VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm gonna sacrifice the $1.00 and work my transcript magic so you guys don't have to. I'll be the martyr this thread needs.

edit - It's happening. I beg you guys to not spend your hard-earned money on "exclusive" content. Trust in Luckyseven.

I wouldn't give her a penny! Lol.
I bow down to you, Lucky:tyou:

I wouldn't give her a penny! Lol.
I bow down to you, Lucky:tyou:

I thought long and hard about if I felt morally okay with giving her/WH money... but, I truly imagine that literally no one will actually buy this besides like me and Joe Fisher, plus I'm sure the website takes a fee, so I think in the end this business venture will net her like 75 cents maximum.

I thought long and hard about if I felt morally okay with giving her/WH money... but, I truly imagine that literally no one will actually buy this besides like me and Joe Fisher, plus I'm sure the website takes a fee, so I think in the end this business venture will net her like 75 cents maximum.

BBM. I don't know why but this made me laugh so hard.

Linking this from the Rotunda article:

552544f0301cc.image.jpg

I think I'm gonna sacrifice the $1.00 and work my transcript magic so you guys don't have to. I'll be the martyr this thread needs.

edit - It's happening. I beg you guys to not spend your hard-earned money on "exclusive" content. Trust in Luckyseven.

TY for taking one for the team, 7. Where do we send the cheeseburger coupon?

Great stuff, was thorough, detailed, and has context, seems to me. Thank you Vail, for the link and the picture you posted.

What you need to know about the past 38 days
Analyzing AJ

Travis Lyles, News Editor, The Rotunda LU, 12:43 pm, Wed Apr 8, 15

[...]

“We are continuing the search for missing teenager Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell,” Spokesman Daniel Hudson said in an email to The Rotunda. “The investigation into the circumstances surrounding her disappearance is continuing. We have not ruled out any possibilities, and we are pursuing all leads.”

[...]

Police ask anyone who has information about AJ’s whereabouts to call the Norfolk Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.

RBBM

Good idea....I can check that....it would be 1500 flyers!
I did have one bright idea...a local could check with the Roosevelt Civic League and find out when they deliver their paper. Ask if we can put AJ's printed flyer in them. Just a thought.

If I were still in the neighborhood, I'd offer to deliver the papers FOR them if they'd let us stick AJ's flyers in there. :)

TY for taking one for the team, 7. Where do we send the cheeseburger coupon?

Too late. Sigh. I don't know what came over me. I'll reserve comment until more people get a look at the transcript. If your blood already boils at the thought of WH…don't read the transcript. You'll boil over.

I'm going to contact a mod if I continue to see people disparaging cheeseburgers on this thread. Have you no shame? Don't blame the cheeseburgers! :giggle:

Too late. Sigh. I don't know what came over me. I'll reserve comment until more people get a look at the transcript. If your blood already boils at the thought of WH…don't read the transcript. You'll boil over.

:gaah: Thanks for the warning!

We just got the Roosevelt flyer maybe 2 weeks ago and I was surprised they didn't have a picture of her in it. Then again they didn't have much of anything this time. Not even a crime report.

I did have one bright idea...a local could check with the Roosevelt Civic League and find out when they deliver their paper. Ask if we can put AJ's printed flyer in them. Just a thought.

If I were still in the neighborhood, I'd offer to deliver the papers FOR them if they'd let us stick AJ's flyers in there. :)

You know, the more I think about this, the more I'm beginning to wonder if this might not BE correct. This info is coming from LE on the NamUS profile, yes? For all we know, that 7-11 video LE showed WH might have actually been AJ, and it might have been on 3/3. We honestly just don't know.

Ya but we don't even no if there was an actual video either. He said NPD showed it to them on their cell phone. Is that even possible?

I think i'm going CRAZY over the lack of info

I can see it happening, IF THE 7Eleven VIDEO does exist.

A lot happens out *in the field* these days and our smartphones are mini computers. I think that (^^^^refer to the IF bold up there^^^^) then a detective could have easily had the video file on a mobile phone to show JH & WH. The file could have been usb D/L, or sent via email or text to the officer's phone and all that had to happen was the viewing by whoever the NPD deemed necessary.

That's what makes us great sleuthers; We piggyback off the hardwork of other sleuthers. Lol. Jmo. THANKS LUCKYSEVEN.

I've also shared it with my local civic league in Norfolk Highlands

Interview highlight so far:

I'm gonna tell you one thing: everybody in here, they respect me. They would have done the same thing. Nothing but support here.

-WH on prison

I think it has to do with the eyelid tats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand