VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goofing and giggles while the statement was being recorded for the news? I can't watch the clip here at work, but I'm hoping you're joking.

They're setting up, but camera is live.

The friends standing around outside seem to not be too upset. I saw a little rough-housing and a football being thrown.. No judgements. My heart goes out to all that love AJ but their body language makes me wonder? The woman speaking said "we want to give the family time to process the information that is coming in." So it feels confusing to me. I guess I need to take a break.

I'd be careful not to read too much into that. These people are all in shock right now.

You're right. I shouldn't have asked him anything. I feel bad.

Oh no! I'm sorry. My post was in NO WAY directed at you. The thread is moving so fast, I think I missed your post. Please don't feel bad!!! We are all on an emotional rollercoaster right now..... Hugs...

Theyre waiting to do the press conference until Joe Fisher gets there. Not sure when that's going to be...

paraphrasing from the livestream...

They're waiting on JF, but I thought he was heading to IOW?

I'm already pissed off. The goofing off. The giggles.

They have been throwing the football and play wrestling the whole time. And these are not little kids. They are AJs age. I wonder how they will act when they realize they are being taped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be careful not to read too much into that. These people are all in shock right now.

You're kidding me, right? Human remains found...likely your friend and/or family member, and you laugh and toss a football. Shock?! I'M shocked!

I don't think they know that the camera is already rolling. And I'm not going to judge them. They, for the most part, are all young and have been brainwashed since the beginning by the clan. In their heads, they all are bulletproof until something happens to someone close to them so maybe it hasn't sunk in yet that this could be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helangel