VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked all over for that, where did you find it? There is an H & H Mechanical (SCC # 04944664-6) in the VA State Corporate Commission (SCC) database, but that was purged on 06-30-07 and WH was in prison from 2005 - 2010. There is also an H & H Mechanical Services (SCC # 0484175-5) - purged 12-31-03 (WH was in Ohio, I believe then) and an H & H Mechanical Contractors (SCC # 0108609-9) purged 12-31-1990. Those were the only "H & H Mechanical" entities in the VA State Corporate Commission database. I also looked for the name under limit liability companies and registered limited liability partnerships.

I posted the link to the Va business registry. it shows it on there.

I have most of my family thinking this is the funniest thing they've ever heard. "climbing across the ceiling in a money suit, singing the Russian national anthem in Spanish" Bahahaha bahahaha

;) Well, it's as believable as WH being a Christian. pfft, I don't even know Spanish.

The most recent interview has now been made available free through the podcast, according to a comment on the support site. I'll probably force myself to listen later on tonight, because I get a better sense of his meaning with his own inflection rather than straight text.

Also the interviewer suggests, but refuses to definitively state, that funds raised from the 'raw audio' version goes to WH's books.

Jemie Lee 13News ‏@13JemieLee 13m13 minutes ago
Norfolk PD, VA State Police, FBI & VA Dept of Emerg. Mgt started search in Windsor at 8am. #BringAJhome @13NewsNow

Jemie Lee 13NewsVerified account
‏@13JemieLee
BREAKING: Search for missing Norfolk teen, AJ Hadsell continues in Isle of Wight Co. FBI now involved @13NewsNow

Raysgirl1126 gave us the heavily redacted MP report in thread 10 #397

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...orfolk-3-March-2015-10/page16&highlight=Gevey

I need a quick review - besides the 9 mm ammo, do we know of anything else reported missing? From Msm or from Zach? If there is something else we know as fact, please list it. If there is something we know as rumor, please list it but label it as such. Thank you so much!

We don't know that the items were reported missing, the status column is redacted (and unreadable) and "missing" isn't even an option for status code. It's possible the redacted section is a list of missing items, but it's not a fact.

Jemie Lee 13NewsVerified account
‏@13JemieLee
BREAKING: Search for missing Norfolk teen, AJ Hadsell continues in Isle of Wight Co. FBI now involved @13NewsNow

:praying:
:candle:
#BringAJHome!
:please:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to touch a bit on something that I've dealt with personally with my ex husband. He and WS are alike in so many ways it's not even funny, but I think the one big one is that they both have Asian fetishes, also disgustingly called "yellow fever." For my ex, it isn't about culture- one of his exes was Chinese, born in the US and the other in Thailand. He's drawn to "exotic" beauty. I think that it was more than AJ was a "budding" young woman, she is also part Asian, and I think that combo is what made her appeal to WH so much. FWIW that comment is still there-the one by someone wormy. lol

Norfolk PD
VA State Police
FBI
VA Dept of Emerg. Mgt

All looking for AJ today in Windsor... hoping today is the day we get some answers, FINALLY. ((( Zach )))

That is way off the beaten track. They must have a tip. I'm glad to see the FBI on this.

ETA It's not off the beaten track, I am a moron and can't read a map, apparently.

In a quick google map search it looks like they're all parked at the IOW County Sheriff's office.

In a quick google map search it looks like they're all parked at the IOW County Sheriff's office.
I saw a reporter on twitter say that is the staging area for the search. I will try to repost, but tapatalk never seems to like it when I try to post from twitter, my app always freezes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand