VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe him (WH) when he says there is a rift between his wife and his mother. That is evidenced by comments on SM. And it seems that (a) they are not actively pushing their pet project that raised zero dollars any longer and (b) both TM and DH are no longer supporters of WH. IMO, this is very important because I truly believe that AJ's mother knows more than she has shared. I am hoping that with a split in this group, and with WH in jail, AJ's mother will feel comfortable enough to share more with LE. I believe that once WH is sentenced and JH knows he will be locked up for some time, more information will come out. And, I believe that LE knows this. We are in a holding pattern right now.

As a side note, if they are going to run this "project", they need to remove posts or make it known when a missing person is found. No updates are occurring. I hope with DH and TM on JH's side, she will feel safe enough to talk, and we can get AJ home.

Well since he felt so strongly to break in the kids house then maybe he needs to let the world know his reasons for breaking in. Give us details on what made you feel that confident that he had AJ. This is your time to state why you went to this extreme. Tell us he was known to rape women and we may understand. But none of this he found a piece of credit card and nephbro was their to take the picture crap.

Yep. :facepalm:

Speaking of filthy pocket linings... the #1 got a $200 donation today from one of AJ's male friends - you know, one of the kids currently camping out at the Hadsell house and hanging with JH. I guess he couldn't reach his wallet to give her money directly so he had to use an online payment site. Under other circumstances I'd say it's a sweet gesture but IMO in this case he's either priming the tip jar or thumbing his nose, or both.

And until JH removes herself from the 50k #2 I can't give her any respect...

God help these young people who are AJ's friends :( I pray they genuinely wake up and see what's really going on here. They're going to need solid (normal) people around them to help them get through this.

God help these young people who are AJ's friends :( I pray they genuinely wake up and see what's really going on here. They're going to need solid (normal) people around them to help them get through this.

The kids hang with Jen and help keep a eye on things. Maybe they do know to watch out for Wes and his side of the family. Jmo

I think they want him to yak all day long. He has given a ton of information without meaning to, IMO. I am thinking JH just can't wrap her head around this, she's got little ones to think of.

Thinking of them while not giving interviews, not putting together searches, and going to college basketball games?

Okay, too disgusted and angry to be any further use tonight. So, time to say goodnight before I get myself into trouble ;)

So I found this quote interesting: "My mom has lost a granddaughter. Now, she's lost a son temporarily. My wife has lost a daughter, she has lost a husband, um, there’s so much stuff up in the air."

My mom has LOST a granddaughter...she LOST a son TEMPORARILY. My wife has LOST a daughter, she has LOST a husband. The only modifying word in the whole bunch has to do with WH being gone temporarily. Everything else is gone for good (since it has not been modified) So that is what this man believes. I don't know why he believes that. But he chose those particular words for a reason. I wonder what that reason is.

He sure went on and on about the "bus lady." Too bad he kept saying her first name wrong.

You could tell he had prepped all of the stories, all of the "quotable quotes" he was going to weave through his narrative.

It is very clear that he wants people to like him. He wants people to feel sorry for him. He wants people to believe in him. He wants to be a sympathetic hero, a man who overcame his past and made a life for himself. He obviously wants to "touch" people. So what happens when those closest to him stop buying into his fantasy life-story? What happens when he's tapped out all his charm, screwed up and said "I'm sorry" one too many times, and lost the trust and faith of the family who is supposed to adore him? Was he trying to woo AJ to "Team Wes" and get her to help him win his wife and family back? Did she refuse him, shut him out, shut him down? I don't think he would have taken that rejection very well. Not well at all.

Would NOT surprise me if the "bus lady" is, in all actuality, a tattooed ex-con named Tank. ;)

"Put some Funyun money on my books!"

Hey! Am I in invisible mode here?!

I didn't follow the reason for that poster's statement. Can you tell me why that poster felt that way. I really hate for posters to feel left out. Maybe the thread is moving fast and they are too new to realize that so they feel like nobody is listening to them. Idk.

The kids hang with Jen and help keep a eye on things. Maybe they do know to watch out for Wes and his side of the family. Jmo

Or maybe Jen should start hanging around with ADULTS with common sense and not kids who hung out at the "party" house. It's easy to surround yourself with comfortable, non-threatening people during a crisis who won't push you to face the issues head on. It take a lot more strength to listen to smart people give you useful advice, and even more to follow it. If JH truly would do anything to have AJ back home, she'd screw her courage to the sticking place and flush away all those useless clingers. She'd get out of the house and in gear, get smart people to tell her what to do.

I didn't follow the reason for that poster's statement. Can you tell me why that poster felt that way. I really hate for posters to feel left out. Maybe the thread is moving fast and they are too new to realize that so they feel like nobody is listening to them. Idk.

What poster? I just thought ya'll were ignoring me. :drumroll:

PLEASE let this be true for AJ as well.

I pray that AJ is somewhere safe, but my gut tells me different. I just hope that everyone is being truthful regarding the investigation into AJ's disappearance; if not for themselves, they at least need to think of the others that are in the home.

Or maybe Jen should start hanging around with ADULTS with common sense and not kids who hung out at the "party" house. It's easy to surround yourself with comfortable, non-threatening people during a crisis who won't push you to face the issues head on. It take a lot more strength to listen to smart people give you useful advice, and even more to follow it. If JH truly would do anything to have AJ back home, she'd screw her courage to the sticking place and flush away all those useless clingers. She'd get out of the house and in gear, get smart people to tell her what to do.

WOWZA, just WOWZA! <-----[The not professional me is saying that to Scott, and NOT in a bad way]

Happyshoes:
I just wanted to give you a big cyber hug. :hug: I'm so sorry for the life traumas you've been through. Don't be embarrassed about being vulnerable and sharing your insight; by sharing, you never know who you made feel less alone/more understood. I'm sure you already know this, but what other people subjected you to was all about *them,* not you. You were not in it , so to speak -- though I really empathize at how their damaged selves/their choices inflicted terribly unfair (cruel) harm upon you and your siblings. There's truly no excuse for that horrific behavior...but be proud that you're a survivor and fine human being...and love your imperfect, interesting, valuable, complex self -- and be patient with your challenges. Take care of yourself.

[And, as an aside, I love your "smells like BS" spraying avatar. ;) I'm sure you can detect BS a mile away...a very valuable asset. I'm sure you have *many* assets, and please take heart that bad experiences can be used for good. You sound like you have a lot of depth to draw on, which is mighty. :heartbeat:

Well said. Thank you ThinkThinkThink. :) (((HUGS))) to you Happyshoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove