VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this blue moon will give him a head start.
*hugs* You are strong and compassionate, and forgiving. I totally feel like I need to cry right now, partly because that's so dang sad, but more because I'm so darn proud of you. You made it out. Bless you.

I purposefully didn't quote all of your post, but I wanted you to know I saw it and am here for you.

Not to :deadhorse: or anything, but there has to be a reason WH wants us to believe that A Walk To Remember is his favorite movie. I've never seen this film, but reading the synopsis, and thinking about AJ, this just gives me the creeps. But then, everything about WH gives me the creeps, so what do I know.

When I look at him, all I see is Gollum, slobbering and covetting. :(

Not to :deadhorse: or anything, but there has to be a reason WH wants us to believe that A Walk To Remember is his favorite movie. I've never seen this film, but reading the synopsis, and thinking about AJ, this just gives me the creeps. But then, everything about WH goves me the creeps, so what do I know.

He's trying to show us his sensitivity. He's trying to impress the ladies.

Wonder what Ole' WH was doing in Victorville, CA in 2010? Feb. 17th - who remembers dates like that?

If it's the date you got out of prison, you'd remember it... Kind of like an anniversary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to :deadhorse: or anything, but there has to be a reason WH wants us to believe that A Walk To Remember is his favorite movie. I've never seen this film, but reading the synopsis, and thinking about AJ, this just gives me the creeps. But then, everything about WH gives me the creeps, so what do I know.

How much does Mandy Moore look like AJ on the DVD cover?

Well, there was that comment on the FB page where someone said that WH's mom said LE wasn't doing anything, and JH said something to the effect of "that's her opinion". That comment was deleted, but it gave me the impression that JH wanted to blast someone, but thought better of it.

JMO

I immediately thought of the "that's (it's?) her opinion" comment, as well, reading that bit about his mom and JH.

It does make me think there may be some truth to some level of a split happening - which I think would be a good thing for hopefully getting some truth out there!

When I look at him, all I see is Gollum, slobbering and covetting. :(

WH = :blowkiss:

Trying to gain sympathy and show his "heartfelt" emotional side, IMO

luckyseven, what took ya so long? Thank you very much again, above and beyond...

It's like AJ as a missing young lady who is no longer in college and looking toward a bright future is lost in what is being done in her name. People don't need AJ for a cause or a phenom, they care for the real girl. Where is she?

This is first blush just reading off your transcript, haven't heard his voice yet, and don't really want to. I feel for ya.

I'm finding it hard to think about Hadsell. Who says this stuff? He taunts people, like the things he says about his mom and wife and other things he chooses to say, about people who are close to him. I read his inferences in the most cynical light, because it seems the only way to understand him and understand where AJ may be. He sounds like a conniver. He excuses all his crime, most interestingly, to a certain date, having become a better man. Again, I think he's trying to distract LE with more current associations by distracting to an earlier date. He is just strange about women and boundaries and you hear it in his words. Hadsell is completely in another world where AJ is nothing more than a gone step daughter and cause to make him look good, get him on TV, and to raise money. It's his way of making the best of yet another dumb impulsive thing he did, it seems to me. His point being she's not the only kid he loves, he has a whole bunch more to exploit. This conversation was to jerk the chains of his crew on the outside, to let them know he's not going down alone. This was my first impression of Hadsell talking to himself (air or vapidity on the other end of the line?), from your transcript luckyseven.

Boundary issues and he's always the victim, they tempted him, in his mind, it seems:

"like Cecelia Johnson... I touched her, not physically, but I met her on my bus ride back from"

"Women scared me because of the accusations with my ex-wife… women scared me to death"

He expects loyality:

"I need my friends to come together and to remind me that I'm this guy that did all this stuff for people and, um, that they still got my back… because I promised myself I wouldn’t be here in this bed again talking to something, anyone, on the phone. I would never lose control of my life again, and I broke that promise to myself, *voice cracking* even though it’s for my family. It’s still hard to break promises regardless of what face you attach to it, you know?"

What face, Hadsell, do you attach to it?

How many times can a man damn himself with his own words before you stop believing him?

How much does Mandy Moore look like AJ on the DVD cover?

Quote from A Walk To Remember "Our love is like wind." Am I losing my mind, or does that sound eerily similar to something I've heard WH say?

I thought the same thing. For somebody who says he wants the focus on AJ, he did a lot of woe is me & explaining about his life, who he is, how he feels.. Doesn't make any sense!

Yes! That was my major gripe. In one breath he's saying "this is all only about AJ, she is my life" and in the next breath he's literally promoting his own Facebook fan page.

You cannot just say this in passing!! Omg. This can never be unsaid.

Sorry, I was just trying to stress how ludicrous it is to REAL believers, how WH can play this "I gave my life to the Lord" game and honestly expect anyone is going to believe him. Sadly though, those who will believe him? Those are the people who think Creflo $$Dollar & the like are real Christians.

Yeah... I said it. They're all self-serving frauds using "a move of God-uh.. prayyyyse the Low-uhd!!" to line their filthy pockets.

Quote from A Walk To Remember "Our love is like wind." Am I losing my mind, or does that sound eerily similar to something I've heard WH say?
Cassie Compton ... didn't her stepfather say she was gone "like a whisper in the wind"?

Am I in invisible mode here. Or are you'll too busy discussing how you think her teeth are yellow. Or other total useless random crap. It's ridiculous. Guess I'm not in your click, as if.

Whatcha talking bout, Emma. I see you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove