VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's on the ground? Is it a shoe?

I thought it was the part of a tape measure holder - the part where the tape measure is spooled until rolled out - and the tape measure is measuring whatever that marking is on the ground (tire mark?) But who knows.

Hi Ty'sMommy, no ID yet.
I still check on Lauren updates. She is from my area and I know her cousin and some friends. One of the saddest stories.
I, too, was hoping for a happy ending. It does not get any easier.

I just checked on her today, actually. I graduated from IU several years ago, & still live in the area. It is so amazing with all of our technology today, how people can just up and vanish. There are way too many cases!!

Pastor Timothy Moran @PastorT will make a statement at 3:45. #bringajhome pic.twitter.com/HQwbq4ztXZ

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=Bringajhome&s=typd

Oh boy! A statement from a guy trying to cash in on a tragedy that I'm sure will be above board. Can't wait to hear this! And what's he going to say? If nothing has been released about the remains other than the fact they are human, what could he possibly have to say?

I'm wondering, based on the "reverse course" post on FB, if JH didn't come fully clean to LE over the past few days. Perhaps, if this does turn out to be AJ, JH told them something that led the police there.

I think she did when she said he had been working in the area when AJ went missing. That might have been all they needed to search that whole area.

I find different minivan styles fairly distinctive. And I'm not much of an auto person, but I've owned a few vans.

Yeah didn't it say they were walking home from a tow job. They would probably recognize a make and model pretty well.

I don't want to look at any more pictures of this place. Seems so vacant and horrifying.

Damnit..... Didn't want to check in and see this. Haven't been posting on this thread but following it everyday. :(

I thought it was the part of a tape measure holder - the part where the tape measure is spooled until rolled out - and the tape measure is measuring whatever that marking is on the ground (tire mark?) But who knows.
Agree, I enlarged it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member