VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry. I know that WH isn't the brightest bulb in the box, but I don't believe that he would have been stupid enough to "just leave" a body laying around. He spent time on the inside, he's obviously educated in criminal conduct. This just seems too easy.
May not have had the opportunity to do more. And maybe could not make it back, knowing everyone was now watching him.

Don't think these Stokes are related. And I get nothing on 34091 on google-not the maps, but regular google for looking for home owner info. Not trulia, zillow, etc. I don't think that's a valid addy.

The correct address for tax records is 34160. That side of the road is even. 34091 or 34071 will bring it up on google though.

Do you remember JF's interview with WH, when he dazed out when talking about a garage..... Hmmm

Oh, you're right!! I've been puzzling about that because other properties do not have garages.

Don't think these Stokes are related. And I get nothing on 34091 on google-not the maps, but regular google for looking for home owner info. Not trulia, zillow, etc. I don't think that's a valid addy.

I'm getting 34091 and 34097 on Google maps. I haven't tried to get owner info on the location yet, though.

I see the numbers are dropping. Is that what you were talking about?

wow, 20 members gone.

ETA: That is the only difference I see. I didn't join, so do you have to be a member of the page to see comments by others?

It's like a mass exodus!
I toggled back and forth between the number of followers and the actual names, and each time at least one pulled out. Within 2 minutes, they lost 50 members!
Very telling, IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member