VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For future reference, any WSer who is looking for maps, media links, case documents, etc.... all you have to do is go to the first post in the thread. Mods stick them right there, and carry them over to each new thread. :)

That's good to know. It gets hard to find things sometimes in fast moving threads. Thanks

For future reference, any WSer who is looking for maps, media links, case documents, etc.... all you have to do is go to the first post in the thread. Mods stick them right there, and carry them over to each new thread. :)

Of course! Duh! Thanks Mountain Kat. :)

Didn't SBHack update it on this thread after the first post, as well? I seem to have clicked out of the link, but looking.

I think that is the updated map, FG, because I requested the Franklin add this afternoon.

ETA: Hack does GREAT maps, by the way! Love the documentation. :)

Yes, exactly what I was looking for, thanks Mountain_Kat. You know how valuable I think your eye is on this?

That's what makes us great sleuthers; We piggyback off the hardwork of other sleuthers. Lol. Jmo.

Glad to see you back Margarita hope you are feeling better. Zach you are a very nice man and I hope you get some news very soon.

Agree. I hope zach reads the Hannah Garner thread. It has some similarities and she was found safe.

She was tired of mom and stepdad

She ran away

People were truly being blamed for her disappearance

Her items were found abandoned

Her real dad (which would be zach in this case) did daily blogs and sincere direct post to her daily

Moms wasn't working with dad at all on his efforts on finding her

There was look a likes on video that wasn't her

Her friends were getting questioned heavily by everybody; but she still stayed hidden even though she was following the case

She had young siblings that she cared about but still left during the main holidays

She didnt contact police to say iam ok

But at the end of it all; She contacted her real dad who was pouring his heart out to her on a daily basis ( which in this case is zach)

So hopefully this can bring some light to zachs heart and mind.

Hey Dexter, I love your posts and always read them in Dexter's voice!. I see things differently so I will give my thoughts about the things you mentioned. Please forgive me Zach, I am not
trying to be a downer but I am just throwing thoughts out and all of them are only my opinion.

Hannah was tired of Mom and Stepdad, she was also under 18 with no dorm to escape to. Would she have done what she did if she had? I'm not so sure.

She did run away, and the police knew she ran away pretty much the first day. Friends told of the runaway pact between them and there was info and messages on her computer stating her intent to run.

Social media blamed others for her disappearance, the cops didn't. These were a couple of 19 year old kids who need to be careful about the age of the girls they meet up and party with
but I don't believe I ever saw a prior record, I think the most they were guilty of is stupidity to be honest.

Her car was found abandoned, the rest of her stuff was gone. The police had messages where she stated that she had a bag hidden in her car for when the opportunity arose to run, the bag was gone.
She had also talked about how she would ditch her car and vandalize it just as she had. (I don't have the links to all this handy but when LE spoke to explain why they would not change the status from runaway this was all the stuff they mentioned, it's on video here somewhere).

Her real Dad was just amazing and did all the right things like Zach is now.

Moms didn't work with Dad and in my opinion it was because she knew of tensions in the home and new exactly what LE found on the girls computer. It is my belief that she stayed
quiet because she did believe that Hannah ran.

The Dad said the videos weren't her but I think the sightings of her hitch hiking by the two witnesses were.

Her friends were questioned heavily, and they answered, they told that she wanted to run away, had asked others if she could run away with them and had asked for gas money to run away.
Problem is, people were so set on it being foul play that they didn't take these things seriously. Also, in the threads people were always commenting that Hannah's friends weren't even worried,
now we know why they weren't, they knew she ran. I think some of AJ's real friends are very worried.

The final three points you make I agree with. I only read the Hannah threads and didn't post because I really truly thought she ran. LE was adamant that she ran and refused to budge on that runaway status despite public pressure. I believe Hannah could still be hidden right now if she hadn't called her real Dad but I believe that is because
she was more than willing to go completely off the grid and had planned exactly where she needed to go to do so, she also had friends in the hippie/rave sort of scene that tend to wander around a lot. I don't think that a girl who ran spontaneously with nothing at all could remain hidden like this but stranger things surely have happened. I hope I am wrong. I really truly do.

I see people mentioning the drug ties. Would there not be some sort of trail if she was taken and kept alive for monetary reasons? I would think they'd want the parents to know that they want money, how
would they do this without any cell, computer, eye witness trails at all? I haven't really thought this angle through but will now.

Sorry about the ramble! I guess to sum up, the biggest difference between the HTG case and the AJ case is Mr. Hadsell. I have never seen anything like it.

This is my line of thinking, too. Good post - I wonder what (besides drugs) set him off, what was the fight with her mother about? Him? Money? Drugs?

Purely speculation on my part, but it could have been all of those things, particularly if WH was manic at the time.

In the manic phase of bipolar disorder, feelings of heightened energy, creativity, and euphoria are common. People experiencing a manic episode often talk a mile a minute, sleep very little, and are hyperactive. They may also feel like they’re all-powerful, invincible, or destined for greatness.

But while mania feels good at first, it has a tendency to spiral out of control. People often behave recklessly during a manic episode: gambling away savings, engaging in inappropriate sexual activity, or making foolish business investments, for example. They may also become angry, irritable, and aggressive—picking fights, lashing out when others don’t go along with their plans, and blaming anyone who criticizes their behavior. Some people even become delusional or start hearing voices.

http://www.helpguide.org/articles/bipolar-disorder/bipolar-disorder-signs-and-symptoms.htm

Add cocaine to the mix, which is known to have some of the same effects and you have a recipe for disaster imo.

Printing flyers today. Will distribute them in Smithfield, Newport News, and Surry. I will be back on the other side of the water tomorrow and can distribute them in Norfolk and Virginia Beach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What does that mean lol?

Catching up this morning but what I mean by remedial reading was that there are folks out there in social media reading what's being discussed here and repeating it elsewhere, but incorrectly.

Example:

On WS: "We think there might be a red pair of suspenders and a hunting license missing"

Repeated later on social media platforms: "Police find blood stained suspenders and stolen hunting license"

(Just so no one's confused, as far as I know there are no suspenders (red or otherwise) or hunting licenses associate with AJ's case. This was just for example purposes).

Catching up this morning but what I mean by remedial reading was that there are folks out there in social media reading what's being discussed here and repeating it elsewhere, but incorrectly.

Example:

On WS: "We think there might be a red pair of suspenders and a hunting license missing"

Repeated later on social media platforms: "Police find blood stained suspenders and stolen hunting license"

(Just so no one's confused, as far as I know there are no suspenders (red or otherwise) or hunting licenses associate with AJ's case. This was just for example purposes).

EXCELLENT analogy OM!

Ive seen a lot of this as well, from family members and wanna-be journalists like she-who-must-not-be-named, alike.

Based on the way JH had been talking and acting this whole time "I believe she is safe" and "We want her home" etc, I believe JH knows AJ isn't dead and knows what happened.

I believe all of the "clues" were planted in such a way to throw off suspicion. I believe WH concocted the whole interview whole in jail as well.

I believe that as a result of money owed due to drugs or gambling, AJ is being held as collateral while money is being raised. It would explain why JH hasn't been emotional--she knows where AJ is and, as she's said before, that she's "ok." It makes everything fit, provides motive, and is plausible.

Still catching up from last night (do you people even sleep? ;) ) but, if this were the case then what happens when the money is raised? They just let AJ go home?

Still catching up from last night (do you people even sleep? ;) ) but, if this were the case then what happens when the money is raised? They just let AJ go home?
Yep. And JH gets a free pass because it's all due to WH, regardless of whether or not she was involved. Plus, he's in jail on felony charges, she divorces him, and they live happily ever after.

I'm waiting each day for news that JH has been charged with obstruction...

When this is all over and AJ is in a safe place, Zach needs a bumper sticker on his car that says "I don't even rob banks". Sorry, just had to say that ;) (((Zach))) hang in there.

ETA: reference to Zach's comment here, in case anyone thought I was, well, weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo