VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Christian who takes her faith dead serious, I can say this...

this man is a fraud, 100% as it pertains to having any kind of genuine Christian faith. That part of the interview stuck out to me like a filthy, foul, festering, sore thumb.

He gave his life to the Lord like I just crawled across the ceiling in a monkey suit singing the Russian National Anthem, in Spanish. He's entirely full of lies and deception hoping to appeal to those who fancy themselves "spiritual" to feel sorry for him. Sadly, many are going to fall for it. UGH.

This man doesn't care about AJ, or anyone else but himself. This is ENTIRELY the Wesley Hadsell Show... and we're the audience. Pardon me while I go throw up.

WHERE IS AJ?????????

Gasp! And on top of everything else, he's a multi-lingual Russian spy! I'm not the least bit surprised. ;)

That was my impression - his daughter was either going to be born on the anniversary of the day his best friend died which is extremely sad, or the anniversary of the day when he "gave his life to the Lord" which is probably a good memory for him. So, she was born on the day with a good connotation and he thought that was a sign from God that his life was going to get better.

How the heck did you figure that out with all that word salad, Lucky? Seriously...his jibberish makes my mind go blank. It's like staring into the sun.

I've read a ton of comments about WH's breaking and entering, here as well as at a ton of msm and SM streams and what strikes me as seriously disturbing is how many people respond with "I don't blame him, I'd have done the same thing!"

I've thought a lot about this. I've never been in the position to have a kid go missing and/or ever get a "tip" (let's pretend for a moment this is what really happened) that her, or her clothing may have been seen at so-and-so's house. But if I did, I think I know myself well enough to know my first inclination would be to report it to the officer in charge of the case... not break the law and bust into someone's house. I might even call the officer/detective and say something like "I'm heading over there right now, my kid is in there, you better meet me there". But I'd never actually sneak around and break into someone's home.

I bring this up only because, it seems to me so many in WH's circle of supports (which are technically AJ's people too, by default) are simply excusing this kind of behavior and pretending like it's justified. Which makes me wonder what else they've been excusing all along, in his criminal past and why it may have been so easy to schmooze his way into JH's world?

Maybe none of what I'm saying is practical in terms of finding AJ, but maybe something in there causes someone to think twice and prevent another case like hers?? It's far too common we see cases here where single moms bring in criminals into the home and something awful transpires. We still don't know if WH was responsible for AJ's disappearance but all the signs sure point that way.

Just doing some thinking out loud. moo & stuff.

Hey, girl - what you are saying is practical. IMO, WH purposely did the card (and a huge thanks to the person who did the work tins, because if that card fit in the scenario I have imagined, that's exactly what would have happened? What case gets so lucky, there a credit card here...oh look, here are 4 items of some of her old softball stuff. I don't know but "she left my presence at..". Scary stuff to me. Thinking out loud, too, OMom.

And I agree about single mothers...they bring in these new guys and put their most prized possession in their world. Not in my house. I am curious how she met him (the pen pals thing would just be too yukky). Thanks for posting from the heart. Made me do it, too.

If he sticks to his current MO, he'll wait 6-8 days before the next media frenzy. I bet if someone literally wrote out a timeline, we'd see that's how he roles.

Sure seems like he can't stand how most people are perceiving him, huh? Or maybe he's just always been an attention seeker. Or maybe it's both. LOL!

How the heck did you figure that out with all that word salad, Lucky? Seriously...his jibberish makes my mind go blank. It's like staring into the sun.

I'm pretty sure I've become so accustomed to his speaking pattern that, like, I just get what's he's saying. Hah!

No disrespect towards you DexterMorgan, but IMO we need to take that with a grain of salt too, as isn't both their names on the new $50,000 SM scam?

Well, there was that comment on the FB page where someone said that WH's mom said LE wasn't doing anything, and JH said something to the effect of "that's her opinion". That comment was deleted, but it gave me the impression that JH wanted to blast someone, but thought better of it.

JMO

An ex co-worker of mine was involved in a situation where her 19-year-old daughter was missing (she attended college but lived at home as it was more economical and college was only 35 miles away). Anyway, it turned out she ran away, she did call LE a couple weeks later to report she was safe and they encouraged her to come to police station as she had made some statements that made LE curious as to why she ran away, particularly one statement that she was worried about her siblings still at home. She did go to police station with her best friend and her best friend's parents and she told all. She was in a very dysfunctional family, things were not at all sugar-coated like the parents wanted others to believe, and in the end, the parents were charged with neglect, child abuse and endangerment, drug possession, and numerous other charges. To make a long story short, the remaining siblings were removed and a sibling to one of the parents got custody of them and they ended up having a good, healthy, happy life. The 19-year-old who ran away was so hard on herself for not only the running away, but for causing the disruption in the family of the siblings being removed etc but thru counseling and lots of positive, encouraging words and reinforcement, she ended up realizing that she did do the right thing by letting it all out to LE/investigators. However, if it had not been for her running away, the other siblings would have ended up enduring many more years of abuse, neglect etc. It was she, herself, by running away, that was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Wow, could he of talked anymore about himself lol

I thought the same thing. For somebody who says he wants the focus on AJ, he did a lot of woe is me & explaining about his life, who he is, how he feels.. Doesn't make any sense!

Wonder what Ole' WH was doing in Victorville, CA in 2010? Feb. 17th - who remembers dates like that?

If he sticks to his current MO, he'll wait 6-8 days before the next media frenzy. I bet if someone literally wrote out a timeline, we'd see that's how he roles.

Maybe this blue moon will give him a head start. I'm a little depressive (not so manic) at this late part of my life after being borderline bi-polar forever and probably will continue to be for the rest of my days (my opinion: it's due to child abuse @ 4yr old from older family member for 2 years, father deciding once a week if we should line up to be shot - Mother, too; or there was that one time he drove the 3 youngest of us out to a railroad track and jumped out of the driver's seat, with a train coming) and not to get into a huge life story, but sometimes I think your mind splits in those kind of situations to protect each half of it. I feel like I have always been 2 people in a sense. But no matter, there is a pattern to the madness. Wes was not cured when he came into that home, and he may have wanted to care and protect AJ, but something went wrong along the way. I think he liked it when she was at home before college.
Hope I don't hate myself in the morning for posting this, but really I've been through too much to care.

Sure seems like he can't stand how most people are perceiving him, huh? Or maybe he's just always been an attention seeker. Or maybe it's both. LOL!
I think he's tormented and dead inside, and this is his perverted way of getting the thrill he craves to feel alive. I don't think the drugs were quite doing it, so he upped his game and went back to crime. Familiar crime.... rape, kidnapping and burglary, to name a few.

I've read a ton of comments about WH's breaking and entering, here as well as at a ton of msm and SM streams and what strikes me as seriously disturbing is how many people respond with "I don't blame him, I'd have done the same thing!"

RSBM. This is partly a guy thing and partly media spin. Guys' instinct is to say they would go to any length to protect their children, and this is just a manifestation of that. You see a female manifestation of it on these boards in threads where a woman who loses a custody battle takes a child and runs and there are always a number of women whose instinctual reaction is "run, mama, run". In both cases, they're wrong, but it's not a conscious reaction. Additionally, the media spin is typically "father breaks into house searching for missing daughter". There would be far less support if the article read as "ex-con stepfather, high on coke, breaks into neighbor's house and punches family dog".

WH: Exactly. I am under advisement from my attorney now to no longer speak about anything revolving this whole case/situation, because if you do not speak a word, then they can’t twist it and turn it. As far as that goes, you know...

Wesley H, king of Malaprops.

Thank you luckyseven for tonight's entertainment! :loveyou:

An ex co-worker of mine was involved in a situation where her 19-year-old daughter was missing (she attended college but lived at home as it was more economical and college was only 35 miles away). Anyway, it turned out she ran away, she did call LE a couple weeks later to report she was safe and they encouraged her to come to police station as she had made some statements that made LE curious as to why she ran away, particularly one statement that she was worried about her siblings still at home. She did go to police station with her best friend and her best friend's parents and she told all. She was in a very dysfunctional family, things were not at all sugar-coated like the parents wanted others to believe, and in the end, the parents were charged with neglect, child abuse and endangerment, drug possession, and numerous other charges. To make a long story short, the remaining siblings were removed and a sibling to one of the parents got custody of them and they ended up having a good, healthy, happy life. The 19-year-old who ran away was so hard on herself for not only the running away, but for causing the disruption in the family of the siblings being removed etc but thru counseling and lots of positive, encouraging words and reinforcement, she ended up realizing that she did do the right thing by letting it all out to LE/investigators. However, if it had not been for her running away, the other siblings would have ended up enduring many more years of abuse, neglect etc. It was she, herself, by running away, that was the straw that broke the camel's back.
PLEASE let this be true for AJ as well.

I think that interview was a nice source of comic relief for all of us.

Personal favorite was "and yes, I stole that off A Walk to Remember"

I rolled my eyes so hard I hurt my head.

I think that interview was a nice source of comic relief for all of us.

Personal favorite was "and yes, I stole that off A Walk to Remember"

I rolled my eyes so hard I hurt my head.

Yes, because he's the kind of sensitive guy whose favorite movie is a chick flick.

:dramaqueen:

Truck drivers, local business drivers, florist shops that deliver, Va. Beach oceanfront and Ocean View...so many places we can get her face out there if we put our minds to it!

When Danielle Van Dam went missing in San Diego (late on a Friday / very early am Saturday) less than 12 hours after it hit the MSM (which had been the late news that Saturday) someone had gotten stacks of missing fliers with her picture and details and gave them to the local churches in the area and asked if they could be put on cars in the parking lot or handed out with the bulletins/programs, etc.

I'm not sure if it was a word of mouth thing and they just had people make copies and bring them to their own church or if someone had coordinated it and somehow put that plan in place that quickly and managed to get stacks distributed to so many places.

Either way, it sure got fliers in a lot of hands - most of whom hadn't even heard there was a missing girl since it'd only hit one news cycle, and that being late on a Saturday night at that point.

WH is going to be one of those inmates that draws in bunches of girls, like Charles Manson. It's already starting.

More like Ted Bundy.

All I have to say about that is wow. While it's pretty creepy that She-who-can-never-be-named is profiteering off a tragedy, she is also brilliant at interviewing him. She knows just what to say to get him to trust her just enough to bait him into saying the most outrageous and damning things. People will take it as "supporting" him, but she's really just baiting him for a better interview, and it works every time. She plays it so well that she's almost an insider in his circle now.

The one actual morsel of relevant fact in that whole word salad was that there is a rift between JH and KH. This isn't surprising, and I think it's another sign of acceptance by JH of what it's likely WH did to her daughter (whereas KH is just about as crazy as WH and is his support system). That's probably the genesis of the SWH fb page as a separate entity from the BAJH page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove