Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll just say they know "Little"

Hers, unless his left arm is abnormally long and bends in more places than the average bears.
She looks like she is about to cry in the picture taken a few minutes before this one, with C, FWIW. It may have been an emotional event?
That said, his hovering over her, and her arm held across her chest in a protective, defensive manner gives me the willies.

That's a hug-picture that a guy would take with his prom date. Or when you and your wife are taking those newlywed pics on the honeymoon. And her expression shows that she knew from the beginning that moms bf was a sicko.

Not sure of the situation right now but FWIW I'm glad you're there..whether you're there for support for your daughters and/or JH. Hugs, Zach! And forever grateful you reached out to me and many others when you were clearing up the flyers ordeal! I felt like a special snowflake for a little while :) Hugs zach.. prayers are with you, the girls, JH and anyone close to AJ.

Jennifer Hadsell released this statement to WAVY News on behalf of her family:

On behalf of the Hadsell family, we would like to first thank the Norfolk Police Department, search and rescue, and all involved parties, businesses, individuals and media who have helped with the search for Anjelica Hadsell. It has not been confirmed with the coroners office that [the remains are] in fact AJ. We ask that the media and public continue to respect the family in this time of adversity. Your thoughts and prayers for the Hadsell family are needed and appreciated.

http://wavy.com/2015/04/09/investigators-expand-search-area-for-missing-norfolk-teen/

Zach, please don't be leery of coming here. Everyone here wants to help, if only to lend an ear. We're not going anywhere anytime soon, and we promise not to bombard you with questions. (((HUGS)))

That's a hug-picture that a guy would take with his prom date. Or when you and your wife are taking those newlywed pics on the honeymoon. And her expression shows that she knew from the beginning that moms bf was a sicko.
To me, it looks like WH is midsentence. Wonder what he whispered to her?

Zach, please don't be leery of coming here. Everyone here wants to help, if only to lend an ear. We're not going anywhere anytime soon, and we promise not to bombard you with questions. (((HUGS)))
You're right. I shouldn't have asked him anything. I feel bad.

WTF they're laughing, horsing around and tossing a football??! Do they not know the camera is live?? SHEESH.

The friends standing around outside seem to not be too upset. I saw a little rough-housing and a football being thrown.. No judgements. My heart goes out to all that love AJ but their body language makes me wonder? The woman speaking said "we want to give the family time to process the information that is coming in." So it feels confusing to me. I guess I need to take a break.

Looks like 5 of us posted at the same time. Wtf is wrong with these people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndigoRose