VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to assume that the dogs are looking for other evidence, both AJ's and even a possible perpetrator. Since it's such a wooded area that hasn't been properly landscaped in 2 years, dogs would probably make it a lot easier imo

Did I read something during the pond search that some dogs can be trained to track firearms?

Thoughts and prayers out to the family tonight. This has to be excruciating for them.

God let it just be an old person who died of natural causes - can I just stick my head in the sand for a moment?

Here in Hampton Roads, we are on a peninsula and surrounded on three sides by water. It's hard to look somewhere here and NOT see water
Exactly! Thank you. Obviously not unusual to look for a body there. There's lakes, ponds, streams.. You name it.

Dogs could be brought in to search for a gun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Info from the VA Chamber of commerce:

https://www.chamberofcommerce.com/franklin-va/40212780-stokes-sr-construction

About

Stokes Sr Construction is located at the address 34160 Smiths Ferry Rd in Franklin, Virginia 23851. They can be contacted via phone at (757) 562-2680 for pricing, hours and directions. Stokes Sr Construction specializes in Urine Stains, Garages, Concrete. (BBM)

Stokes Sr Construction has an annual sales volume of 501K - 999,999. .

Stokes Sr Construction provides Cabinetry Work, Downspouts, Landscape Designs to it's customers. For maps and directions to Stokes Sr Construction view the map to the right. For reviews of Stokes Sr Construction see below.

The other day I was driving with my husband and I said "Every time we pass these lakes or go over a bridge I always wonder now 'i wonder how many bodies are in there.'" We live locally :/ He gave me a strange look.

My first case here was the Zahra Baker case. She was dismembered and scattered over rural NC. I live in a very rural area not far away. Whenever we are out driving, I catch myself staring out into the woods, thinking about what's out there. I do it so much now that my husband instantly knows when I grow quiet, and puts his hand on my knee.

Some things just change you forever.

FWIW and I know this won't be popular, but, I kind of feel sorry for everyone. Seems like WH conned and manipulated everyone around him. I can't imagine the betrayel and hurt they are all feeling. IMO

(And I KNOW his track record. As a mom, sister, daughter, wife...I feel sorry for everyone he hurt, but, most of all Anjelica).

My heart goes out to all of them. I can't help but wonder why WH would harm AJ though. If so, then does anyone else think he may have been abusing her all along?

I think we all have our go to places we think a body could be hidden. For me it's abadoned structures, my hubby gets so mad on road trips when I see a collapsing structure and wonder if there is a missing person in it. This case I think leaned toward water because of location, the (alleged?) "fishing trip". Plus it is a common place for a person to try and get rid of someone. Many cases come to mind.

The past two days have been crappy for me, and this just adds to it, not in a selfish way, but it just hurts my heart, regardless if it's AJ or not, it is somebody. Somebody someone killed and hoped never would be found, and that just makes me so sad, I will never understand why people want to purposefully hurt others.

I think we all have our go to places we think a body could be hidden. For me it's abadoned structures, my hubby gets so mad on road trips when I see a collapsing structure and wonder if there is a missing person in it. This case I think leaned toward water because of location, the (alleged?) "fishing trip". Plus it is a common place for a person to try and get rid of someone. Many cases come to mind.

The past two days have been crappy for me, and this just adds to it, not in a selfish way, but it just hurts my heart, regardless if it's AJ or not, it is somebody. Somebody someone killed and hoped never would be found, and that just makes me so sad, I will never understand why people want to purposefully hurt others.

That as well. Abandoned structures. Always usually mentioned in thread 1 of all cases:

AJ/ Thread 1 / post re: abandoned buildings:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-3-March-2015-1/page6&p=11571443#post11571443

BBM

IMO they stop being people the second they choose to commit these heinous acts.

Info from the VA Chamber of commerce:

https://www.chamberofcommerce.com/franklin-va/40212780-stokes-sr-construction

About

Stokes Sr Construction is located at the address 34160 Smiths Ferry Rd in Franklin, Virginia 23851. They can be contacted via phone at (757) 562-2680 for pricing, hours and directions. Stokes Sr Construction specializes in Urine Stains, Garages, Concrete. (BBM)

Stokes Sr Construction has an annual sales volume of 501K - 999,999. .

Stokes Sr Construction provides Cabinetry Work, Downspouts, Landscape Designs to it's customers. For maps and directions to Stokes Sr Construction view the map to the right. For reviews of Stokes Sr Construction see below.

Hmmm.... googling phone number....

Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk

My first case here was the Zahra Baker case. She was dismembered and scattered over rural NC. I live in a very rural area not far away. Whenever we are out driving, I catch myself staring out into the woods, thinking about what's out there. I do it so much now that my husband instantly knows when I grow quiet, and puts his hand on my knee.

Some things just change you forever.

At least your hubby is nice about it. Mine, knowing I am a bit of a chicken, acts like he is going to pull over for me to go look! I'm like "no, we live in Texas and I would prefer not to have a thread in the bizarre section on websleuths titled "woman shot in backside fleeing from old barn while looking for possible missing persons".

Someone asked if this completed the triangle shape from home, to clothes, to location...and if it is indeed AJ it appears to me it would. What is the theory with the triangle? I have seen that stated before?

And in the pics posted from the news with a blue tent at the location of the body, was that the shed? Because I saw in some Twitter pics that it looked like the shed was away from the house? So confused right now!

((((((Zapped!)))))) thank you so much. Today has been totally draining. First AJ and then my neighbor had to have his dog put down, and we were friends (the dog and I-the neighbor, not so much.)

Hugs to you. I know how hard it is to lose one of our furry friends.

Mountain Kat, I was sharing your frustration about all the questions being asked, and I was about to make a post voicing my frustration but you beat me to it. Don't feel bad. We are here with you. Many of us have followed this from the beginning and it is just heart-wrenching. So, so sad. (((HUGS))) to you and all our fellow Websleuthers.

Mountain Kat, I was sharing your frustration about all the questions being asked, and I was about to make a post voicing my frustration but you beat me to it. Don't feel bad. We are here with you. Many of us have followed this from the beginning and it is just heart-wrenching. So, so sad. (((HUGS))) to you and all our fellow Websleuthers.

Thanks wasn't enough!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members