VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regina, give WS a few minutes and they'll have all the background info on the house and family ties.

You're kidding me, right? Human remains found...likely your friend and/or family member, and you laugh and toss a football. Shock?! I'M shocked!

Normally I would feel the same, but I walked in their shoes today a little. My good friend who has been missing 6 months, has been found deceased. I found out today. I haven't known what to do with myself. I cried a bunch then went out and got chinese food, cos I needed to eat and needed to feed my Mum. And I felt such guilt but how I appeared IDK. Today I'm tending to cut them a little slack.

Why do you loathe her, because of the support WH page? I'm just catching up on this case, just wondering what she said earlier?

It's more than that, Phoebeb. Most of us have been here from the beginning and have seen how twisted and demented some of these relatives are. I guess you would have to go back and read through.. It will absolutely take a lot out of me to have any respect for her.

Normally I would feel the same, but I walked in their shoes today a little. My good friend who has been missing 6 months, has been found deceased. I found out today. I haven't known what to do with myself. I cried a bunch then went out and got chinese food, cos I needed to eat and needed to feed my Mum. And I felt such guilt but how I appeared IDK. Today I'm tending to cut them a little slack.
So very sorry to hear about your friend.....big hugs to you.

Can someone tell me who is goofing off and giggling. My flash player is still broken and I can't see what's going on or being said by the family.

A bunch of friends/people. Standing around talking/giggling. Throwing football around.

I am so sorry to hear that skibaboo. Great big hugs sent your way!

Merriment/shock, tomato/tohmahtoe. No. Sorry. Even if you are in denial, you wouldn't be so jovial. Someone was found and it's most likely their "friend." This is just a game to them.

So sorry for your loss.

When my husband passed away unexpectedly, I kept an appointment the next day to put tires on my car. I didn't break down until days later. I bet people thought it strange. I just knew that I needed some "normal".

They read here too and as a result have remedied the standing around.

The WVEC live feed of the 4 pm statement being made at family home, is buffering a lot for me- anyone else?

Oh Skibaboo I am so very sorry. I remember when you first posted about this. I hope you are as ok as you can be. Much love to you.

You're kidding me, right? Human remains found...likely your friend and/or family member, and you laugh and toss a football. Shock?! I'M shocked!

I have seen same type of behavior at funerals. I find it to be nervousness. People deal with this type of thing in different ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skoorboh54