VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys - hoping I've earned a favor from y'all here.

I obviously chose the worst day ever to sleep in extremely late. I just woke up (yes, it is 4pm CT) and saw that I was 30+ pages behind. That alone gave me a bad feeling. My heart is in my stomach.

Can someone please make or link me to a quick recap of exactly what we've learned so far? Is there a link to the police presser? I'm sure this is all in the thread pretty nearby but I just want to jump in now without scouring the 30 pages!

I see that the FBI is involved, there was a dark van seen at the abandoned house a few weeks ago, WH was working in that area, police are not confirming anything yet. Can I get like a bulleted list of facts we've learned, or can someone direct to me which posts are the best for catching up ASAP? Thanks.

http://wtkr.com/2015/04/09/human-re...ounty-during-search-for-missing-norfolk-teen/

This morning we heard that LE were doing searches back out at IOW. Shortly thereafter, we heard they were in Franklin. Then we got word that they were at a home in the 43000 block of Smiths Ferry Rd. in Franklin. Then, shortly after that, we heard they had found a body.

~ The remains were located outside the house, between the carport and the shed in back.
~ 2-3 weeks ago (check the timeline to see where WH was around this time) a neighbor saw a dark blue or green mini-van speeding into the driveway of the house.
~ The house is unoccupied, and has been for a few years.
~ This may or may NOT be an address connected to Stokes Construction. Stokes. (no confirmation)
~ Evidence was retrieved from the ditch along side the road in front of the house.

~ WHS took down WH's support page.
~ Emergency vehicles were sent to the Millard St. residence...we're guessing because JH or another family member was in emotional crisis.
~ Pastor T flies over the the house and gives a statement to JF from the family.

MountainKat...I know you have been here from the beginning with us. Huge hugs and love to you. My heart is breaking along with all of you. I have to work tonight, I will be one-on-one with an elderly patient and I'm glad. Don't think I could handle a crowd :( Tears ''''

Well, Joe Fisher from WAVY TV10 said he just spoke to JH, implying she is at her Millard Street home.

Hugs to you, too.

Can I get some of that hug actions as well? Sniffs......

I liked your post Spam, because I consider your input invaluable, not because I was agreeing with you downing yourself.

Well, that interview with WH's sister has just done it for me.

I've really thought, even when listening to him speak, that there was a possibility that he didn't do it. I mean, he's certainly seemed guilty of something to me, but I wasn't convinced he was the actual perpetrator. But hearing the pain in his sister's voice and hearing all of the things he's said to her... I mean, he's guily. This is a sister that was harassing people on social media. Hearing her now - he's done it. I'm sorry to all the people that blindly loved him and held out hope that he was a changed man, but those four minutes just said everything.

I think maybe she was so rabid because she already knew deep in her heart. She couldn't let others damage her carefully constructed barriers around the truth.

I can't even imagine how family and friends feel... For 38 days, a roller coaster of emotions have tugged heavily at their souls.

This is the first case I have ever followed this closely and the impact of today's events have me walking around in a daze.

My sympathies go out to everyone involved.

Zach... I wish I had some profound insight to help you during this trying time but unfortunately I do not. Just know you and your loved ones are in my thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6PM Wavy showed live helicopter coverage of another tent that is abutted to the back of the brick house on Smith Ferry, it is right at the edge of the carport and the back of the house. Speculation here: I wonder if there might be a well or something back there?

I apologize for the question and I'm sure it has been answered plenty but where did this young lady go missing from? All I can find is that she went missing while home from spring break? Was she taken from her home as in where she was staying?

Norfolk, VA

With her mother, and 3 sisters. The adoptive father was staying at a motel (around the corner-draw your own conclusions) at the time of the disappearance.

O/T

But I would like to apologize for being so short tempered earlier. So many people who hadn't been following this thread were suddenly here asking for an instant catch up on everything...and I couldn't even follow the news that was happening at the moment...and I'm crying...and just....UGH!

Sorry, sorry. I'm very seldom rude or nasty.

6PM Wavy showed live helicopter coverage of another tent that is abutted to the back of the brick house on Smith Ferry, it is right at the edge of the carport and the back of the house. Speculation here: I wonder if there might be a well or something back there?

Might explain why Emergency management and sand bag were on scene? I dunno.

Can I get some of that hug actions as well? Sniffs......

I liked your post Spam, because I consider your input invaluable, not because I was agreeing with you downing yourself.
(((Big hugs to you too , Zapped,))) and thanks for all your hard work.

This reminds me, do any of you guys recall any cases where K9s were IMMEDIATELY brought on site upon the discovery of remains? TIA. (They;re obviously searching for additional evidence).

We know there are so many types of police K9s (cadaver, air scent, water, etc).

Different types of police dogs:
<links in progress>

http://www.uspcak9.com/training/enforcement.html

http://caninebreeds.bulldoginformation.com/types-of-working-dogs.html

O/T

But I would like to apologize for being so short tempered earlier. So many people who hadn't been following this thread were suddenly here asking for an instant catch up on everything...and I couldn't even follow the news that was happening at the moment...and I'm crying...and just....UGH!

Sorry, sorry. I'm very seldom rude or nasty.
Hugs! I joined because of AJ. It's hard to not become emotionally attached to these cases. I can see why now. Some of you seasoned WS'ers devote so much time and devotion to cases. I'm with you on being shaken up. Im shaking as I write this. I don't want to believe this happened in my community. Next to my daughter's school. Of ALL places. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1