VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, everyone. I have read this site several times over the past few years but joined a few days ago because of AJ. This young lady has had a huge hold on my heart. No, I don't "know" her. I am in NC and have some fam in VA, but it has just hit me. I have read every post in every one of AJ's threads....obsessive almost. :secret: I haven't gotten much sleep in the past week hoping, praying that this young lady needed to escape her reality. My heart is so heavy.

There are some very talented, amazingly kind and compassionate folks on this site. Thank you for allowing me to "use" your sleuthing skills in addition to my "inner voice" to try and come to some kind of rationalization as to WHY people (if you can call them that) do this to other living, breathing beings!! No, I still don't understand it, but it has been a huge comfort to know that so many people care for people they have never met and try their dangest to be their voice when theirs has been silenced. So, thank you. :gthanks:

What a sweet post, Pirate Girl. Thank you so much. So many of us are upset right now, that it does my heart (and I know everyone elses) good to be reminded that what we do here really is important. On days like today, it's hard to see the truth in that, sadly.

ETA: Well, THAT was poorly worded. I'm sure you know what I'm trying to say, though.

OH NOOOOOOO I am having an anxiety attack, this cant be. I was praying she just ran away. I have been too vested in this case. Prayers for the family and let justice be swift and harsh.

We live less then a mile from AJ. My child knows AJ (not very well) but was close with many of her close friends. They went to school together or ran in the same circle. This has absolutely devastated us. So many lives are gonna be changed forever. We don't know what happened yet if it has happened. But everyone just hug your kids a little tighter. I know I may not be making a lot os sense right now but this has really affected our neighborhood. I hope that everyone will be able to find peace once the outcome is revealed.

Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell, her aunt speaks to NewsChannel 3.

Wendy Stokes says he’s losing faith in her brother, Wesley Hadsell — AJ’s adoptive father.

“I’m not a judge. I’m not a jury. I’m not saying he’s guilty. I’m not saying he’s innocent, but it’s really hard to have faith in someone when he can’t be honest,” Stokes said.

<modsnip>

From jail, Wesley Hadsell has been calling Wendy almost every day and she says in those conversations, red flags popped up. She says his story kept changing and that he asked her put to up a ******** page for him, wanting money for his support rather than to find AJ.

&#8220;It&#8217;s a support page he was wanting more people on the support page than the AJ page, wanting a ******** page. I don&#8217;t understand it.&#8221; Stokes added.

<modsnip>

http://wtkr.com/2015/04/09/wesley-h...cence-in-ajs-disappearance-i-had-blinders-on/

Atleast she is admitting to his lies and money asking.

O/T

But I would like to apologize for being so short tempered earlier. So many people who hadn't been following this thread were suddenly here asking for an instant catch up on everything...and I couldn't even follow the news that was happening at the moment...and I'm crying...and just....UGH!

Sorry, sorry. I'm very seldom rude or nasty.

If it means anything I've really appreciated you on this thread from the very beginning. Your insight is irreplaceable so if you have to get a little mad now and then that's ok. Today has been really rough for all of us who have grown to care for AJ so much. Hugs to you.

We live less then a mile from AJ. My child knows AJ (not very well) but was close with many of her close friends. They went to school together or ran in the same circle. This has absolutely devastated us. So many lives are gonna be changed forever. We don't know what happened yet if it has happened. But everyone just hug your kids a little tighter. I know I may not be making a lot os sense right now but this has really affected our neighborhood. I hope that everyone will be able to find peace once the outcome is revealed.

Gator...I just want to take a moment to express my thanks to you personally. You've been such an asset behind the scenes on this case, even though others may not know it.

Hugs to you and Hubby! :loveyou:

Nobody else get all up close and personal with me right now. Sincerely. I'm holding back enough tears as it is. Thanks. I love all of you...now stop.

Can anyone clear up this info for me? Or is this all we have so far? This is based off of JF's twitter.

There were reports of LE searching for AJ in Isle of Wight, VA at 10:15am. Isle of Wight is the same location where they searched the pond a few days ago for her cell phone, apparently based on a ping.

Then, around 11:21am NPD confirmed that they were searching for AJ in Franklin, VA based off of a lead. About 15 minutes later, reports began about remains being found in Franklin.

Isle of Wight and Franklin are about 25 miles apart.

Franklin. Abandoned house. Seems to be a shed. :(

*eta: I can't get myself to link any of the pictures. Especially because of Zach.

On the news with the helicopter it looks like the tent is over the back of the house like by the backdoor or something. Has anyone else seen this on the news?

Can anyone clear up this info for me? Or is this all we have so far? This is based off of JF's twitter.

There were reports of LE searching for AJ in Isle of Wight, VA at 10:15am. Isle of Wight is the same location where they searched the pond a few days ago for her cell phone, apparently based on a ping.

Then, around 11:21am NPD confirmed that they were searching for AJ in Franklin, VA based off of a lead. About 15 minutes later, reports began about remains being found in Franklin.

Isle of Wight and Franklin are about 25 miles apart.
The remains were found in Franklin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members