VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really sure why they called a press conference...???

News 13 says that Pastor Moran said that location is unfamiliar to the family.

(((((((( Zach )))))))) just hope you know we're here for you no matter what.

WOW Wavy just messed up BIG time. The 2 women speaking were actually CONFIRMING it was AJ's remains found. Then retracted what they said.

Based on that quote, I believe you are correct. If she was abrasive before, it's because she believed in her brother. Now she's learned something that she can't ignore or explain away, and she's lost faith in someone she's loved all her life. I don't think she'd give up on him easily, so it must be something compelling. Wonder if the van rang a bell? We'll probably never know.

JMO

Yall are probably sick of my story, but this popped into my head. When my abuser (mine and my sister's) got married and started a family, we thought that maybe he had grown out of what he did to us when he was 14-16 years old (or as my naïve oldest sister who wasn't involved said "Boys will be boys"). When he FINALLY went to trial 47 years later for molesting his step grandchild, it turned out that he had been molesting 2 out of 3 of his own children all that time. We were floored! I thought I was going to flip out, I felt so bad for these family members that I did not know - but the guilt of not telling anybody about him when I was little was tremendous. You just don't want to go there in your mind. Maybe that's a little insight into what Wendy is feeling? Shame?

Bah, the same statement that's been released before.

JF - 38 days since she's missing, you obviously have a huge support team and what does this mean?
TM - It's been tough, touchy situation but the support from friends and the community mean the world to her (JH)
Female reporter - How are you staying positive?
TM - In constant contact, praying and working together
JF _ What's the mood today?
TM - Trying to sort it out and everyone's mind is going 100 mph, everyone wants Anjelica home and that's the main thing. It's not about anything else, we just want AJ home.

That's pretty much a sum of the questions/answers.

Local news anchor stated that Wesley Hadsell turned down a request for an interview earlier today.

WOW Wavy just messed up BIG time. The 2 women speaking were actually CONFIRMING it was AJ's remains found. Then retracted what they said.
I just heard that after the conference & was wondering what the heck was going on!

No one has spoken. They are waiting for Joe Fisher.

Which seems pretty insane to me. You don't postpone a press conference to suit one reporter's schedule.

JMO

The family trusts Joe. He has been the main media person from beginning.

They SURE did! Unbelievable!

So what do we know about the property?? I have to knock out some chores real quick and can't sleuth myself but will be refreshing here frequently!! Prayers for Zach. This must be the most agonizing wait, and I hope you are able to find an activity to take your mind off things or bring you peace while yall await confirmation(ETA or a nonconfirmation) from the ME.

Where is JH? Working? Inside the house? I am sorry if this post violates TOS but I just dont understand this at all. I am trying so hard to refrain from saying the wrong thing or passing judgement here.

Where is JH? Working? Inside the house? I am sorry if this post violates TOS but I just dont understand this at all. I am trying so hard to refrain from saying the wrong thing or passing judgement here.
I'm pretty certain it was stated here that emergency was requested to her home earlier. If I was her I would most likely need to be medicated . But that's simply my opinion.

Hopefully inside the home comforting her other three daughters. I'd be in a fetal position somewhere if something like this happened to one of my nieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho