VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I heard the pa$tor say that it was AJ! But my sound was bad and I think my hearing is going, so when I read about the statement that it hadn't been confirmed to be her, I figured I had misheard.
RIP Beautiful girl. You deserved so much more and the world is a lesser place without you in it.
Yes, we were watching and thought the Pastor T said it was AJ. But WVEC did not say it as they finished the report so we thought we misheard.

I'm pretty certain it was stated here that emergency was requested to her home earlier. If I was her I would most likely need to be medicated . But that's simply my opinion.
I believe it was grandma hadsell that had a panic attack

Heating and air

He owned a lawn care company with a name that one would associate with a plumbing business(something "Mechanical")

His full time job was working for an HVAC company.

If the family had been told the remains are AJ. They needed medical emergency assistance earlier. As a mother I would be non functional. It Made Sense To me?

I can't even begin to imagine what her mother is going through!! I, too, would not be functional.

He owned a lawn care company with a name that one would associate with a plumbing business(something "Mechanical")

Thanks for clearing that up! I thought he was associated with a lawn care business in some form or fashion.

So what do you think WH-S heard today that made her lose faith in her brother? I don't think she just "changed her mind." Was it something about that place? That vehicle? Something we don't know about yet? Let's not get bogged down by criticizing how family and friends handle fear and grief. Let's sleuth. (Please?)

Fortbold, the van is probably a relatives car and they told that he borrowed it. She probably knew.

Curious how WH was told and by whom (thinking about the Caylee Anthony case and when Casey was told while in jail)

Do we have to do a q&a right now of over a month's worth of information? This news is upsetting to those of us who have been following this case!

That does sound like he is saying they have found AJ. Of course, it's a tweet and might just be worded weird.

Yes, I think so. I'm sure there was some evidence that would unofficially identify the remains.

We must have 2 different shifts on this thread. This morning it was posted multiple times that he worked for a specific plumbing company and had been in their white work van in Franklin?

JMO

We must have 2 different shifts on this thread. This morning it was posted multiple times that he worked for a specific plumbing company and had been in their white work van in Franklin?

JMO

Yes. He did both.

He worked for plumbing/HVAC company and drove their van AND had a side business for lawn maintenance.

Who gave the earlier statement, was it Prison Pastor or JH? Has JH been seen?

From what I'm reading JH was not present at the press conference, however her children where. I hate to keep pointing this stuff out, but if JH were a wreck, her kids would have been a lot more emotional too.

I bring that up only to make the point that perhaps LE did not confirm anything to the family, did not let on anything other than clues related to the investigation led them to that house.

And god help that man if he is feeding the family rumor or innuendo.

The van spotted at the house in Franklin- Did WH drive a van?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho