VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks you guys for the supportive comments, I couldn't help but go wide open with the way I felt. Would it help to know I'm with the best guy ever? Not till I was 38, but it has been the best thing ever; I didn't know men like that really existed. Have met so many good men/fathers through us working together for 20 years. Talk about turning your world around. I didn't trust anybody, not even him, not even when we were married. Do now though. He frets a little when the moon is full, knows I can't make a decision - good to have somebody on your side. He's a smart dude - about everything. Keeps me centered and grounded. :loveyou:

Wow...apparently I miss the juicy stuff when my own kids were talking my ear off. :) My oldest stayed up an hour later just to talk to me. Is that not sweet?

And then bittersweet because AJ should be doing the same, coming home weekends to talk her mom's ear off about everything going on in her life.

So WH doesn't know how to shut up. I am not even surprised, I'm just surprised it took so long. Some very damning and creepy statements. I'm still convinced there are people covering for him. Or people who know more than they are saying. Please, just give LE everything you know. AJ needs to be found!

Where did you read that???

ETA: Just read the transcript. Thank you Luckyseven. Coincidentally, the McStay family of Fallbrook, CA was murdered (presumably in their home) on or about February 4, 2010, and buried in the desert in Victorville.

Well...I'm glad it's just a coincidence. That would be one big :worms:

Where did you read that???

ETA: Just read the transcript. Thank you Luckyseven. Coincidentally, the McStay family of Fallbrook, CA was murdered (presumably in their home) on or about February 4, 2010, and buried in the desert in Victorville.

McStay Family my reason for joining Websleuths. I was just wondering when someone else besides me noticed that date. Good ole Bessie!

Wow...apparently I miss the juicy stuff when my own kids were talking my ear off. :) My oldest stayed up an hour later just to talk to me. Is that not sweet?

And then bittersweet because AJ should be doing the same, coming home weekends to talk her mom's ear off about everything going on in her life.

So WH doesn't know how to shut up. I am not even surprised, I'm just surprised it took so long. Some very damning and creepy statements. I'm still convinced there are people covering for him. Or people who know more than they are saying. Please, just give LE everything you know. AJ needs to be found!

The truth is that he is facing some serious years in prison. Now he is giving this interview to show that he is a good man who only broke in the house and lost his job and lied and is facing 5-10 years because he was only doing what a dad would do when a viable person of interest is known to said father. Now the only thing I see wrong with that; Is he is not using this interview outcry to explain why Texty and the dog was such a poi in his eyes.

I see what you did there DexMo...upped your count, inching closer to that big 1000! Whoo hoo!!

Congratulations Klily444. A lot of time and effort put into those 1000 posts.

He should of use this interview to tell us how much of a monster that Texty kid is. He should of explained why he went to this extreme of losing everything while AJ is missing. But he lawyered up on the interview and told CH that his lawyer advised him to stfu because his explanation was BS and he would lose any supporters that he had via washed up news media that are stating bs presumptions in his favor. Jmo.

The truth is that he is facing some serious years in prison. Now he is giving this interview to show that he is a good man who only broke in the house and lost his job and lied and is facing 5-10 years because he was only doing what a dad would do when a viable person of interest is known to said father. Now the only thing I see wrong with that; Is he is not using this interview outcry to explain why Texty and the dog was such a poi in his eyes.

Stay tuned, Dex. Tomorrow we get another 15 minute episode. More on the bus lady, the birth of his daughter (that he misses the most), and most importantly, how to become a respected inmate!

ETA: Thank you for the congrats! I'll be watching for your 1000 too!

O/T

"After 17 days of waiting, searching and praying. The family of Carol Luckey has just received the most horrible news ever. Her body was found this evening in the hunting club where she was last seen on March 22. Please continue prayers for her family and her young children. They are going to need them in the coming weeks and months."

https://www.facebook.com/Findingcarrie

Think Think Think. Iam glad to see that name again. I missed you. Iam glad you keep on keeping on. I try not to stalk people so this is why iam happy to see you here again. The threads move so fast.

You always, always crack me up, DexterMorgan! :giggle: And very sweet of you. After that last case we were on, despite the good outcome -- I was just emotionally spent. But I've started back, slooowly, dipping my toes into 3-4 WS cases ("hit and miss") -- this being one of them...well, there is NO dipping toes into this case (more like jumping right into the channel and never stop swimming!); and when I'm away for a day (sometimes juts a few hours), I come come back on this thread and am so flippin' behind that I feel like I'll never catch up! Pretty much, this is me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YGF5R9i53A&feature=youtube_gdata_player

[Ahhhhh!!!! My chocolates are completely out of control].

I see what you did there DexMo...upped your count, inching closer to that big 1000! Whoo hoo!!

Congratulations Klily444. A lot of time and effort put into those 1000 posts.

Lol. Hold on there tiger. Don't try to rain on me and klily444 1000 posts parade. Lol.

Like I said before:

That's what makes us great sleuthers; We piggyback off the hardwork of other sleuthers. Lol.

But in all honesty. This site is so powerful in its meaning that we all have no choice but to post. We all prefer these situations to not exist. But they do. So we voice our opinions on these matters.

But I know you and others understand this. I salute.

Stay tuned, Dex. Tomorrow we get another 15 minute episode. More on the bus lady, the birth of his daughter (that he misses the most), and most importantly, how to become a respected inmate!

ETA: Thank you for the congrats! I'll be watching for your 1000 too!

Is he going to play us All My Children or Guiding Light or As The World Turns ( the WH prison edition ).

Only CH knows since she is putting money on his books instead of just visiting him.

Once again he is milking. Ole Wes.

Dex, don't worry about that, they've all got each others' backs. this is what I heard:

'Loyalty, like my friend who would do stupid things and died, but I named my kid after him, remember? All these women, ex-wife, the touched bus lady, wife, mom, the way I refer to my young child. She gets to call me that too, so don't think I'm a jerk. They all just mess with my life, but you'll see. I'm a hero. People behind bars like me, besides one guy'... ugh

He runs people by getting in their heads. He needs just a few impressionable fellows with his kind of moxie. He builds them up, tells them stories, sets a personality for them, a purpose, and they get a rush from their running with him, then for him. Sure, he's small time, but that's how people like that work. So, when they're behind bars and wearing stripes and worrying about people who may want to chop them up, they repeat the stories, given a chance. Why? Because he needs his crew to stick together. He doesn't care about the Hadsell name, his mom does. He doesn't care about SM branding, AJ mom's does. He cares about surviving. That, it seems to me, now depends on people he was messaging for loyalty. I appreciate LE has worked hard to keep him there while they work hard to find AJ.

Yes ma'am. No ma'am. Agree. He mentioned everything except for why he did what he did as a innocent father to be thrown in jail.

We all know the what he did (pertaining to Texty) But not the real Why. Go figure.

You always, always crack me up, DexterMorgan! :giggle: And very sweet of you. After that last case we were on, despite the good outcome -- I was just emotionally spent. But I've started back, slooowly, dipping my toes into 3-4 WS cases ("hit and miss") -- this being one of them...well, there is NO dipping toes into this case (more like jumping right into the channel and never stop swimming!); and when I'm away for a day (sometimes juts a few hours), I come come back on this thread and am so flippin' behind that I feel like I'll never catch up! Pretty much, this is me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YGF5R9i53A&feature=youtube_gdata_player

[Ahhhhh!!!! My chocolates are completely out of control].

Agree. I think TG2 and 1 or 2 others are still in recovery mode. Plus i think Rs, AT, and SD are happy that none of us knocked on their doors during that time.

But they were right all along. She actually did run away.

Who am I to argue. She was still smart enough to call dad when it was all said and done.

Yes ma'am. No ma'am. Agree. He mentioned everything except for why he did what he did as a innocent father to be thrown in jail.

We all know the what pertaining to Texty but not the real Why. Go figure.

I know what you mean. Wouldn't this have been a great time to explain why he knew [ according to his mom] that AJ had been seen in that home. And to explain how the police are ignoring the obvious perp, who has gotten away with it. But there was nothing about AJ and how to find her, which he says is his priority.

It was all gibberish about HIMSELF and what man he is and how he has a great handshake and always keeps it real. A whole bunch of nonsense.

I know what you mean. Wouldn't this have been a great time to explain why he knew [ according to his mom] that AJ had been seen in that home. And to explain how the police are ignoring the obvious perp, who has gotten away with it. But there was nothing about AJ and how to find her, which he says is his priority.

It was all gibberish about HIMSELF and what man he is and how he has a great handshake and always keeps it real. A whole bunch of nonsense.

Exactly. Some of the media is saying " Innocent father thrown in jail while trying to recover clues of his missing daughter ". But when it's his time to speak; He mentions swooning a woman on the bus who originally thought he was a creep. Go figure.

Your Honor ; I did break into Texty's house to bring light to my missing daughter. But. My lawyer advised me not to state anything about Texty in order for me to not get my words twisted. So on that note; Just sentence me to 10 years for the b&e while I hope that you don't discover anything else.

That's all your honor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member