bloodline.

You have my sincerest empathy. And sympathy.

While the circus sideshows are highly entertaining and give us endless topics for discussion, I'm praying that we get some answers for AJ today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove