VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that house turns out to be the house where WH had a job when AJ went missing, I'm going to throw up. Scratch that. I'm going to throw up anyway.

I wonder if a lead (confession) led them there or if it was just plain ole detective work.

Joe Fisher @JoeFisherTV
BREAKING: Police say tip into missing teen AJ Hadsell brought them to home in Franklin, Southampton County. @WAVY_News

My heart is breaking right now. I just popped in for a quick update and saw all of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://wavy.com/2015/04/09/investigators-expand-search-area-for-missing-norfolk-teen/

UPDATE: In the search for missing teenager Angelica “AJ” Hadsell, the Norfolk Police Department’s investigative efforts were brought to the 34000 block of Smith’s Ferry Road in Southampton County, Virginia. Human remains have been located at that location and will be transported to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner for further analysis and positive identification.

Maybe they finally got a list of the places WH had worked on?

Ugh, I feel sick.

Seriously guys, my heart is breaking right now..

Am I ridiculous for hoping its a coincidence and it's not AJ? :(

I am sick but hoping that maybe this will give closure to her family and point to who is responsible. Praying

Well WH answered my question from a much earlier thread-
How did his best friend die before he attempted suicide?
The answer now leaves more questions, I wonder if a post mortem was done and if there was anything suspicious? Sorry I have zero trust in this dude :liar:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G3aQdALuca-n9WBnjO4QZTo8Ipp8wmohgmIg2qT7KEQ/mobilebasic?pli=1

Plus he's not on cocaine now but still talks Double Dutch!

Double dutch, good one! I think WH has wet brain which is usually caused by alcohol, or his brain is just fried. Seems like his friend almost OD'd 3 times that year? He says his friend died in his arms (how dramatic) doing pull-ups. I'm guessing his heart gave out? Most troubling to me was when he said God didn't give him any answers "this time". Whaaaat??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndigoRose