DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They had all gone blank for me too for a few mins, but just AJ's not all of WS

Hmmm strange... Kind of like when the Bring AJ FB page went blank

Hahaha putting my tin foil hat on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does the FBI get involved too when there are drug rings, etc. involved?

JF says he's on his way now to IOW county. He doesn't really know info. about this current search. Multiple agencies are now involved. They do not know if there are any active searches today or do not know whether AJ has been found.

Stefania Okolie
‏@StefaniaOkolie
Norfolk Police confirm Southhampton County also area of focus in search for #AJHadsell @WTKR3

Virginia State Police, Virginia Management, and FBI now involved per JF from WAVY. He says he's in contact with the family and is trying to get more info.

JF says he's on his way now to IOW county. He doesn't really know info. about this current search. Multiple agencies are now involved. They do not know if there are any active searches today or do not know whether AJ has been found.

There is NO WORD on whether law enforcement have found missing 18yo AJ Hadsell. Working to gather details

https://twitter.com/JoeFisherTV

They had all gone blank for me too for a few mins, but just AJ's not all of WS

Not just AJ, another thread I was reading reported weirdness. Just a temp glitch, I hope. I don't want WS to be down while they are searching.

Hopefully all these different agencies can put their powers together to finally put a rest to this case.

For people that have followed missing cases like this before, is it normal for the FBI to get involved solely on that?

I wonder if the NAMUS entry signified that other agencies have been brought in. That was the first I'd heard of Special Crimes and now FBI. I think something has changed in the case. Maybe new interviews with WH stem from new anxiety on his part?

BBM just wanted to make sure everyone read the words correctly. :)

Hopefully all these different agencies can put their powers together to finally put a rest to this case.

For people that have followed missing cases like this before, is it normal for the FBI to get involved solely on that?

Yes, FBI usually always ends up assisting on missing person cases, IMO.

Authorities looking for clues in Aj Hadsell search at brick house in Franklin @13NewsNow
https://twitter.com/13JemieLee

with picture on the tweet.

ETA: Also
Jemie Lee 13News @13JemieLee · 1h 1 hour ago
Norfolk PD, VA State Police, FBI & VA Dept of Emerg. Mgt started search in Windsor at 8am. #BringAJhome @13NewsNow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand