VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since he felt so strongly to break in the kids house then maybe he needs to let the world know his reasons for breaking in. Give us details on what made you feel that confident that he had AJ. This is your time to state why you went to this extreme. Tell us he was known to rape women and we may understand. But none of this he found a piece of credit card and nephbro was their to take the picture crap.

Exactly! Three extensive interviews and :desert: about why he's suspicious. Credit card blahblahblah is the only "proof" he's given anyone. He clearly hates the kid. It makes me think that breaking into his house and punching out the dog was Wes blowing off steam and not much else.

I had a record playing in my head today "her phone was beside me in my bed, she was going to tell on me, but she departed my presence at ???, and you'll never find the fun" - I couldn't think of anything decent to hum it to, so made kind of a country song out of it. I take the "I don't know where she is" to mean "I don't know where she is now because the tide or current has changed by now". Am I just having an over-active imagination? Hope I am. Ok, one more Mich.

And now from his latest interview: "in here you have to wear a mask"...."they respect me"...."I haven't met one person who wants to chop me up and do evil things to me"

He sure has some creepy choices for words. Very well rehearsed play in my opinion.
I have a feeling his court appointed attorney is not going to be pleased. He even mentioned at the beginning of the conversation that he had been advised to not speak at all but then speaks and very eagerly agrees to have it publicized.
He's a legend in his own mind, his ego will trip him up again.
MOO

:Welcome1: emma! I think you joined us right when the MP report was posted, I am so sorry we didn't give you a proper welcome last thread!!
:welcome:

:Welcome1: emma! I think you joined us right when the MP report was posted, so sorry we didn't give you a proper welcome last thread!!
:welcome:

There you go. Welcome Emma. Never feel left out. Thanks Sbhack. Lilibet and TexasGirl2 sends their regards.

A lot of posts have been removed.

When we are asked not to discuss someone, we don't assign that individual a nickname and continue to discuss them as if nothing happened and nobody's going to notice.

Well said. Thank you ThinkThinkThink. :) (((HUGS))) to you Happyshoes.

Think Think Think. Iam glad to see that name again. I missed you. Iam glad you keep on keeping on. I try not to stalk people so this is why iam happy to see you here again. The threads move so fast.

A lot of posts have been removed.

When we are asked not to discuss someone, we don't assign that individual a nickname and continue to discuss them as if nothing happened and nobody's going to notice.

Whoa Nelly. I'm 23 post from my 1000 mark. So please leave me be. And send Bessie my regards. Lol. Just messing around. I love WS and I will do my best to walk the fine line. Thanks for giving the updates.

I pray that AJ is somewhere safe, but my gut tells me different. I just hope that everyone is being truthful regarding the investigation into AJ's disappearance; if not for themselves, they at least need to think of the others that are in the home.

Sadly, that's got to be impossible, because each one of them have a different story on the very fundamental facts of this investigation. On what planet can no one figure out when AJ went missing? At the very least, give an estimate, such as "between the hours of x and x". But one family is telling us entirely different days, and that's just for starters. I'm venting; I've just never seen a case this convoluted by choice.

Wonder what Ole' WH was doing in Victorville, CA in 2010? Feb. 17th - who remembers dates like that?
Where did you read that???

ETA: Just read the transcript. Thank you Luckyseven. Coincidentally, the McStay family of Fallbrook, CA was murdered (presumably in their home) on or about February 4, 2010, and buried in the desert in Victorville.

OK, as I have heard inside info...
1. 50% chance someone in the family has done something to her (heard from neighbors)
2. Why hasn't LE been able to track info regarding WH's whereabouts while working...i.e. if he's working for a plumbing co. track his houses/properties since the last actual verified time AJ was seen.
3. Other things may have been found near her home but of course, law enforcement not confirming.

There must be a reason LE not confirming anything and now calling in National Missing Persons. What gives. Please...

Whoa Nelly. I'm 23 post from my 1000 mark. So please leave me be. And send Bessie my regards. Lol. Just messing around. I love WS and I will do my best to walk the fine line. Thanks for giving the updates.

I hit my 1000 tonight and I've never had a timeout.
:party:

I've read a ton of comments about WH's breaking and entering, here as well as at a ton of msm and SM streams and what strikes me as seriously disturbing is how many people respond with "I don't blame him, I'd have done the same thing!"

I've thought a lot about this. I've never been in the position to have a kid go missing and/or ever get a "tip" (let's pretend for a moment this is what really happened) that her, or her clothing may have been seen at so-and-so's house. But if I did, I think I know myself well enough to know my first inclination would be to report it to the officer in charge of the case... not break the law and bust into someone's house. I might even call the officer/detective and say something like "I'm heading over there right now, my kid is in there, you better meet me there". But I'd never actually sneak around and break into someone's home.

I bring this up only because, it seems to me so many in WH's circle of supports (which are technically AJ's people too, by default) are simply excusing this kind of behavior and pretending like it's justified. Which makes me wonder what else they've been excusing all along, in his criminal past and why it may have been so easy to schmooze his way into JH's world?

Maybe none of what I'm saying is practical in terms of finding AJ, but maybe something in there causes someone to think twice and prevent another case like hers?? It's far too common we see cases here where single moms bring in criminals into the home and something awful transpires. We still don't know if WH was responsible for AJ's disappearance but all the signs sure point that way.

Just doing some thinking out loud. moo & stuff.

O Mom...I thought like you at first, but then again I have a 9 year old son and if I felt like every single thing wasn't being done to find him if he was missing, I would break rules as well. I would put myself in the position of the mom now.

Would someone mind directing me to the link of the transcript for the most recent interview with WH?

There she goes. Hey Bessie. It was on the transcript interview of Wes. I think. He mentions the bus ride from Victorville and trying to win the mind set of a lady to make her think that he wasn't too bad. At the end of their conversation on the bus; he felt that he convinced her that he was a good guy. Jmo

Someone did a phone interview with WH today from the jail. Since we are not allowed to link to that stuff, one of our members here transcribed it from a .wav file. The Victorville comment came from WH today over the phone from jail.

There she goes. Hey Bessie. It was on the transcript interview of Wes. I think. He mentions the bus ride from Victorville and trying to win the mind set of a lady to make her think that he wasn't too bad. At the end of their conversation on the bus; he felt that he convinced her that he was a good guy. Jmo
Here's my edited post, Dexter. ;)

ETA: Just read the transcript. Thank you Luckyseven. Coincidentally, the McStay family of Fallbrook, CA was murdered (presumably in their home) on or about February 4, 2010, and buried in the desert in Victorville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove