VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Christian who takes her faith dead serious, I can say this...

this man is a fraud, 100% as it pertains to having any kind of genuine Christian faith. That part of the interview stuck out to me like a filthy, foul, festering, sore thumb.

He gave his life to the Lord like I just crawled across the ceiling in a monkey suit singing the Russian National Anthem, in Spanish. He's entirely full of lies and deception hoping to appeal to those who fancy themselves "spiritual" to feel sorry for him. Sadly, many are going to fall for it. UGH.

This man doesn't care about AJ, or anyone else but himself. This is ENTIRELY the Wesley Hadsell Show... and we're the audience. Pardon me while I go throw up.

WHERE IS AJ?????????

I thought that was the "best friend who died" who was mentioned in the affidavit. When they wrote about him trying to kill himself after his friend died. Was that the guy?

Oh, I forgot about that! Thanks. Let me go back and re-read what he says.

ETA: Yeah, still clueless. His friend died on May 27, 1993, and then God gives him some kind of message, and then in 2011, he was more concerned about his daughter being born on May 27, but she was born on May 26, so God gave him an answer. Don't ask what the question was, because if I try to figure that out my brain might implode.

Better yet, if nobody feels obligated to talk to the public, maybe those who know things should feel *obligated* to tell ALL they know to LE. My guess is that there's plenty of people who know wayyyyyy more than what they're saying, but for some reason they don't want to share this information with LE. And why may that be?? I can think of numerous reasons...
JMO and MOO etc

How long has WH been in the pokey this time?

As a Christian who takes her faith dead serious, I can say this...

this man is a fraud, 100% as it pertains to having any kind of genuine Christian faith. That part of the interview stuck out to me like a filthy, foul, festering, sore thumb.

He gave his life to the Lord like I just crawled across the ceiling in a monkey suit singing the Russian National Anthem, in Spanish. He's entirely full of lies and deception hoping to appeal to those who fancy themselves "spiritual" to feel sorry for him. Sadly, many are going to fall for it. UGH.

This man doesn't care about AJ, or anyone else but himself. This is ENTIRELY the Wesley Hadsell Show... and we're the audience. Pardon me while I go throw up.

WHERE IS AJ?????????

You cannot just say this in passing!! Omg. This can never be unsaid.

About to pour myself and Negroni and get typing. :loveyou:

Hubby's gone to bed, Mich Ultra for me and to get some thoughts to the forefront of my brain while it's quiet. Thank goodness for cats. I had a record playing in my head today "her phone was beside me in my bed, she was going to tell on me, but she departed my presence at ???, and you'll never find the fun" - I couldn't think of anything decent to hum it to, so made kind of a country song out of it. I take the "I don't know where she is" to mean "I don't know where she is now because the tide or current has changed by now". Am I just having an over-active imagination? Hope I am. Ok, one more Mich.

I'm assuming when "timothy" is mentioned that WH has a son from a previous relationship he is probably not allowed visitation with..jmo

I just tried a search of Zach's posts & could not find it, BUT I know that I remember a post from him when he first became a verified insider. The question posed to him had been about *how long WH had not been living in the home*...Zach had stated: that it had been about 3 weeks prior to the time that AJ had come home for spring break.

Quote Originally Posted by mamajaay View Post
Yes. Jen and Wes were separated about three weeks before AJ came home from school. She had kicked him out of the house because he went back on drugs and she did not want the kids around that.

Thank you, kdj!

then it's an *oops* rumor kind of thingy...as mamajaay is not a verified insider.

but, Zach, I still ask you, did you not post something about time period that JH & WH had been separated?

I'm assuming when "timothy" is mentioned that WH has a son from a previous relationship he is probably not allowed visitation with..jmo

That's the son he had with the 15 year old he ran off with when he was 19. (I hope I can say that.... it was in the affidavit!) He does see him. He's been in family pics.

I thought that was the "best friend who died" who was mentioned in the affidavit. When they wrote about him trying to kill himself after his friend died. Was that the guy?

Yes, yes, I believe so.

Again maybe eight words about AJ. All I got from this interview was "bus girl" has him excited....hey wh how about when you call back tomorrow act like you give two "shats" that AJ is missing.

Oh, I forgot about that! Thanks. Let me go back and re-read what he says.

ETA: Yeah, still clueless. His friend died on May 27, 1993, and then God gives him some kind of message, and then in 2011, he was more concerned about his daughter being born on May 27, but she was born on May 26, so God gave him an answer. Don't ask what the question was, because if I try to figure that out my brain might implode.

I read it as his attempt to say that his daughter being born on that particular day was a sign from God. :thinking:

Eta- the 26th is the day he gave himself to the Lord, and a few years later, it was the day his youngest was born. And that birthdate was NOT the 27th, which was a bad sad day bc it was the day his friend died. So by the baby being born on the 26th, the Lord was showing that He accepted and loved WH and that his daughter would be okay.

Why am I even trying to understand this, I ask myself? Beautiful sunny day here - I'm leaving the house now to try to do something good for the world - and get this sour taste out of my mouth. Every time I come back to a WS, I hold my breath as the page refreshes. You guys are so smart; keeo on thinking and doing good work for AJ!

Why is it that he is the only one doing interviews? He's in jail, police think he is responsible for AJ missing, he is a cokehead, felon, and the family spokesman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they want him to yak all day long. He has given a ton of information without meaning to, IMO. I am thinking JH just can't wrap her head around this, she's got little ones to think of.

J

I read it as his attempt to say that his daughter being born on that particular day was a sign from God. :thinking:

That was my impression - his daughter was either going to be born on the anniversary of the day his best friend died which is extremely sad, or the anniversary of the day when he "gave his life to the Lord" which is probably a good memory for him. So, she was born on the day with a good connotation and he thought that was a sign from God that his life was going to get better.

Again maybe eight words about AJ. All I got from this interview was "bus girl" has him excited....hey wh how about when you call back tomorrow act like you give two "shats" that AJ is missing.
If he sticks to his current MO, he'll wait 6-8 days before the next media frenzy. I bet if someone literally wrote out a timeline, we'd see that's how he roles.

So grandma and moms is going at it. Hmmmm

No disrespect towards you DexterMorgan, but IMO we need to take that with a grain of salt too, as isn't both their names on the new $50,000 SM scam?

WH is going to be one of those inmates that draws in bunches of girls, like Charles Manson. It's already starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiyasofya