VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep in mind, too, that WH was working in Franklin when AJ went missing.
Answered already.
I know I shouldn't bother posting, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed.
Everyone has something to contribute Spamelope. Post whenever you feel the need. You are correct, he was working in Franklin.

I wish I had someone to snip or delete things I say in the real world.

I really think money is an issue for this family as it is for most. Just because AJ is missing doesnt mean Bills wont be due. The separation likely caused an additional financial strain...especially if WH was using cocaine. From the outside it does look shady and I am not advocating the manner in which they are fundraising...but keep something in mind...there are other kids there. I would hope some of the money goes to keeping these kids fed and taken care of properly...especially for Zach's sanity. It would be nice if they would just say they need money for food or bills tho...everyone can relate to that and it would appear more honest.

My thoughts exactly. Come right out and say you need help JH. People will understand and be sympathetic to that and will donate. Not this cryptic fundraising. Say you need financial help for services and loss of income, etc. Make yourself vulnerable and likable. Geesh.

Well this is...not going to win him a lot of fans! Holy cow!

From jail, Wesley Hadsell has been calling Wendy almost every day and she says in those conversations, red flags popped up. She says his story kept changing and that he asked her put to up a ******** page for him, wanting money for his support rather than to find AJ.

“It’s a support page he was wanting more people on the support page than the AJ page, wanting a ******** page. I don’t understand it.” Stokes added.

Stokes says she doesn’t want to convict her brother, but as of right now, all faith in him is gone.

http://wtkr.com/2015/04/09/wesley-h...cence-in-ajs-disappearance-i-had-blinders-on/

I'm nooooooottttt posting this to toot my own horn, but yesterday I kept thinking about how she was likely in Franklin (I know others did too). This was one of my last posts re: AJ from yesterday: (again, train of thought derived from Jessica Ridgeway's case. It's amazing how Jessica's spirit and tragedy flows over and over from case to case):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rfolk-3-March-2015-12&p=11667918#post11667918

*Its times like these that I'm given confidence to keep doing what I'm doing, what WE are doing here. Jmo

Thank you websleuths. I really do believe we do good work here. As heartbreaking as it is EVERY TIME.

And that she specified "places...he would have been" is interesting...

When asked if Stokes believes her brother is involved in AJ’s disappearance she said, “I don’t know anymore. At one time, I didn’t think he was, but now I don’t know. In my heart I don’t want to believe he did, but there are things that when you start seeing on TV, places they are looking that he would have been, I’m his sister you never want to think that anybody in your family could ever do anything like this.”

http://wtkr.com/2015/04/09/wesley-h...cence-in-ajs-disappearance-i-had-blinders-on/

Everyone has something to contribute Spamelope. Post whenever you feel the need. You are correct, he was working in Franklin.

Thank you, (((((((((Rosie Lee)))))))))) You're always so supportive and I love you for it.

ADMIN NOTE:

Posting a thread to comment on, question, or criticize moderator or administrator action is not appropriate in a public forum. Please utilize the board’s Private Message function, or email, staff if you wish to discuss these issues. As long as you bring up your concerns maturely and civilly to the moderator or administrator in question, we will do our best to address your concerns fairly and promptly.

Here are the “Dos” and “Don’ts” of addressing your concerns to moderators or administrators:

Do be civil and polite. Bring up your concerns in a mature and respectful manner. If you are contacting us because you violated forum guidelines, be adult enough to admit your mistake. If your ID has been locked for some reason, talking politely to us about it in private, via e-mail or private message, can get your ID reinstated in many cases.

Do not be derogatory or insulting towards us. You will not get what you want by name calling or bashing us.

All we ask is that you treat us the way you would want us to treat you. If you treat us with respect, we will do the same for you.

Realize that a lot goes on behind the scenes. If you are thinking to yourself "Those moderators are either total idiots or they know something I do not", it's safe to assume we know something you do not.
[h=1]Rules: Etiquette & Information[/h]

I really think money is an issue for this family as it is for most. Just because AJ is missing doesnt mean Bills wont be due. The separation likely caused an additional financial strain...especially if WH was using cocaine. From the outside it does look shady and I am not advocating the manner in which they are fundraising...but keep something in mind...there are other kids there. I would hope some of the money goes to keeping these kids fed and taken care of properly...especially for Zach's sanity. It would be nice if they would just say they need money for food or bills tho...everyone can relate to that and it would appear more honest.

Yes, in a situation like this money will be tight and the bills still need to be paid. No two ways about it. Unfortunately, many in this case have placed a heavy emphasis on $$ being raised for things that are already free and/or donated by local businesses anyway (fliers, food/water for searchers, etc.). It has sent the red flags off all over the place for many and less than a few hours after remains have been discovered, the pleas for $$ are coming in again.

ETA: And let me add this - I posted this BEFORE I saw that link to WH's sister's interview. I have no admiration for this woman at all, but even SHE sees the same thing. So, there ya go.

MSM article.

Sister says phone conversations from jail have thrown up red flags.

Wow - some pretty strong statements from the sister.

From jail, Wesley Hadsell has been calling Wendy almost every day and she says in those conversations, red flags popped up. She says his story kept changing and that he asked her put to up a ******** page for him, wanting money for his support rather than to find AJ.

“It’s a support page he was wanting more people on the support page than the AJ page, wanting a ******** page. I don’t understand it.” Stokes added.

Seeing his sister, his fiercest supporter, having these doubts is quite telling, imo. I think there is more to be known about his connection to this property. JMO

OT but I keep getting a pop up saying message from web page. I am not sure how to get this message.

Well this is...not going to win him a lot of fans! Holy cow!

Stokes says she doesn’t want to convict her brother, but as of right now, all faith in him is gone.

Wow. That's exactly what we were saying all along, isn't it? It's been about him the whole time. It's so disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadWiring