VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone clear up this info for me? Or is this all we have so far? This is based off of JF's twitter.

There were reports of LE searching for AJ in Isle of Wight, VA at 10:15am. Isle of Wight is the same location where they searched the pond a few days ago for her cell phone, apparently based on a ping.

Then, around 11:21am NPD confirmed that they were searching for AJ in Franklin, VA based off of a lead. About 15 minutes later, reports began about remains being found in Franklin.

Isle of Wight and Franklin are about 25 miles apart.

I actually think the address is in Southhampton county and not IOW.

That's what I've been wondering this whole time. 3-4 weeks ago is NOT when she went missing...so that either means they were keeping her alive at first or someone [gulp] held onto her :/ sorry for being graphic. this is all just opinion.

I don't think this is the case. My guuuuuueesssss is that she was placed there early on, but you never know, she could have been moved. I do not think though that she was being held alive...jmo, all speculation, guessing.

Can anyone clear up this info for me? Or is this all we have so far? This is based off of JF's twitter.

There were reports of LE searching for AJ in Isle of Wight, VA at 10:15am. Isle of Wight is the same location where they searched the pond a few days ago for her cell phone, apparently based on a ping.

Then, around 11:21am NPD confirmed that they were searching for AJ in Franklin, VA based off of a lead. About 15 minutes later, reports began about remains being found in Franklin.

Isle of Wight and Franklin are about 25 miles apart.

Your guess is as good as mine, Lucky. I know they were somewhere in IOW, but whether that was back at the pond, or somewhere else, I never heard. I don't think any of us know.

For anyone new to these cases, it is common for tents to be immediately set up in order to shed aerial views from the media (as well as protect evidence / process the scene)--(Tim Bosma, etc)

*horrible horrible reminder of when they found Jessica R. :rose: Hers was a white tent iirc :(

That is super kind of you! I'm so glad to see you've joined us formally. I wish you'd joined earlier - I bet you've got a lot of great thoughts on what's going on!

Like you, AJ has really kept a hold on me for some reason. I feel deeply tied to her.

We all do. Even my kids ask about her and today her pic came up on hubby's twitter feed. I hope God lets her know how many people deeply care for her. Okay now I'm going to cry.

I haven't posted on AJ's threads much, but I've read them all. I've spent hours poring over W'S interviews, I printed them out and they are coated with handwritten notes highlighting areas where he leaked guilty knowledge, and where he leaked knowledge that AJ was no longer of this world. As much as I wanted to be hopeful, seeing it all there in front of me in black and white... I just couldn't do it (thus the lack of posting).

Even though this is the outcome I was expecting, it still feels like a punch to the gut. Reading Zach's heartfelt descriptions of her on his fb... such a bright light... it is so unfair and wrong I can hardly stand it. Lovely, strong, brave AJ.

I absolutely can relate. Thank you for adding your voice. I would personally love to hear your thoughts on his interviews, though, please don't be shy to post or PM them!

Omg been watching twitter all day.

Sending good thoughts and energy to Zach and everyone else who loved AJ

Your guess is as good as mine, Lucky. I know they were somewhere in IOW, but whether that was back at the pond, or somewhere else, I never heard. I don't think any of us know.

I wonder if they had two searches going at once? Or maybe while they were in IOW they found something that definitively led them to the house in Franklin? Maybe they got the tip while searching IOW for another reason and then went to the house?

I guess I'm just wondering if the two searches are linked. If so, I wonder how.

Urine stains? How do you specialize in that?

I wonder if they had two searches going at once? Or maybe while they were in IOW they found something that definitevly led them to the house in Franklin? Maybe they got the tip while searching IOW for another reason and then went to the house?

I guess I'm just wondering if the two searches are linked. If so, I wonder how.

My feeling from this morning is that there were 2 searches going on at once...IOW and South Hampton Co. (which is Franklin). IOW county was first...so I wonder if something (or someone) there lead them to the house in Franklin.

I dunno.

I hate to refer to these as "cases" as I just did above. They are people. Somebody's very dear loved one. A real person....talking to myself/rambling...

This is Zach's loved one. We are all sad, but nothing like him. Or anyone else who knew and loved her.

Vail, thank you :) I was going to type things up this evening, but with today's developments I am going to hold off for a bit.

I will say that I saw red when he said yesterday that it felt good to feel something other than anger (as opposed to fear, worry, love). That in and of itself says a lot to me.

What a sweet post, Pirate Girl. Thank you so much. So many of us are upset right now, that it does my heart (and I know everyone elses) good to be reminded that what we do here really is important. On days like today, it's hard to see the truth in that, sadly.

ETA: Well, THAT was poorly worded. I'm sure you know what I'm trying to say, though.

Totally gotcha. Thank you, again. I can't say it enough!

More overhead images:

CCL1CqvWIAEFZSy.jpg

CCL1CslW4AMDp_m.jpg

CCL1Cz8WAAAUrpM.jpg

https://twitter.com/BrandiWAVY

(Brandi's the WAVY reporter staying at the scene where the remains were found per one of the other WAVY reporters)

Some of you will remember way back in the beginning of this case when we were doing what we do and someone discovered Zach's blog. I can't remember who it was but you're a rock star, whoever you are because it gave us all insight into who AJ is, and I think that's partially what made her instantly become one of our own.

In one of the older posts, Zach called her "Jelly". I remember reading that and smiling. It still makes me smile. Lots of parents have goofy nicks like that for their kids, but AJ even looks like a Jelly. I just wanted to mention that, and hang on to how that made me feel when I first read it.

((((((Zach))))))) Thank you for sharing WHO AJ is with us. It's made a huge difference for so many. Know we're here for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member