VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police officer just brought someone out of the house. Who is that?

Normally I would feel the same, but I walked in their shoes today a little. My good friend who has been missing 6 months, has been found deceased. I found out today. I haven't known what to do with myself. I cried a bunch then went out and got chinese food, cos I needed to eat and needed to feed my Mum. And I felt such guilt but how I appeared IDK. Today I'm tending to cut them a little slack.
Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear your sad news.

You guys are amazing, thank you!

Big hugs and support to Zach, regardless of the outcome of the findings from the medical examiner. You and your girls are heavy on my heart.

I just want to say I really appreciate everyone who is watching and transcribing for those of us who can't watch! You guys are awesome!

doing mic checks. officer up near house - looks like they are getting read to go soon on this statement

LIVESTREAM

For those who may not be able to see the twitter picture, here it is:
View attachment 72718
Thank you for the image. On a map, does this location complete the missing corner of a triangle in relation to the fake clothing dump location, and the motel?

Also, I am the real Batman's Mommy. [emoji14]

30 seconds

Friends and family coming out of house to stand in front yard.

Reporter says Timothy (didn't catch) pastor and friend of family will make the statement. Background voice off camera "the family is ready to speak whenever you are"

Some logistics being worked out last second.

people still getting set up.

I had to keep refreshing it. It finally loaded.

family and friends will stand behind the family spokesperson as speaking. Getting mic on pastor/family friend. Trying to get family/friends in frame

Marcella Robertson ‏@13MarcellaRob 1m1 minute ago
Standing by for AJ Hadsell's family statement @13NewsNow

CCLVZYjUsAAlyT0.jpg

https://twitter.com/13MarcellaRob

I see the numbers are dropping. Is that what you were talking about?
WH is losing support?

/sarcasm on
Who'd a thunk it. He's going to cry. Now who will he fool? Poor is he.
/sarcasm off

That was a short 2-3 line statement. Is the tall man speaking at press conference the Rev or a family member?

They are showing it live now on the news on 13 News.

Spokesperson has returned to the house. we are still awaiting the family statement. Not ready not ready not ready.

ON behalf of the Hadsell family they want to thank the Norfolk PD and other agencies who have assisted with search for AJ. No confirmation that remains are AJ's

The support means a lot to her (mom)

Q: How are you all staying positive.

A: We are just working together helping each other out trying to work together as a family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member