VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the judge is throwing the book at WH right now for punching that poor dog in the head.

Well I'm not sure how far you can throw a class 1 Misdemeanor but I hope the judge throws it hard and it hits him right in the head. 'Lil eye fer an eye there.

O/T but I just have to do a quick shout-out to Tlcya! :uthere:

Manic-depressive disorder is cited in that document. That is the same thing as bipolar disorder. That is the only source of that information.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipolar_disorder

Which was about 10 years ago when it seemed like pretty much everyone and their dog were self-diagnosing via the web and telling everyone they were bipolar. Obviously many people are, but many who claim to be are not.

Odd, because WH said when LE showed him the video of the girl at the 7-11, didn't he say it wasn't her because the video girl was Asian. "But MY daughter is white and Asian." (Probably not verbatim, looking for link.)
I remember thinking how strange it sounded but figured it's just me because I usually hear someone is Japanese, Chinese, Filipino, etc. But I'm in SoCal. fwiw

My nephews and niece are half Filipino. Their friends refer to them as "Asian". I know they know there's a difference between Japanese, Korean, Filipino, etc. they just lump them all as "Asian". They don't see it as racist and neither do I. I will say though, that their step-father (who they love dearly, especially my niece) has never referred to her, or any of them, as to what WH referred to AJ as. Hope that makes sense. I don't know if I'm allowed to repeat anything on that site. I DO see that as somewhat racist and showing possession.

ETA: I think I may have quoted the wrong post. My response was in reference to what a commenter on the FB page said WH called AJ.

Which was about 10 years ago when it seemed like pretty much everyone and their dog were self-diagnosing via the web and telling everyone they were bipolar. Obviously many people are, but many who claim to be are not.

That I can't answer. I would think he would need a medical diagnosis for it to be included in a court document, but who knows. For sure, though, that document is the only citation of mental illness in WH that we have, and it's surprising in the age of HIPAA and stuff that even that is allowed to be released publicly.

It's VERY interesting to re-read that interview knowing things we now know, don't you think?
Am I just now getting to where you have been for a bit? When I reread that thinking what I think now...it makes a little more sense. Or maybe you're just referring to his mental state?

That I can't answer. I would think he would need a medical diagnosis for it to be included in a court document, but who knows. For sure, though, that document is the only citation of mental illness in WH that we have, and it's surprising in the age of HIPAA and stuff that even that is allowed to be released publicly.

It also seems to me that WH was really acting like Mr Good Time Charlie with some of AJ's guy friends. It makes me wonder if they are lacking a " father" figure in their lives. It is sad to think they would gravitate to him , especially with some of his habits that have become known. I know with my kids that some of their friends parents were the "cool" ones because they were more lax in what they let the kids do at their houses. I hope WH was not involved in AJ's disappearance and those friends were not following in his footsteps. Please come home AJ.

What's funny to me is that I feel like I have seen less of AJ's face recently. I mean, we all agree that it's weird that JH had some flyers taken down because she didn't post them, but I have been to several places that had flyers of AJ up before that are not there anymore. I also haven't seen her on the billboards. This fact is still one of the weirdest to me. Why the he** would you ever ask to take flyers down? Oh, because of the contact info, which is also part of the strangest things to me in this case. So JH wants only flyers up that have her or WH's contact info rather than police contact info. This is a gigantic red flag. The only reason I'm bringing this back up is because I am a local and I have certainly seen way less signage for AJ now than I did three weeks ago. Do businesses just stop caring after a certain time period, or is this due to all the lies and the taking down of signs that aren't from JH? So confused about this.

Maybe they do after a certain time, but it's been about a MONTH! This whole thing is insane. Not talking to the media, only putting your own contact information in rather than an LE tipline, putting all kinds of other missing kids on AJ's page, not begging for AJ's release, or "talking to her" telling her to stay strong or to please come home, setting up funding sites...

The hink is strong here.

My nephews and niece are half Filipino. Their friends refer to them as "Asian". I know they know there's a difference between Japanese, Korean, Filipino, etc. they just lump them all as "Asian". They don't see it as racist and neither do I. I will say though, that their step-father (who they love dearly, especially my niece) has never referred to her, or any of them, as to what WH referred to AJ as. Hope that makes sense. I don't know if I'm allowed to repeat anything on that site. I DO see that as somewhat racist and showing possession.

ETA: I think I may have quoted the wrong post. My response was in reference to what a commenter on the FB page said WH called AJ.
Turns out, I'd remembered it incorrectly and I'm grateful for OntarioMom for linking what he actually said. Again, I just thought the use of the word Asian stood out to me. Now that I know that it's used by others, I'll look for another rabbit hole.[emoji195]

Am I just now getting to where you have been for a bit? When I reread that thinking what I think now...it makes a little more sense. Or maybe you're just referring to his mental state?

No, I'm referring specifically to WH comments about AJ's Longwood jacket (we now know he's talking about the b&e and his planting of evidence, imo), and the 7-11 video (where he awkwardly describes how AJ usually wore her hair, and how she was wearing her hair when he saw her at the gas station meeting that never happened).

ETA: IF that was AJ on the 7-11 video, why would WH be so intent on making LE believe that it wasn't her? Maybe because of the time the video was taken, and this 7-11's VERY close proximity to his hotel room? I dunno. Makes you wonder, though, doesn't it?

No, I'm referring specifically to WH comments about AJ's Longwood jacket (we now know he's talking about the b&e and his planting of evidence, imo), and the 7-11 video (where he awkwardly describes how AJ usually wore her hair, and how she was wearing her hair when he saw her at the gas station meeting that never happened).

ETA: IF that was AJ on the 7-11 video, why would WH be so intent on making LE believe that it wasn't her? Maybe because of the time the video was taken, and this 7-11's VERY close proximity to his hotel room? I dunno. Makes you wonder, though, doesn't it?

I guess for the same reason he insisted that she ALWAYS wears her hair up. Every single picture of her that has been posted on the BringAJHome is of her with her hair down. Just something I've noticed. Great marketing tactic for a photography business, IMO.

Just had to mention that these people need a serious genealogy lesson. They are so "confused." The Brephew calls AJ his niece instead of his cousin, the friends call AJ their sister, Wes calls his nephew his brother. Good Lord. These people are weirdos. Sorry, I said it.
So many lines are blurred. It's a freak show.

:eek:hdear:

This was claimed by Hadsells lawyer....actually submitted in writing to a Judge before sentencing, so I think it's a bit more than someone claiming to have such-and-such affliction, just to be cool.

To say that Hadsell is manic-depressive (bi-polar) without having concrete evidence to back that up is grounds for perjury at the very least in the above situation.

The suicide attempts (3 of them) also tends to back this up as they are quite common in people who are experiencing the "depressive" part of manic-depression.

Turns out, I'd remembered it incorrectly and I'm grateful for OntarioMom for linking what he actually said. Again, I just thought the use of the word Asian stood out to me. Now that I know that it's used by others, I'll look for another rabbit hole.[emoji195]
It must depend on where you live ... we have many Filipino people on my area and they NEVER call themselves Asian ... even their mother who is actually from Filipino. I'm just a couple hours south of Chicago and we have, just about, every race represented in our area - which makes a difference compared to a smaller area. Smaller areas tend to lump races together IMO

IMO i also think my Filipino friends would find it offensive to be called Asian (as a general assumption of their race)

This was claimed by Hadsells lawyer....actually submitted in writing to a Judge before sentencing, so I think it's a bit more than someone claiming to have such-and-such affliction, just to be cool.

To say that Hadsell is manic-depressive (bi-polar) without having concrete evidence to back that up is grounds for perjury at the very least in the above situation.

The suicide attempts (3 of them) also tends to back this up as they are quite common in people who are experiencing the "depressive" part of manic-depression.

Suicide attempts???? This happens to me all the time, where did I miss this?

Its also very common in manic states... I've lived with bp most of my life. All my attempts were in manic states. Yes I get help but meds don't fix it all by any means. Even under extreme amounts of medication I still had episodes sometimes. I'm a rapid cycling bp. Staying manic longer then depressive. When your in a manic state things run 1000 miles an hour in your Brian, confusing the smallest things. You live on adrenalin and fee superior like death isn't possible. Sometimes hurting yourself isn't enough so you try harder, suicide attempts normally ending in death.
The meds make you more then just feel like a zombie. They do danger to other organs. Some can be painful to your body. I was on such a high dose that when I'd take it in the morning I'd get horrible crippling migraines, stomach pain, joint pain and always feel nauseated. Its not fun. Most stop meds for one of two reasons. They either feel as if the are fixed and decide they can do it without meds or quit because meds are hurting or killing them. Meds aren't the complete answer you need therapy and a understanding of the deasese.
I've never been violent towards others or myself. Yes I've attempted suicide but in a non violent way towards others. I have many many friends (whom I met via therapy) and family and I haven't met a signal one who was violent when in treatment. Most never being violent even without treatment.
Drugs of any sort can disrupt the brain, so anyone who is bp and abusing drugs or alcohol is at risk of mood changes sometimes leading to violence.

I only say this because its not fun to be put under a blanket statement!

Thanks!
No snark towards anyone just thought I'd throw that out there since I personally have bp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove