VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 4 months?! Kind of makes you wonder if there was a prison pen pal relationship first between JH and WH. I had a friend once who had a prison pen pal. I cannot understand it, but it happens.

How long have they been married?
does JH have a child with him?
Is this the three yr old hes talking about?

At least feel comforted by the fact that youre not alone.

I appreciate the laugh Eilieen730, but yeah......that earwig is going to be hard to shake. lol

Im sorry!
I had to that's exactly what I head reading that stupid interview!

All he talks about is himself.

Why is it all guys that get out of prison are suddenly religious?
their faith gets them thru... puke.... their faith gets them thru their next crime too.

they want to become family men!
Men of good!
bla bla bla!

A LEGEND IN HIS OWN MIND

jmo

How long have they been married?
does JH have a child with him?
Is this the three yr old hes talking about?
JH does have a child with him. I am not exactly sure of her age but 3 sounds about right. As for when they were married I have not seen the exact date time on here.

Im sorry!
I had to that's exactly what I head reading that stupid interview!

All he talks about is himself.

Why is it all guys that get out of prison are suddenly religious?
their faith gets them thru... puke.... their faith gets them thru their next crime too.

they want to become family men!
Men of good!
bla bla bla!

A LEGEND IN HIS OWN MIND

jmo

Jailhouse Religion has been going on since probably forever. Criminals think themselves far more clever than they actually are, and most of the time, any decent LE officer/agent can see through that facade a mile away. And, I might add, can tell you which ones really do walk the talk once they start talking about their new found faith.

The way I'm seeing it, WH has actually never been a decent, law-abiding, good family man. Oh he knows what one looks like, and what one is supposed to act like, and that's exactly the image he's hoping the public will buy from him. Despite the sexually abusive, violent, law-breaking past. Despite the prison time. Despite being in violation of his release by having (at least) ammo in his possession. Despite breaking into someone's home and abusing their dog. Despite current coke use, and despite mocking LE by telling them "you'll never find that gun". In his own words from that interview...

"People… my background speaks for itself"

Yes Wes, yes it do. In volumes.

I believe Zach has said WH and JH were married in 2010.

Wow!

I will also note that the time stamp on AJ's Flickr photo that was recently discussed (& IMO creepy!) of AJ & WH is June 18, 2010. That's only 4 months after his release date!!! 4 MONTHS!!! A "dad" is especially not going to hug his daughter around the chest like this and her (IMO) uncomfortable expression makes even more sense since he's still a STRANGER!!!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/anjelicaamarie/7834363334/

http://www.bop.gov/inmateloc/

Sorry if someone mentioned this already...it's amazing what you miss after bedtime some nights!

Four months? Unacceptable. Sorry, no ifs ands or buts about it. That picture should have sent up red flags everywhere. Thanks for making this connection. Puts even more into perspective regarding WH.

Playing catch -up.... that interview just made me throw up in my mouth just a little bit...

JH seriously must not have done a 'real' background check on this guy before she married him. He's a liar, and she fell for it hook, line and sinker. What I want to know is why did WH pick HER?

I've said it before, for someone whose family doesn't "talk much", WH sure talks A LOT.

I know his lawyer has advised him not to discuss his case, but I wouldn't be surprised if some of his fellow inmates (who have nothing but respect for him) aren't getting an earful. Wouldn't be surprised to see one or more called to testify about jail conversations at his trial ...

I really wouldn't be surprised if a tip eventually comes from an inmate. With the way WH likes to talk and brag about himself...

That does happen, in fact.

JH seriously must not have done a 'real' background check on this guy before she married him. He's a liar, and she fell for it hook, line and sinker. What I want to know is why did WH pick HER?

Curious about this too. Something about her appealed to him.. hoping it wasn't AJ.

Four months? Unacceptable. Sorry, no ifs ands or buts about it. That picture should have sent up red flags everywhere. Thanks for making this connection. Puts even more into perspective regarding WH.

Puts even more into perspective re: JH as well, IMO. More than likely, she's the one who took the pic.

I sure wish LE would issue SOME kind of statement. Such as...

Clarifying one way or the other if the clothes found were in fact AJ's.
One way or the other if she was seen on any surveillance (gas station, 7-11, home security cams, etc.)
If it was her phone or Wes' phone pinging at the pond at Joyners Bridge Road
If ANY of her friends actually spoke to her on Monday, March 2nd
If there has been any activity on her bank account since March 1st

Something... ANYTHING except what they're doing now: She's missing, if you've seen her, call us.

UGH this case is driving me nutty.

Honestly, most of that stuff on the list is the clothes & jewelry she was wearing, check card, cell phone, and stuff like that that isn't "missing" but rather the stuff she would normally have on her. Remember, this is a MP report. There was no burglary reported. The 9mm bullet that are likely the same ones that showed up in the hotel AC vent are the big ticket item on the list.
Okay, thank you. Well, I realize that odds are very slim that she left of her own accord. At this point, this is probably an unnecessary and unimportant question, but I was wondering about her contact lenses and her glasses. I think Zach said that she wore both. Judging by pictures, it would seem that does not wear the glasses very often. I have to wear one or the other; like many people I know, I wear contacts by day and glasses at night, and I have multiple boxes of my disposable lenses. I would have a serious problem if I didn't have one or the other. I was wondering if her glasses or her contact lenses boxes were left behind. If multiple boxes were gone or if the glasses were left in the house, this might help indicate the manner in which she left. Unless Zach knows, I suppose we won't. Sorry if this has already been discussed.

One way or the other if she was seen on any surveillance (gas station, 7-11, home security cams, etc.)

Something... ANYTHING except what they're doing now: She's missing, if you've seen her, call us.

I feel your pain Ontario Mom, I think i'm going crazy over the lack of info. Started biting my finger nails again too.

WHERE IS AJ?

As a Christian who takes her faith dead serious, I can say this...

this man is a fraud, 100% as it pertains to having any kind of genuine Christian faith. That part of the interview stuck out to me like a filthy, foul, festering, sore thumb.

He gave his life to the Lord like I just crawled across the ceiling in a monkey suit singing the Russian National Anthem, in Spanish. He's entirely full of lies and deception hoping to appeal to those who fancy themselves "spiritual" to feel sorry for him. Sadly, many are going to fall for it. UGH.

This man doesn't care about AJ, or anyone else but himself. This is ENTIRELY the Wesley Hadsell Show... and we're the audience. Pardon me while I go throw up.

WHERE IS AJ?????????
I have most of my family thinking this is the funniest thing they've ever heard. "climbing across the ceiling in a money suit, singing the Russian national anthem in Spanish" Bahahaha bahahaha

Yes, I wish LE would give us something more. Surely they must have SOMETHING to release to the public that would not jeopardize their investigation. We want to help find AJ!!!

I'm not trying to bash JH's character but rather build a basis for why AJ may have reason to run not only from WH but JH as well. It seems as though she [JH] is a bit impulsive. We don't know the whole story but it seems she left what would have been two very stable fathers and homes for AJ only to end up with a lunatic that she only knew for a few months. Perhaps AJ came to know something about her mother's past as well that made her vulnerable. jmo and all that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand